For You Event Consulting Services, LLC

For You Event Consulting Services, LLC

Expert Planning... Stylish Vendors... One Resource...

Serving all of Ohio

(4.4 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Deborah and her team did an awesome job with everything leading up to the wedding and after. She was attentive to my needs and even gave us little extras that we were not expecting. She went above and beyond the call of duty and I can really appreciate that. She was able to handle any situation that was thrown at her with grace and professionalism and my guest were really wowed at how she was able to handle any situation that may have come up out of nowhere. She was able to keep the humor and keep me relaxed as well as make sure my bridal party was on point. I dont know how my wedding would have been if it were not for Deborah and her team. Im so glad she was my wedding planner!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deborah provided great service for the two years that she helped us plan our event. She provided many suggestions and advice on how to make our vision become a reality within our budget. She was always available to answer all our questions and was very flexible with our meeting dates and time. She helped us formulate plans of implementation to ensure our wedding weekend went off without a hitch. She provided a realistic timeline for all our events and ensured that our wedding day went smoothly. I can't say enough good things about Deborah and her company.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Great weekend wedding coordinator.

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The company was great, and went above and beyond. For you event consulting can provide a wonderful wedding no matter the budget. Their services are highly recommended!

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding planner was great. I enjoyed everything that she provided and she helped us out throughout everything.

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For future brides I would say start planning early and make sure all contracts are read clearly and understood.

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For you Event Consulting Services were fabulous. The owner really takes on your wedding like it were hers. She is very helpful and supportive. She made my day work perfectly. Higly recommend

• Wedding: 04/03/2009
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My caterer was extremly personable w/ all of my guests, well prepared, and extremly resourceful. She abosolutly made my day an easy one with great setup and display as well as the CLEAN UP... it was perfect!

• Wedding: 08/23/2008
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deb was very easy to work with. She dealt with last minute changes without making me feel bad. She provided excellent advise on the menu and decorations. She did a great job. I appreciated working with her.

• Wedding: 05/18/2008
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with For You Events and Consulting was a very pleasant one. My wedding day went very smoothly. I did not have to worry about ANYTHING!!! I worked with Deb, and she was able to take my budget and give me the most for my money! I am so thankful!

• Wedding: 04/26/2008
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Planning
1.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Deborah was very unprofessional during the wedding. My friends and family were offended by her attitude and behavior. When things didn't go exactly as she wanted them to she could not adapt her plan to match the situation. There was a snow storm on the day of our wedding so not as many people showed up as we were expecting. The plan should have been altered to reflect the smaller group and it wasn't. I will say that Deborah treated me well during the wedding, but she was extremely rude to my guests.

For You Event Consulting Services, LLC responded with the following comments:

I was hired originally to only assist with the invitations, since the bride won the door proze I was offering at a bridemaids luncheon. However she soon began to realize that she really has nothing planned for her December wedding, and it was already October. I came onboard an offered her a VERY discounted "Weekend Only Package"; However the job became much more than that. I provided table linen pick-up and drop of service; I did all the decor at the facility; I provided the catering services, and I wasn't even compensated for this. I even had to step up to the plate and become a make-up artist due to the fact that the vendor she booked didn't show. She insisted that over 200 people would be at the wedding per the RSVP's that she received. Well that day a HUGE snow storm hit, and I made a judgement call to reduce the seating and table count to only accommodate 125; she was luck if 75 people even showed up.<BR><BR>I feel as though this review was very uncalled for, especially since I went out of my way to ensure that this couple had a beautiful day.

• Wedding: 12/15/2007
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For You made me feel like our wedding was the only wedding she was doing. Ours wasn't the only wedding she was doing but we would never know. Debra Fraime was ALWAYS available to fix anything, answer anything, or help in any way. I literally could not have had this wedding without For You. When they say "For You" they mean For YOU. I didn't have to do anything! I would recommend this company again and again.

• Wedding: 10/13/2007
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debbie and her crew were very spontaneous and had a lot of great ideas. She was very helpful and saved me a lot of time and money. The wedding turned out to be a "Fairy Tale Wedding" as was deemed by most of my family and my husbands.

• Wedding: 05/12/2007
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning