CK Ceremonies

Morgantown, WV View map

$250 Typical Price

Hi,

My name is C'Anna and I'm an ordained minister and wedding officiant serving the north central West Virginia region. I would love to help you plan a wedding ceremony that fits your needs, personal style and relationship. We can discuss things like: ceremony length, personalized or common vows, rings exchange, etc. to ensure your marriage ceremony is just what you want!

You can verify my credentials through the WV Secretary of State website at http://apps.sos.wv.gov/business/licensing/

Please send me an email to ckceremonies@gmail.com to discuss dates, rates and availability. I look forward to hearing from you and learning how I can make your marriage ceremony special!

Thanks!

C'Anna

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

WV

What languages do you speak?

English
Italian

• Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 09/28/2019

Experienced, Professional and Easy to work with

C'Anna was extremely helpful with our wedding vows. We didn't want to write our own but weren't sure what we wanted. She had a few options available for us to chose from and was able to customize them to fit us. She was easy to work with and very professional. Many of my guests complimented her after our ceremony. She was easy to communicate with by phone or email. She was very detail oriented and assisted us through the entire process which was great. It was one less thing for us to stress over. Thank you so much!
  • Johnna
    Johnna M. Married on 03/08/2019

Perfect Intimate Ceremony

C'Anna was an amazing officiant for our wedding. We wanted a small, intimate ceremony and her service was more than I could have hoped for. She provided us with ceremony options and met with us before the ceremony to come up with a plan. Our families were so impressed with her professionalism and I am so thankful to have the memories of that day forever. It truly felt like a fairytale.
    Mallory Married on 09/15/2018
    C'Anna traveled to Davis, WV to officiate our wedding and I couldn't have been happier with her services! She was very professional and THE sweetest person ever!! She was very responsive throughout the process and the ceremony went smoothly and exactly as planned. I would recommend her 100% to anyone looking for a wedding officiant :)

Morgantown, 26505
Location of (CK Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding