Her's Bridal

Her's Bridal

Minden, LA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They don't take appointments, so buying the dress can be a bit hectic. They ask that you bring your patience and your time. They have pretty much ever style imaginable at every price point. They listen to what you want and help you find the perfect dress. They alterations lady, Freida, is one of the top selling points! She can do anything to any dress and she makes every bride feel like they are the most important. She even opened the store for me on a Monday (they are closed on Mondays) so that I could get my dress for my Thursday bridal portriats and give her time to make any last minute fixes.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1+ year ago
1.9

As with most things "wedding related" I felt the dresses were over priced. The lady that does alterations is nice but WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY overloads herself and that effects the end result. Only moderately satisfied with what we got.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I cannot sing enough praises of Kayla! While looking for a dress in Dallas, TX; Shreveport, LA; Fairfax County, VA; and Naples, FL I must've tried on over a hundred dresses. Kayla's service and ability to find dresses that would complement my figure and meet the particular elements I was looking for was the deciding factor in my selection of a dress from Hers Bridal. I looked at many beautiful dresses, but not until the dress that Kayla recommended to me did I find a dress that I truly owned and did not own/overwhelm me. I did not have the "this is the dress!" moment when I selected my gown but definitely had the excited squirm in my gut when it first came in and I tried it back one. The dress ordering was on the expected schedule and I was able to order in a custom length so I didn't even need a hem done. When the dress came in, it fit perfectly! Janie was able to add the bustle and hide it with lace taken from an area of overlapping lace so it was perfectly hidden. The minimal alterations were done very quickly and accommodated my time table for bridal portraits. The price was also very comfortably within my budget of which I was very appreciative. I have had several friends get engaged recently and Hers Bridal is the first recommendation I give them.

4.2

The store is quite cluttered, but ater having no luck finding my designer, even in Dallas, these ladies were a godsend. They charged company price, no inflation and were easy to work with. They didn't carry m exact dress, but took measurements and went with the smaller sizedue to my small bust. It took a few months after I ordered it for it to be delivered, but that's typical. Just so happy that they could order my dream dress for me (Ella Rosa designer in the Private Label by G line) and it fit so well!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is a great place the only problem I had was when I got my wedding dress in it fit great but after it was "steamed" it shrunk. Then she charged me for having to let the dress out after they are the ones who shrunk it. She told me it draws up most of the time when they steam it. Well don't ya think they should take things like that into consideration when ordering the size?

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The staff was wonderful! Price was awesome! 10% off since it was a dress they already had and didn't have to order one! Alterations lady was excellent. She was very efficient!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Very easy to work with and friendly

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was perfect! I found the perfect one for me in a very short time. The staff was very attentive and their prices are better than David's. They also have a much wider selection of designers.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great people and really pretty dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They were extremely helpful!! I will definitely be back!

I ordered my bridesmaids dresses from here and they weren't to be shipped until the day of the wedding...talk about stressful!! They negotiated with the dressmaker and had them there a week before the wedding. All my girls were fitted and got their dresses back the very next day. The staff was very friendly and wonderful!

4.2

The dress was perfect and well below budget. They were busy when I went in, but even without an apointment, I was waited on quickly and attentively. Their alterations lady was prompt and professional.