EventPro (DJs & Production)

EventPro (DJs & Production)

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

We are working with DJ Jason Wallace for our upcoming wedding. He came highly recommended and we see why! He's an outstanding DJ who provides friendly, professional, responsive service. We booked him as soon as we left our meet/greet and demo session. We can't wait to see what he does at our wedding.

Services Used: DJ

One of the most important things to my husband and I at our wedding was our DJ. We wanted everyone to dance and we wanted everyone to enjoy what they were dancing to. We had the amazing pleasure of having Brian Doane as our DJ. I was a nervous Nelly, and he was always attentive to my questions.
When it came time for the actual wedding; we couldn't have had a better time. He took what we liked, and what our parents would like and did the perfect mesh. He kept the schedule and made sure everything went smoothly. Everyone came up to us and said how great our DJ was and that was awesome for me to hear because I have been to a fair share of weddings where the music had not been good.

I would highly recommend EventPro for any kind of event you're having. So professional, attentive and makes sure everyone is having a great time!

Kate
06/06/2015

EventPro is AMAZING! Jason Wallace was the DJ for my sisters wedding two years ago and killed it. When we were selecting our wedding date we knew Jason had to be our DJ. Our first date he was unavailable so we actually changed our date so we could book him. The first jam sesh was awesome. We loved hearing all of our favorite songs and jamming out. We were able to pay off our balance in chunks which was great. Communication was flawless. Going into the second meeting two weeks before our wedding was a little stressful. We didn't have all our songs picked. Jason was great at suggesting songs in our wheelhouse. He really calmed down this stressed out bride! When our wedding day came he was great at staying on schedule and keeping everything running smooth. I highly recommend EventPro! They're extremely professional, fun, and memorable!

Services Used: DJ

We worked with Jason from EventPro and could not have been happier. He was professional and flexible throughout the process and helped make our wedding a blast. He's a great DJ who really listens to what you want/don't want and was flawless on the night of our wedding. We also used EventPro for draping/lighting and they really transformed the room beautifully. I would HIGHLY recommend their services for entertainment and/or draping/lighting!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We worked with Jacob for our wedding who provided us sound equipment for the ceremony and DJ’d our wedding. He is constantly full of energy, and basically had everyone up on there feet dancing the entire night. We all had a blast. My wife has an eclectic taste in music, which doesn’t really mesh well with dance music, but somehow Jacob was able to blend it all together to create a really awesome and fun evening. We also had a choreographed dance that was a slow dance that transitioned into something more upbeat and fun. Jacob offered to mix the two songs together for us so that they would blend seamlessly. We loved his work, and were really impressed. He also gave us a CD at the end of the night of all the songs played. We would highly recommend Jacob and EventPro! They are top notch!

Private User
Recently Married

We used Jacob Jensen from EventPro for our wedding and couldn't have been more thrilled. Jacob's enthusiasm was contagious, and he did a perfect job setting the mood throughout the reception from the cocktail hour, to dinner, to dancing afterwards. He was exceptionally skilled at reading the crowd, fading out songs at the right moment and mixing in old and new hits which made the very diverse crowd exceedingly happy. We would highly recommend Jacob to anyone who is looking for a dj/emcee for a wedding or other event.

Alison
04/18/2015

Jordan was EPIC at our wedding!!! He & the EventPro team were easy to work with, flexible, professional, and made the whole process so much fun. We had an initial consultation where he gave a demo & we were able to vibe and get an idea of the kind of music and style we wanted for the wedding. Jordan took the time to help us pick songs for walking down the aisle, first dance, etc., and was willing to help research songs and download the unique iterations of current songs that we liked when we were undecided. He was so patient and helpful throughout the whole process. At the wedding, the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night, and it was one big dance party - he KILLED it! I would recommend him & his company for any event!

Services Used: DJ

Jason Wallace of EventPro was AMAZING at our wedding. We were planning a destination wedding, so all of our meetings were via Skype. From the first meeting, I felt very confident we found the perfect DJ for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted, and from a few songs we had on our must play list, he created the most perfect mix of music. Once the music started, everyone was dancing. It was unbelievable how attentive he was to our guests, and how flexible he was with the schedule. We ended up getting behind our timeline for the first dances and the cake cutting, but our guests never knew. He flawlessly transitioned through the night, keeping everyone dancing and having a great time.

Also, at the last minute, I decided I wanted fun dance floor lighting. Jason immediately coordinated the contract for the intelligent lighting, and took care of setting everything up. This was all within a week of the wedding. I am so happy we decided to add it! The extra lighting helped create such a fun atmosphere, and helped start and keep the party going.

I would highly recommend Jason Wallace and EventPro! You will be thrilled with your decision to work with them.

