Focus On You Video

Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Responsiveness:  4.5

Nicholas &... 4 Reviews
Bob and Krista with Focus on You Video are super nice and a pleasure to work with. They covered every minute of our wedding to its fullest and stayed for the entire reception to make sure they didn't miss a single moment. They did an excellent job filming and putting together our Love Story video. They did my sister's wedding video and their editing skills are superior to any videographers I have ever seen. We are very excited to see our wedding video and highly recommend Focus on You Video.
Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hiring Focus on You Video was the BEST wedding investment I made. They were kind, professional, attentive, and responsive. For the amount of work they have to do to get the video to the amazing quality we received, they were also relatively quick getting the final product to us. And the final product exceeded my expectations!!! A wedding video is meant to capture all the memories of your big day - they certainly did that... they were on top of every special moment. But their artistry is what really makes them stand out. Our video was superbly edited and uniquely "us". I highly recommend them!
Wedding: 12/31/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great company, great product, great people. We loved having them at our wedding and we loved the final product. For sure worth the money.
Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were extremely personal, professional, and ready for any surprise! They captured our Love Story so beautifully that we received a lot of compliments! We were very pleased with our wedding DVD!! We watch it often and it is like reliving the magic of that day!
Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Krista & Bob are the nicest, most patient, creative, and accommodating people out there. They were wonderful to work with, always helped us feel at ease, and had this amazing ability to capture the little things in ways that are unexpected and wonderful. They are so talented. Our Love Story was amazing, and day-of video - we couldn't have asked for anything more. I watch it every month! haha! For a day that goes by in a flash, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else capturing those precious moments. We love you guys- thank you so much for all you do! You're the BEST! Steady Cam!!!
xoxo Jess & Jon
Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were extremely pleased with Bob & Krista during our interactions while planning the wedding, and especially on the big day- they worked wonderfully with our photographers, and guests commented on how non-obtrusive they were. We were also VERY happy with the photo montage that they created and played during our reception, and with the quality of the wedding video we received afterwards. We would very much recommend Focus on You for anyone who wants a great experience and great video to cherish!!!
Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a great experience with Focus On You Video! They were very personable and professional and produced a great finished product- you can tell they put a lot of time and effort into their work.
Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  4.5
They were awesome...everytime I watch our video I see something I missed before, it just go's to show how much detail they were looking at!!!
Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Focus on you video....they really "focus" on you and your special day!!! They were amazing from the moment I met them. Our wedding viedo will be cherish for many years to come......something that will be past down to our grandkids! I can never thank them enough!!!

Kristy and Nate
Married October 17, 2009
Wedding: 10/17/2009

Lisa 1 Reviews
First and foremost I have to say that when we talked about hiring a videographer we had to convince the father of the bride that it was money well spent, as the mother of the bride I knew this would not be an easy task because he was not happy as his frame of mind was "haven't we spent enough?", well after meeting with Bob and Krista he was more on board, during the wedding itself he realized how wonderful this dynamic duo was and mentioned several times that he sure hopes the product is as good as the service. We received our DVD's packaged so beautifully on Sunday evening - my daughter and new son-in-law of course got to see it first....I picked up my copy Monday and though I should have waited I couldn't and watched it late into the night. I realized after about 30 minutes that I had gone through tears and laughter and that my face was in a constant grin....I can't wait for my husband to get home from a business trip so we can watch it again. THE BEST MONEY SPENT was spent with Bob and Krista - we love them and will shout their names from the roof tops.

Lisa Jagielo-Tell
Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bob & Krista were our favorite vendor to work with! They were very friendly and professional. They kept in touch with us throughout the entire process. They were unobtrusive and extremely flexible. They filmed our outdoor wedding in the rain!! We couldn't have asked for a better gift!
Wedding: 08/08/2009

anyab 5 Reviews
My husband and I really enjoyed working with Focus on You Video. We almost did not have a videographer, however, decided close to the wedding it was important to us. Focus on You Video was very professional. Bob and Krista paid attention to our needs and were very personable. We felt like we were their only client based on the amount of personal attention they paid to us. We also felt like Bob and Krista were close friends, rather than videographers. After all was said and done with our wedding, every time I watch our wedding video, I remind my husband that it was the best money we spent on the wedding.
Wedding: 05/02/2009