HPP

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Lauren was great at our wedding. Very nice even when I didn't know what was going on or who was supposed to be where. Can't wait to see our final shots!
Wedding: 10/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hilton was definitely one of my favorite vendors. I considered my fiance and I to be a bit camera shy, and weren't sure how we would react around the photographer--especially one we weren't going to meet until the big day. I could only hope he was someone personable and easy to work with, and we got just that in Hilton! He and his wife Lauren made all of our time in front of the camera fun and effortless. He is very flexible because he asked if we had any specific ideas, group shots, or locations we wanted, but when we didn't have any ideas, he had plenty of suggestions and interesting shots in mind. I really liked his attitude and enthusiasm for his job and that made us feel very at ease right before we walked down the isle. Thanks so much!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am so happy with Hilton, Lauren and Patricia's photography on my wedding day! They were creative and very professional. I highly recommend them to everyone who asks me "who did your photography?"! Thank you for everything, you made my wedding day incredibly special.
Wedding: 12/11/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got our photo DVDs today and we L-O-V-E them!! (not like you have ever heard THAT before :) Thank you so much!

Amber and Casey
Wedding: 11/05/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hello! I thoroughly enjoyed working with Hilton and his team throughout the course of my wedding planning and our wedding day itself. I couldn't have chosen a better photographer than Hilton- he and I were completely in sync with the style and quality of pictures I was going for. He and his team captured our wedding day perfectly, down to the details. He has a vibrant personality and is so passionate about photographing weddings.

I highly recommend him to any bride who wants a truly exceptional experience with their wedding photographer!
Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lauren and Patricia, we are so excited about the pictures! You all did such a wonderful job! We are working on choosing some of the photos for the album...So many great ones to choose from!

Brittany and Milan
Wedding: 10/16/2010
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hilton has an eye for photography, but we also appreciated his personality and excitement about his work. He is especially good with outdoor photos and getting lighting just right. His wife also was very professional and helpful during photos. His other assistant could have been more polished especially during group photos. We did miss getting a shot of the buffet as a whole which would have been nice since we did not see it during the event (it was in a separate room).
Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hi Hilton Pittman Photography! You all are the BEST! We would like to thank you for exceeding our expectations in every way from the engagement session to our wedding day. We are so happy we met you both and have enjoyed becoming friends with you all over the past year!

All the best, Elizabeth
Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are absolutely in LOVE with our wedding photos and receive numerous comments from friends all the time telling us that our wedding photographer was fabulous! Hilton are Lauren were a joy to have with me on my wedding day! Hilton's easy-go-lucky spirit makes everyone feel comfortable around him - relaxed people take better pictures! Plus, the pictures he took document the day so thoroughly - it seems that half my memories would not still exist if it weren't for these photos! You will not regret Hilton Pittman Photography!
Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hilton, Lauren and Patricia - we love you. Heather selected you for her wedding photos by a recommendation from a friend and we are thrilled that we listened. Our photos are the best ever, the shots are superb and each of you made everyone one of us feel relaxed and like we had known you all forever. I know that our new friendship will last forever, and again, thank you for a job superbly done!
Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hilton, Laur & Patricia are all such talented photographers, there attention to detail is captured in every picture! Hilton was there every step of the way from our engagement session to our wedding day! I feel as if my wedding day flew by but with all the pictures he was able to capture I have been able to look back and re-live every moment with family and friends! Hilton also had our wedding pictures back to us within the first month we were married which after talking to other brides I know is rare! Thanks Hilton for documenting the most exciting day of my life! Ya'll did an amazing job! Love Always, Kelly & Drew Sutton
Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding day flew by faster than I could have imagined. It was without a doubt the best day of my life, and therefore I needed the best photographer to capture every second of it!
Hilton is very prompt, it took less than a month to get our pictures back to us...Which is very rare for a wedding photographer.
When I saw the pictures for the first time, my eyes filled with tears. Hilton, Lauren and Patricia's cameras interpretation of my fairy tale wedding, is breath taking.
Every single picture showed the happiness and emotion of that day! It was PERFECT!
Hilton and Lauren did such an amazing job
They are not only our photographers but also now our really good friends!

Love,
Melissa & Kyle Blalock
Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The moment that I met Hilton, I knew that I had found the perfect wedding photographer, and he did not let me down- but surpassed my expectations! Every moment of our wedding day was captured and no detail went un-documented. I also had Hilton do my bridal portrait session and the the results were amazing.
On our wedding day, Hilton, Lauren and Patricia covered every detail and caputured moments that we will cherish for ever. They went un-noticed to me as they took pictures throughout the evening and were never pushy. Plus, they joined in the wedding fun and made everyone comfortable infront of the camera. We have only had positive comments from our family and friends about that pictures taken by HPP. Thank you for documenting our wedding day and helping to make it a day we will truly never forget.
Wedding: 03/06/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When it comes to photographers, you cannot get any better than Hilton Pittman and his team. They shot my wedding portraits as well as wedding day and we could not be more pleased. The photos are awesome! If you haven't checked out Hilton's portfolio, you've got to take it look. He does amazing work!
Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hilton=AWESOME! David and I were so fortunate to have worked with Hilton and his family and now to be able to call him a true friend is an added and unexpected gift!
When I was looking for wedding photographers my mom sent me Hilton's link. As soon as I saw his style and unique eye I knew that he might be "the one." After meeting with him in person, I walked out of his office and decided before I got on the elevator that he was who I trusted with this most important job. Hilton Pittman Photography was able to capture every moment of our wedding in a unique, professional, fun, and beautiful way; his eye and creativity allow David and I to relive that special day each time we look at our 2,000+ fabulous pictures! It was so important to our entire family to have these memories documented perfectly for this once in a lifetime day that took a year to plan but was over with the snap of a finger. Hilton gave us so many chances to remember every special moment with the wonderful pictures he and his family were able to capture, and I now have multiple images displayed all over our home!
Hilton was so easy to work with, always answering questions we had quickly and really listening to who we were and what was important to us. He visited the church and our reception site months before our wedding to scout the spots that would work for some of the formal pictures,etc., which I thought was above and beyond expectation. He created a gorgeous wedding album that I am so proud to share with my friends and family- he has a true gift and artistic talent that I can't justly describe in words.
Hilton was sincerely excited to be a part of our wedding- this was not part of his job description. He honestly cares about his clients and I think that shows in what he creates in his photography. We loved him so much, we hired him again for my little sister's wedding in NYC this year. See you in the Big Apple HPP! :)
Wedding: 09/05/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hilton and Lauren did a fabulous job!!
Wedding: 04/25/2009