Holy Cow, Cupcakes!

Holy Cow, Cupcakes!

545 S Rangeline Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best cupcakes around! I received SO many compliments at my wedding about how fantastic the cupcakes were!! Best part: they let you pick as many flavors as you want, as long as you have at least a dozen of each, so your options are endless! Give the dark chocolate Guinness cupcakes a shot if you are in the market for a chocolate option, and the almond cake makes for a great white wedding cake!
My only recommendation for brides is to stay diligent in communicating with them--it was a little tough to get in touch with Karen at times, and I occasionally felt disconnected (but then again, I am a self-admitted control freak). I had no problems in receiving my cupcakes though, so no complaints from me! I provided my own tags and bags for my favors, which worked out well. Side note: for my favors, I went with their red velvet bonbons--amazing!!

• Wedding: 06/29/2012

• Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Holy Cow, Cupcakes! has amazing cupcakes and at a reasonable price as well. They have a large selection of flavors and you can have as many flavors as you like as long as each dozen is the same! However, the person we worked with was very non-chalant about the details of the wedding. I emailed her several months before the wedding to work out details of the cupcakes (flavors, decorations, etc.) and she said we didn't need to decide until closer to the wedding. So about a month before the wedding I emailed her and told her to call me to discuss the details at her convenience. No call. I ended up going to her store the weekend before the wedding to go over the details and she was still not concerned! Our cupcakes ended up being shades of brown (our wedding colors were gray and green!) with no decorating. Fortunately, the taste made up for the lack of presentation.

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You can't beat the awesome flavor of these perfect, little gems. Simply, the amount of choice we had when putting together our cupcake tower was enough to sway my husband and I when planning for this key piece of our reception. We made sure to try as many flavors as possible on Karen's rotating schedule and we finally settled on Red Velvet with cream cheese icing. The looked very elegant and they tasted even better. We had numerous people at our event compliment them and ask where they were from. Having cupcakes at a reception is very trendy right now and our wait staff loved how easy it was to plate and serve them to our guests. Make sure to visit the store and check out all of the unique flavors and DO NOT let the fact that the bakery is attached to a gas station scare you away from going inside and meeting the staff. They were friendly, helpful, professional, and you just can't beat the taste of a fresh baked cupcake.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karen at holy cow cupcakes was great to work with. She created the designs on my cupcakes that I talked to her about and they were beautiful. She always called me back or emailed me when I contacted her and the prices are great.
I loved that we can stop by the storefront anytime and try flavors too!

• Wedding: 06/11/2010
Profile Picture
Kirsten
317-571-1500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire