PO Box 993, Hillsboro, OH 45133 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Riddell Studios LLC

~Traveling Wedding Videography & Photography~

Looking back at my wedding day I think of all the joy, laughter and love that filled the atmosphere. The groomsmen dancing and singing to a homespun comedy routine while the bridesmaids primped and pampered. The moment my soon-to-be bride came down the aisle I knew I would never want that moment to be lost in my heart and mind. The photo's bring a surreal feeling but what I would give now to have properly captured that day on both high resolution photo's and HD video. A little over a year later, one of the comedy stricken groomsmen was killed in automobile accident and the few photos we had of him in my wedding were some of the greatest highlights of his life. Today, those memories are what bring us to do what we do; capture those few special moments in a cinematic style. That way you can relive that day in greatest detail... forever!

“Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.” - Leo Buscaglia

Contact us today at 513-292-8478 or www.facebook.com/riddellstudios for reasonable rates.

Follow Riddell Studios LLC on

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

6 Reviews for Riddell Studios LLC

Allyson · Married on 07/18/2015

Oh my! I could rave about Riddell Studios all day long! Buddy, his wife Kristen, and brother Jacob drove hours away to capture my wedding! They know exactly what they are doing and produce top notch product! I would highly recommend them, in fact... my maid of honor has booked them for her wedding next year if that tells you anything! I am so blessed that I found their business and chose them to film and photograph my wedding! I couldn't ask for better pictures and video. I will treasure these pictures and the video for the rest of my life! THANK YOU RIDDELL STUDIOS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Nita · Married on 07/13/2015

Kristen and Buddy Riddle were amazing to work with. They were very sweet, kind and patient with our family, and might I add we have 6 children. They took the time to make sure all the shots were perfect! They snapped a lot of beautiful moments that we can cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you so much for traveling 12 to the Outer Banks, NC just for us! Definitely a blessing from God!!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Marissa · Married on 06/13/2015

I give Riddell Studios a 5 star!!! These two did a fantastic job!!!! Thank you guys so much for making my day so memorable!!! :)

Sent on 07/14/2015

Riddell Studios LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1950
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD

• PO Box 993 Hillsboro, 45133 See on map
    Location of (Riddell Studios LLC)