Inclusive Life-Wedding Officiants

Inclusive Life-Wedding Officiants

Omaha, NE
402.575.7006   Visit Website
I trust Royal with all my couples in need of a Chaplain and Coaching. He provides a passionate and heart felt ceremony!
Royal is amazing. If you're looking for an officiant who is caring, who really gets to know you before the ceremony and someone who incorporates your wants and personality into your wedding, this is who you should book. You will not regret going with Inclusive Life.
Inclusive life is the leader in Wedding Officiants in Omaha & Council Bluffs. Royal Bush & his team will put together a service, specific to you, your beliefs and your style with their easy to use planning process. If you don't belong to a church, having an offsite ceremony, or have mixed beliefs, Inclusive Life is the way to go. These guys have such a positive attitude, they are organized and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Inclusive Life.
Chaplain Royal is AWESOME! He's the guy you want officiating your wedding. Period. His weddings are humorous, heart-felt, and entertaining.
The first thing I noticed about Chaplain Royal is his sincerity. It's amazingly obvious that he cares about each & every event and person he has stewardship over. You will never get lost in the shuffle with him; he will do everything he can to provide you with the most personal & detailed event possible. You can absolutely trust him with the most intimate & special days of your life...and you'll be glad you did!
I had the pleasure of meeting Chaplain Royal of Inclusive Life in NE at the WMBA International Wedding Conference September 2011. I was immediately drawn in by his sincerity, warmth, humility, and genuine call to serve the community in providing meaningful, spiritual, memorable personal rituals for couples & families. I'm truly grateful to have met him & to call him my peer & my friend. I recommend his heart-led ministry without hesitation, and look forward to a long friendship of mutual support, encouragement, and creative enthusiasm for service to all.