Jeremy D Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

10yrs ago, my husband and I eloped so we never had a "real" wedding. When I met Jeremy through our daughter's ballet school, we ended up talking about family and our passion in life. In no time later, my husband asked for my hand in marriage again for our 10yr anniversary and to renewal our vows through a "real" wedding ceremony that we didn't have 10yrs ago. I immediately thought of Jeremy because I saw his work during our friendship. He has a very artistic eye for every detail. He has that timeless and classic photo journalist approach which I love. As time went on, Jeremy's professionalism, inputs and advice had given me what I never experienced 10yrs ago. I really felt like a first time bride. When the day came, Jeremy made me feel so relaxed and beautiful. You would think that everyone on that special day would automatically feel beautiful because you're already in a beautiful dress and all dolled up...think again! When your anxiety, excitement and stress plays a role on your face, and you don't have Jeremy as your photographer..you will definitely see it on pictures..trust me. I used to model for many photographers in the past...the way they make you feel inside out is crucial! With effortless poses and and Jeremy's easy going and fun personality, my pictures were amazing!! Even my husband, whose an artist himself was very impressed with Jeremy's attention to details and angles that he chose to take. Unlike any other photographers I've worked with on professional level, Jeremy looked out for us and treated my husband and me like we were royalties. Always reminding us to drink water and always assuring me that everything was wonderful. Jeremy did not only become our photographer, he became our friend...He made our 10yrs wedding anniversary memorable and amazing.

Services Used: Photography

I had met Jeremy at a bridal show only a few months before my wedding. He was one of the first tables I stopped at and I was so glad I did! He was super friendly and his photos were amazing! They were artistic and natural, which were the two things I was really looking for.

Jeremy was really good working with our schedules. He was also really great at getting back to me, even when I wasn't. The photo shoots were fun and he made us feel at ease. In the end, it was so hard to pick our favorites for both our engagement and wedding photos! He did such an incredible job! My husband and I really recommend Jeremy D. Photography!

Services Used: Photography

Jeremy has been wonderful to work with so far, and we haven't even had the wedding yet! At our first meeting, Jeremy came all the way to my parents' house and brought me and my mother Jamba Juice. I immediately noticed Jeremy's confidence and professionalism. He was very interested in hearing about thoughts, questions, and prefered style of our wedding. He also had lots of advice based on his experience.
My fiance and I live in Southern California, but we are having our wedding in Sacramento in June. For our engagement photos, Jeremy made special arrangements to meet us at a beach in our area while he was in town for another photo shoot. My fiance and I were both so impressed with Jeremy's communication and focus during the session. We were even more impressed with the outcome of the photos. I cannot wait to see what Jeremy will do for the actual wedding!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

My wedding in April went by in a blur, but thank goodness Jeremy (and his second shooter) was there to capture the moments my new husband and I missed.

The quality of his pictures speak for themselves. Our engagement photos were amazing--even in spite of our lack of sleep! The wedding pictures turned out as pretty--if not more so--as the engagement photos. We got so very many compliments from our friends. ^_^

One of the things that made Jeremy really stand out was his personality. From the engagement to the wedding pictures, Jeremy was extremely professional, patient, and easy to work with. He was very understanding about how hectic and stressful the wedding planning process was and even gave some helpful tips. He was friendly and easygoing to the point where I felt like we were old friends. At the wedding, he was discreet and made us feel so comfortable that at times we forgot that he was taking pictures. When I started to feel tired, he was always around to lighten the mood and to make sure that I stayed strong. Within two weeks after the wedding, Jeremy had delivered the digital photos. He even agreed to meet us on short notice so that we could get them before we left for our honeymoon. His quality of service remained high even though his assignment with us had ended.

Jeremy's every action shows the passion and hard work that he puts into his photos and his relationship with his clients. He is constantly looking for new ways to improve himself as a professional photographer. The hubby and I were very impressed with Jeremy & his second and are looking forward to future occasions when we can call on Jeremy again for photography.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I had the honor of having Jeremy as our photographer at our wedding in January. He is truly the most professional person that we have ever worked with. He was kind, understanding, and very patient. He made the entire process very smooth from beginning to end. He shot our engagement pictures and they turned out amazing. So, I knew that the quality of our wedding pictures were going to turn out just as beautiful. He basically captured everything that we missed and more. He made sure that every little detail wasn't forgotten and for that I am truly grateful. As a photographer, he made sure that we will remember our entire wedding forever.