Events by Brandon

Events by Brandon

Rainelle, WV
304.607.2378
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
4.7
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We contacted Brandon on very short notice to officiate our wedding. Brandon went out of his way to work with us and our time frame to make everything come together wonderfully. His commitment and professionalism are unmatched and we are very grateful to have had him preform our ceremony.

Events by Brandon responded with the following comments:

Thank you Patrick and Rebecca for allowing Brandon to be your wedding officiant and Events by Brandon to make your day special. I appreciate your review.

Services Used: Officiant

This was a short notice wedding and they made it quick and easy to arrange. It was a beautiful ceremony and something that Tom and I will remember for the rest of out lives.

Events by Brandon responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kevin and Tom for allowing Brandon to be your wedding officiant and Events by Brandon to make your day special. I appreciate your review.

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I wanted a ceremony that was sweet and simple with our family visiting for the holidays. Brandon was available on very short notice and provided the perfect service for us. He was very sweet and was extremely respectable of what we wanted. We couldn't have asked for anything or anyone better to join us together.
-Christopher and Sandra

Events by Brandon responded with the following comments:

Thank you Christopher and Sandra for allowing Brandon to be your wedding officiant and Events by Brandon to make your day special. I appreciate your review.

Services Used: Officiant

Brandon really made it pleasurable. He was very patient and understanding from start to finish. Also respectful and accommodating .

Events by Brandon responded with the following comments:

Thanks Cheri and Nancy for allowing Brandon to be your wedding officiant and Events by Brandon to make your day special. I appreciate your review and the opportunity to be one of our first same-sex marriages.

Profile Picture
Jessica
1 Review
10/28/2014

My wife and I had a wonderful and private ceremony. Thank you for blessing us with the gift of marriage!!
Jessica and Rebecca

Events by Brandon responded with the following comments:

Thanks Jessica and Rebecca for allowing Brandon to be your wedding officiant and Events by Brandon to make your day special. I appreciate your review and the opportunity to be one of our first same-sex marriages.

Services Used: Officiant

We had the privilege of being Brandon's 1st marriage. He was great at giving us recommendations for the area, and promptly got back to us with answers to our questions.

Events by Brandon responded with the following comments:

I appreciate the review Cody. It was a great pleasure being your wedding officiant, and wish you guys the best in life.