4801 LINE AVE, Shreveport, LA 71106 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique

Family owned and operated, Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique is a specialty wedding gown shop located in Shreveport, Louisiana. Expert stylists, Dionne O’Neil and Terri Zacha, are genuinely enthusiastic about supporting their clients as they choose the perfect look for their big day. With a varied inventory of designers, sizes, and styles, special customers are sure to find a dress straight out of their wedding day dreams.

Dionne, Terri, and their team specialize in intimate and entirely tailored shopping experiences. These knowledgeable consultants are on-hand to make this all-important decision process enjoyable and ultimately, unforgettable for their customers. Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique offers custom orders, ready-to-wear gowns, and sample sales to satisfy a range of client needs. Some of the selections available at this dress destination include:

• Formal dress belts

1 User photo

Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique 1

Ansleigh · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Very friendly

I had a few appointments set up in one day, my first one happened to be Happily Ever After and I knew that the dress I tried on from there was the one. We went to my other appointments and they weren’t as friendly or very helpful like Happily Ever After was. They took the time and listened to exactly what I wanted,I was very pleased and would 100% recommend them. I had Tina and she was the sweetest soul, she knew exactly what she was doing.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah Cooley · Getting married on 04/24/2020

LOVE Happily Ever After!

1000/10 recommend Happily Ever After! I thought I had found my dress on my very first visit but I was on the fence about it. My 3rd or 4th visit ( I was there a lot!) Tina had pulled this BEAUTIFUL yet simple dress. As soon as I put it on I didn’t want to take it off! Every single lady up there is wonderful and welcomes you with open arms! They treat you as if you are apart of their family! I’m super excited and can’t wait for my dress to come in! I couldn’t have asked for a better consultant then Tina!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months