Fresh Photo

Fresh Photo

Wentzville, MO
636.577.3812
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Fresh Photo did a fabulous job!They had creative ideas and were willing to listen to our suggestions for poses. They were patient and fun!

Services Used: Photography

Regina and Scott were both very accomodating and professional. They had fresh ideas and were very creative. We thought the quality and price were outstanding!! We would highly recommend them to any of our friends!!

Services Used: Photography

Regina and Scott are both wonderful to work with. They are polite, have creative and interesting ideas, and are extremely flexible. You can tell they want to please their customers. Fresh Photo is a great value for the price! I am very thankful to have worked with such great people and can't wait to see all the amazing moments they captured for us to treasure forever! Thank you!
Dana Gentry

Services Used: Photography

Regina & Scott are great to work with. They did both our engagement and wedding photos and we love them! They are very easy going, flexible, creative and fun, they both take beautiful photos. In addition, there pricing is extremely reasonable and affordable for anyone. We would definitely recommend their services.

Services Used: Photography

I would highly recommened Fresh Photo. I really did not know what to expect of their service but I was highly impressed. They were extremly flexible, easy going, and fun. They were great!

Services Used: Photography

Thank yo Scott & Regina for our amazing wedding photos! I recommend Fresh Photo to all brides. They work so hard and you can tell they really enjoy what they do. We could not be more pleased.

Services Used: Photography

Personable, flexible, and fun! Fresh Photo did an awesome job in capturing the most memorable moments in creative ways. The quality of the work is amazing and the pricing is affordable. I would recommend Regina and Scott for any special event!

Services Used: Photography

Could not be more pleased! I am so glad Fresh Photo captured our wedding. Do not hesitate to book Scott and Regina, you won't regret it!

Services Used: Photography

We were very, very happy with Fresh Photo! The quality of everything was fantastic. The photos and poses were all very fresh and contemporary. They had some awesome ideas, and worked very well together as a team. All of my emails were answered promptly and our photos were posted and delivered promptly. I would definitely recommend them!

Services Used: Photography

Fresh Photo captured the special moments of our wedding day so well! We received such excellent service at an unbelievable price. We are very pleased with our wedding pictures and highly recommend Fresh Photo to all of our friends! We will definitely be asking Fresh Photo again to take pictures of special occasions in the future.