3672 Summerlee Road, Oak Hill, WV 25901 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Mathew

I started officiating weddings in early 2016, and since then I have taken off to roughly 50-60 weddings a year. From helicopters to living rooms and everywhere in between, I have officiated a wedding there. I am always looking for new venues and new couples to ak on. I work as a special education teacher and author in my spare time, and love spending time with my wife and my two dogs. Let me make your wedding day special by giving you the ceremony you deserve and any venue you want. I have 7 states under my belt ceremony wise, along with officiating a wedding at the iconic Mountain Lake Lodge, where Dirty Dancing was filmed. Let me give you the ceremony you deserve.

Follow Weddings By Mathew on

Weddings By Mathew 5
Weddings By Mathew 6
Weddings By Mathew 7

Kori Tetkoski · Married on 07/05/2019

Mat was very responsive, helpful and made our ceremony stress free

Our wedding was perfect mainly because we had the perfect ceremony which was all thanks to Mat. The ceremony is the MOST important part of a wedding. We were looking for a very personal and custom ceremony because my husband and I both lost a parent before our wedding and we wanted to honor them and make their presence known as part of our ceremony. Something that I couldn’t find any examples of on the Internet. I explained this to Mat and he was willing to work with us until we got exactly what we wanted. Very thankful for finding such an dedicated officant and now gaining a friend thru the wedding process! I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Weddings By Mathew 8
    Weddings By Mathew 9
    Weddings By Mathew 10

Charlene Kelley Chapman · Married on 07/04/2019

Matthew was curious, professional and caring.

Or ceremony was a family one. Wer chose the sand ceremony and also wanted to incorporate the groom giving my daughter aged 8 a ring to symbolize or family unity. Matthew wad able to incorporate jet ring in the ceremony with ease with only an hours notice. Our ceremony was exactly what wer wanted and was done with family encouragement. Wer could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Weddings By Mathew 11
  • Elissa

Elissa Ebbert · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Wedding on a Mountain

We had our wedding at Blackwater Falls State Park and were looking for someone to stand out on a rock overlooking a canyon. We found Mathew and he was more than happy to marry us there on the mountain! It was a beautiful ceremony, exactly what we wanted! He helped us figure everything out for the ceremony and it was easy and stress free! We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Weddings By Mathew's reply:

This means so much, the love you both share is truly amazing, and that view was spectacular as well. Thank you for the honor, it was truly beautiful.

Weddings By Mathew FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 149.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL, KY, MD, OH, TN, WV