Reviews (26)
 (4.4/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  4.5
I love my ring. I think they did a great job finding exactly what I was looking for with my fiancee.
Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing and beautiful rings at affordable prices. The owners of Hannoush are helpful and provided a lovely environment while we shopped for the perfect bands :). My fiance purchased my engagement ring there as well and Hannoush helped us choose the perfect band to match. We are so very happy with the quality of our rings and the service we received!
Wedding: 07/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful work and they are willing to work with you on prices!!
Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Out of all the jewelers in the area Hannoush has the most and the most amazing pieces of jewelry! They went above and beyond to make my rings exactly what I wanted. They take the time with you and they made everything perfect. Their selections are outstanding and it blew me away along with their prices! They work with in your budget and the whole experience was wonderful! I have recommended Hannoush to so many people just because of the selections, hospitality, and their great priced! Thank you so much for our amazing rings and jewelery!
Wedding: 05/18/2012
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
My wife loved the ring I got her at Hannoush. However, we have had nothing but trouble with getting them to honor their warranty. On an inspection, a member of their staff noticed the stone was loose and chipped and wrote us up a repair slip. However, the owner called me in and told me his staff member was mistaken and nothing was wrong. Since then, my wife has been told by two other jewelers that the stone is loose and damaged. We brought it back in again and were told once again that there was nothing wrong with it. When I showed the owner the written repair slip, indicating a damaged/loose stone, the owner took it and threw it away, refusing to give it back no matter how many times we asked for it. I see this as dishonest. They have thrown away the proof that their own staff reviewed the stone as damaged. When my wife called the owner's bluff in front of other customers, all of a sudden he decided that the stone was chipped and needed to be replaced. However, we believe that this was only done to save face in front of other potential customers. You couldn't pay me to go through Hannoush again for jewelry. It is just not worth the hassle.
Wedding: 12/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Hannoush has been wonderful! Great prices, for Quality jewelry. Love our rings :)
Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were always treated with professionalism each time we visited Hannoush throughout the process of picking rings. They guided us through the process, never rushing us to make decisions or pushing us to spend more then we were comfortable with. We had a custom wedding band made to match the engagement ring and it came out absolutely beautiful!!!! Better then we expected. Even now that the purchasing is done, we are always greated with a smile and Hannoush is alway more than happy to clean our jewlery and get us anything we need. Highly recommend.
Wedding: 11/05/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We purchased both wedding bands at their Albany, New York location. The gentlemen we worked with was friendly and not pushy. He was able to help us find beautiful rings in our price range. I would go back again.
Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
My engagement ring was custom designed by Martin Flyer. Unfortunatly the matching wedding band was too expensive therefore the owner of Hannoush offered to make my wedding band. The band turned out to be almost identical to the Martin Flyer band. There is 2 little flaws in the band itself but the diamonds are georgous! I would suggest that if you are looking for a custom ring, see the owner in the clifton park, ny location. He is wonderful!
Wedding: 03/26/2011
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  4.0

JennyRed 5 Reviews
I'm pleased with the engagement ring I got at Hannoush, but the process felt a little like wheeling and dealing with a used car salesman along the way.
Or a lot. Icky.
We shopped at the new location in Clifton Park and dealt with the eldest Hannoush himself. My now-husband did all the dealing and purchasing, and he says it was a hassle. The elder Hannoush raised the price he guaranteed on the ring we picked from selection to to the time it was picked up and paid for, and my husband had to fight for it.
I love my ring, but the process was icky.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Staff were very helpful in finding exactley what er were looking for and not having to settle for anything less
Wedding: 08/21/2010
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I purchased an engagement ring at Hannoush a few years back and went to return the ring back to the same store after the engagement was cancelled. After selling me a "beautiful and expensive" ring they now looked and spoke of it at it as if it were worth nothing. The rep at the service desk litterally said "I don't know what I would do with this." and told me the only value was in the gold itself. "a few hundred dollars." I have no idea why Hannoush would bash their own ring, and I figured it is because they wanted to offer me as little as possible for a return. I got only one 8th of the purchase price back. He also said that the diamond was no good and he wouldn't be able to sell it. All I know is that if Hannoush can't stand by their own product then why should anyone ever buy something from there. I will never enter their store again and will for sure look out for my freinds if they are looking for a quality product. I am overall very disappointed in the service and apparently I spend 2 months salary on a ring that they felt was not of good quality and unsellable.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.4/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
My husband came here to design my engagement ring (my father contracts with the company, so we have known them for a while) and he says that they were very helpful. We then both came back here to find our wedding bands (his was stock, we designed mine to match my engagement ring) and the prices were very reasonable. The staff was very helpful, and even shipped the rings to an affiliate store in CT (where I lived) so I could pick them up before the wedding. We have since gone back to have our rings inspected (they insure the small diamonds against loss if you have your ring inspected on a regular basis) and have purchased other jewelry here at another Hannoush in St. Louis. Would definitely deal with them again!
Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
AL Hannoush did a beautiful job with custom designing my engagement ring and both our wedding bands!
Wedding: 03/12/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff at Hannoush Jewelers couldn't have been more attentive, helpful and knowledgeable. They helped us pick out the most gorgeous rings and bent over backward to make sure that the engraving we wanted would fit and would be on time. I would highly recommend them
Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Albert is fantastic. Hannoush has the most beautiful jewlery in the area. We use them anytime we need a gift, and my husband has bought me several items from there. My engagement ring is gorgeous, I recieve complements about it all of the time! Anytime I am in the area they clean and check my rings. The service is fantastic and the jewlery is lovely.Perfect place to shop for wedding bling!
Wedding: 07/10/2009