Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique Reviews

34 Reviews for Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique

• Tammy

Tammy Givens · Married on 05/30/2020

Bridal shop

The ladies are amazing and very helpful. I was not pressured or rushed.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Tammy,
    It was such a joy to help you find the dress of your dreams! Thank you for the great feedback congratulations!

Happily Ever After Bridal

Ansleigh · Married on 05/02/2020

Very friendly

I had a few appointments set up in one day, my first one happened to be Happily Ever After and I knew that the dress I tried on from there was the one. We went to my other appointments and they weren’t as friendly or very helpful like Happily Ever After was. They took the time and listened to exactly what I wanted,I was very pleased and would 100% recommend them. I had Tina and she was the sweetest soul, she knew exactly what she was doing.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah Cooley · Married on 04/24/2020

LOVE Happily Ever After!

1000/10 recommend Happily Ever After! I thought I had found my dress on my very first visit but I was on the fence about it. My 3rd or 4th visit ( I was there a lot!) Tina had pulled this BEAUTIFUL yet simple dress. As soon as I put it on I didn’t want to take it off! Every single lady up there is wonderful and welcomes you with open arms! They treat you as if you are apart of their family! I’m super excited and can’t wait for my dress to come in! I couldn’t have asked for a better consultant then Tina!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Heather

Heather Smith · Married on 04/04/2020

WELL WORTH the two hour drive!

I went in today (first time in the store and second time ever looking at wedding dresses). I felt comfortable the minute I walked in the door. Tina was such a huge help and has the best personality! She knew exactly what was fitting for my body type and I loved every dress that she picked out for me. The whole appointment was so personal and I’d recommend them to ANYONE.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Sabby

Sabby Reed · Married on 03/28/2020

Patient Customer Service

The staff at Happily Ever After was so patient with me on the search for my dream wedding gown. I finally found a gown I loved online that wasn't carried in any local stores so they called the designer and had it special ordered for me to try on and I ordered it that day! They are sooooo helpful and really take time to understand your price range and style. Highly recommend.

Valerie Ordaz · Married on 01/18/2020

My fav place!!!

This was by far my most favorite place to shop for my dream dress! The women that work at Happily without a doubt want you to feel beautiful and make sure you walk out with the perfect dress you love! Morgan helped me and she was the bomb!!!! ❤️

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Taylor · Married on 01/17/2020

Intimate Experience

Intimate experience with the sweetest staff! I never once felt rushed as my time was running up. I have gotten my bridesmaid dresses there too and have loved each and every experience.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/03/2020

So friendly and great selection

I loved my experience at Happily Ever After! My dress was my dream dress! I’m so happy that I visited this store. They’re amazing!!

(Photos by Laura Lee Powers Photography of Fayetteville, Arkansas)

Sent on 01/05/2020

Abbee Ebarb · Married on 12/07/2019

Happily Ever After

I was very pleased with Happily Ever After. They had a wonderful selection of wedding gowns & a great staff! Morgan helped me find my perfect dress within the budget I gave her. Can not wait to wear it on my special day!

• Tori

Tori Ray · Married on 11/27/2019

A-Freaking-Mazing

Y’all!! I have never in my life met such nice people ready to help ! I will be recommending this place for ANYONE! I know looking! They are AMAZING and friendly! Had the BEST time . And they are extremely helpful . I walked in with not a clue and found my perfect dress! 💖💖 I had my 3 year old with me and they even played with her for a min. And kept her happy will sitting there too! Amazing people ! Amazing place!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Perkins

Jade · Married on 11/23/2019

Fantastic team of ladies!

Julie was fantastic at helping me find the dress! The owner was fabulous when I went to pick it up! Thank y’all for the help!

Cheyenne Teer · Married on 11/09/2019

Magical Experience!

I had the BEST experience! As soon as I walked in the door I knew I would find my dress here with no problem. Every staff member is incredibly helpful and extremely sweet. They made me feel so special and helped me to find my perfect dress, as well as being very patient with me trying to make a very hard decision. They have the most gorgeous selection of dresses and I could’ve walked out of there with any of the ones I tried on 10 times happier than anything I tried on anywhere else. I will always recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress! Thank y’all for the most magical experience!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Carly

Carly Funderburk · Married on 11/02/2019

Phenomenal!

