Garrett Dauphars Photography

Garrett Dauphars Photography

Flagstaff, AZ
928.266.3234
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Garrett is top of the line professional photographer. He has a variety of packages to fit you needs. He is prompt, professional, personable and fun. He is creative and knows how to guide you and the bridal party during the process. He stayed the entire time. The album Garrett put together for us is gorgeous, beyond anything we expected. The photo album with the large prints has impressed our family and friends. We will use Garrett again. You can trust him with your special day. We recommend Garrett regulary and are proud to tell people who to call.

Services Used: Photography

Garrett Dauphars Photography was excellent! He went above and beyond my expectations. Garret’s vast knowledge of the business was invaluable and really made us feel at ease. Garret is a very personable and friendly and is extremely easy to work with. Our big day was made so much less stressful with his knowledge and experience. If you are looking for a professional who will go above and beyond your expectations, I would recommend Garrett Dauphars photography.

Services Used: Photography

This was/is the most amazing photographer. I don't think he even charges enough for all the work/effort. The way he paid attention to detail was awesome. Another amazing thing is I felt like he was part of my family and friends. I felt so comfortable. Also on the other end, you forget he's there so the pics he gets are of the moment. He didn't need to request us to pose for a shot. He managed to get every single moment and every detail that all brides want to have in their memory books. Do not choose another photographer. I promise you that you be happy with his work. Yet you also just want to keep thanking him forever. You will be amazed with this guy. In my opinion, he went above and beyond for our wedding and for that......I'm forever going to be thankful.

Services Used: Photography

Garrett was amazing. My husband and I decided to do a destination wedding at the Grand Canyon so it was a little stressful making sure everything was going as planned. Garrett went above and beyond the call of duty, answering questions about what type of shoes to wear and just how long the hike was to our chosen site. Our photo's turned out better than I could ever imagine and all of our family and friends ooo and ahhh over them, every time they see them. In fact, I currently have one of our photo's as my lock screen on my phone and if a client at work glances at the photo they stop our session to talk about it and compliment the workmanship. He was flexible and met us at the house we rented for photo's and then drove up to the Grand Canyon to take photo's of the wedding party and ceremony there. I can not thank Garrett enough for the professionalism, flexibility, and performance. I will never forget the service he provided us on this most important day. Thank you Garrett!

Services Used: Photography

He did AWESOME!!!I was so nervous when we were going to meet with him because pictures are the most important thing to me (well besides the dress) but after meeting with him, Garrett ended up being a breath of fresh air...he was the only (I mean only) thing that didn't end up backfireing on us. I have many friends that got married a few years before me...even family members and I look at the photos's they recevied and the quality is horrible compared to Garrett's. The quality..how many pic's I got...and the album (I LOVE my ALBUM) is worth so much more than what he charges. He is in it because he truely loves taking pictures....not to make money.

Services Used: Photography

Garrett Dauphars Photography did an amazing job. His final product was clear, colors were vibrant and the shot selection was superb. He happened to be at the right place at the right time throughout the entire wedding and his pictures showed his skill for catching those special moment shots.

Being able to have digital copies of our Wedding immediately afterwards and the price to product ratio is exactly what we were looking for. Garret Dauphars Photography delivered, and they have a new customer for life.

Services Used: Photography

Garrett was very professional and flexible. We had to change our wedding from an outdoor to an indoor wedding at the last minute due to the weather and Garrett was able and willing to improvise. The pictures turned out great and we had plenty of options of photos to choose from to put in our wedding album.

Services Used: Photography

Garrett did a fantastic job taking photos for our wedding. Very professional, very accommodating, very friendly and personable, he knew exactly what we wanted for pictures. The presentation of the CD was just beautiful. I will cherish it forever. I would highly recommed Garrett Dauphar for all your photo needs.

Services Used: Photography

My Husband and I were extremely satisfied with our photographer Garrett. He was very personable. I still get compliments from my guests about how much they liked him, not only do they say he can make anyone look photogenic but how friendly he was. We both would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Garrett was great! We love our wedding pictures. He even did a fantastic job capturing our "wedding party" (our three dogs) at their best!