Jessica
12/31/2014

The first time we met with Jason, I knew we had to book him right away! He was extremely professional and easy to work with. He was able to perform a mix of songs for us that was perfect, like he knew us forever! Throughout the planning process, EventPro was helpful and very responsive. Then, on our wedding day, Jason was so attentive and helpful. He paid attention to every detail and the music mix was awesome! The GOBO they did for us was beautiful and elegant, the up lighting helped set the mood, and overall I can't say enough good things. In general, you would be crazy to book anyone else!

Allison
12/31/2014

If you are looking for a dance party - this is the way to go! We hired Jacob for our New Year's Eve wedding - no pressure, right? We were absolutely thrilled with his professionalism from the beginning; his responsiveness throughout the process and most importantly, the ability to read the crowd and adapt as needed. We had a few changes in our timeline and with a quick nod, we were able to shift. In the event space, this ability to adapt should not be underrated. I would hire EventPro again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our DJ, Jason Wallace, is one of the most awesome people we have met! I am so grateful that we found him and were lucky enough to have him as a part of our wedding!!
When we first met Jason he was working for a different company but shortly after joined forces with EventPro. Never once did we have to worry, Jason handled everything with such professionalism and care! I still remember the first time we went and met with Jason. My now husband and I and both of our parents were amazed at the demo he played. He is so passionate about his work and in just that 30 minute demo we were sold, we literally had to pick our jaws up off the floor. He knows how to meet every single persons needs and style of music. Jason worked with us throughout the whole planning process and made sure everything was flawless for the big day. On the actual day of the wedding when I first arrived at the venue Jason was one of the first people I saw - he was so ready to start the party and I will never forget the big hug he gave me, I already knew this day was going to be amazing. Every single person at the wedding raved about how amazing Jason was and how great the music was the entire day. From the music when guests arrived, to the ceremony, and every song during the reception it was PERFECT. I can't put into words how much fun everyone had. I have already given his name and information to our guests who are interested in using his company for their events. We are so grateful for Jason and EventPro for making our wedding day so perfect. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use them for your next event, you will not regret it!!

Services Used: DJ

Jordan was fantastic as our dj for our ceremony and reception! He was very attentive, always checking in to see how we were doing which was a nice touch. Our guests LOVED him which is super important.

Services Used: DJ

Jason Wallace and his EventPro DJ staff were the epitome of professionalism during our wedding. They provided a classy yet fun atmosphere during our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and that was all thanks to Jason who got and kept the party in full swing.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

EventPro and Jordan Solender were amazing. When we went to their offices for the consultation -- unlike other DJs we considered -- Jordan talked to us about our preferences and gave us a private demo. Even though were weren't sure we could articulate what we had in mind, you could tell that Jordan really listened and was able to translate that into a cohesive set for our reception dinner and dancing. In advance of our wedding, EventPro provided us with a cool online portal so we could customize the music for our first dance, cake cutting, etc as well as indicate must or do not play songs. The day of, we knew we were in good hands! Jordan kept the dance floor packed and we are still getting compliments on the music. I highly highly recommend Jordan and EventPro -- you won't regret it!!

Melissa
10/25/2014

Jordan Solender DJed our wedding and he was wonderful! He made every effort to ensure everything was perfect on the big day. It took some convincing my mom to hire a DJ instead of a band, but she told me the day after the wedding how happy she was with the music and how we had made the right choice.

EventPro runs their business seamlessly. They give you a preview of what the music will be like for the wedding in their studio, which really sealed the deal for me. I walked out of there confident my reception was going to be a hit—and it really was. Everyone had a blast and we danced all night.

EventPro also offers this awesome online song submission system that lets all the Type A brides like me choose what songs they definitely want played, definitely don't want played, what can be played if requested by a guest, etc. It's foolproof.

I highly recommend Jordan and this company for any wedding. Whatever your taste, he'll nail it. You won't be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ

Jake was the DJ for my daughter's wedding last fall. He was punctual, professional and FUN! He arrived early to set up which turned out to be very lucky for us because, as it turns out, no one in the bridal party or immediate family knew how to tie the bow ties for the groom and groomsmen! Jake saved the day by tying them all! The day only got better from there. He gave me some calming words of advice before I had to make my toast to the bride and groom, his upbeat MC skills kept everyone listening and engaged, and his music selections kept everyone (young and old) on the dance floor through the night. The best part for me was when my daughter gave me a big hug in the middle of the dance floor and whispered, "Thanks, Mom, I am having so much fun, this is the best night ever!" Many people played a part in making it the best night ever and Jake was certainly one of them. If you want your event to be the best night ever call Jake!