Seriously the best experience of my life at Happily Ever After! The staff is phenomenal! I walked in with an idea in my head and they pulled dresses I described. However I still had an open mindset and allowed them to pull different gowns. I walked out of the shop with a different dress than I imagined purchasing! The staff was hesitant to give their input and opinions at first, but when they’re asked they are honest! They helped find my perfect dress, decide my wedding colors, helped my bridesmaids find their dress, and even after all that they helped me pick my mini bride’s dress and flower girls dress! These ladies rock and are very professional! Thank you Dionne for the wonderful experience you gave me! Best wishes to you and your crew!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Laece Ebarb · Married on 10/26/2019

Dream dress

I had a great experience here. I found the dress of my dream for a great price. I also got my beautiful bail from here. My consultant was awesome and had a good eye for style. Definitely would recommend shopping here!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Negar

Negar · Married on 10/19/2019

Best experience!

I worked with Tina and she was so patient and professional. She presented few dresses to me right based on what I asked for . She considered my budget and offered the best option possible! Dress was simple and beautiful . Everyone loved it and thought it was absolutely gorgeous! I definitely recommend their service.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Alysa

Alysa · Married on 09/28/2019

Friendly staff, happy vibes!

Had such a good time, all the staff are so friendly and made me feel very comfortable! This was the first place I looked at and after trying on just 5 dresses, I found the one! Dionne did a really great job helping me pick the dress of my dreams! Would recommend this place to anyone!💗

• Chelsea

Chelsea Hanson · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Experience!

I couldn’t have chosen a better wedding dress shop to go to for my gown. I had no idea what I wanted for the most part and she had no problem pulling all kinda of different looks for me so that I could see what I liked on. It was a great experience, my girls had a blast also! I am so happy I went here!!! It was my one and only place to shop because they are THAT GOOD 😀

• Ashlyn

Ashlyn King · Married on 07/20/2019

Fit for a Queen!!!

I absolutely love this bridal shop.The dresses are gorgeous and of course I couldn't help but say YES to my dress here. I enjoyed the consultants they were very personal and catered to my ever need.Thank you for making my wedding dress shopping less stressful!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Stephanie

James · Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect boutique

Dionne was very professional and made dress shopping a dream.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2017

Wedding Party

I went with the beautiful bride to be Sabby Reed when she tried on wedding dresses. The staff was amazing and so helpful!

Emilee · Married on 04/29/2017

I found my wedding dress at Happily Ever After. Immediately upon arrival my mother, my sister, and I were treated warmly. The staff listened to my wishes and pulled dresses accordingly. Dionne (my bridal consultant) was excellent at dressing me and clipping the dresses to make them look like they fit so I could really see what the dress would look like after ordering. She was passionate about me feeling and looking good in my dress. She listened to my requests and helped me fine tune the dress accessories (added sleeves, slip, etc) until it looked exactly like what I wanted and kept me within the budget I gave her at the beginning of the appointment. She was also never pushy in trying to get me to buy a dress. In my dress search I also visited two more stores in Shreveport/Bossier and their customer service and dress inventories left much to be desired compared to Happily Ever After.

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • Diamond

Diamond · Married on 12/31/2015

Happily Ever After was the first and only shop I stopped in at for my wedding dress because they were the only ones in a 3 hour radius to carry the designer I wanted. They are very friendly and not pushy when it comes to your dress decision or accessories. I spent a long time making a decision between two dresses and never did I feel rushed. My alterations were quick once the dress finally came in and the dress fit me like a glove. i would definitely recommend anyone to go there as they have a dress for every budget!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Bre · Married on 11/28/2015

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Happily Ever After Boutique!! They helped me find my perfect dress, and measured me exactly so it fit right when it came in!! Great customer service. They really spend the time to help you decide on the perfect dress and accessories!

Sent on 08/30/2015
  • HeavenlyBride

Charlisa · Married on 10/17/2015

I had a good experience here. The lady who helped me was very knowledgeable and gave awesome advice. My gown came quickly even though it was highly customized! Actually it came a little too quickly (6 months earlier than expected) because it came before I was ready to pay for the other half but the ladies at the bridal shop worked with me! Beautifully decorated and lots of options!!

Sent on 11/19/2014