EventPro (DJs & Production)

EventPro (DJs & Production)

DJs | Lighting | Drapery | Staging | Lounge Furniture | Dance Floors | Rentals | Video Displays

501 McCormick Drive
Suite L
Glen Burnie, MD 21061 | map
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, O...
Services: Liability Insurance
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are working with DJ Jason Wallace for our upcoming wedding. He came highly recommended and we see why! He's an outstanding DJ who provides friendly, professional, responsive service. We booked him as soon as we left our meet/greet and demo session. We can't wait to see what he does at our wedding.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The first time we met with Jason, I knew we had to book him right away! He was extremely professional and easy to work with. He was able to perform a mix of songs for us that was perfect, like he knew us forever! Throughout the planning process, EventPro was helpful and very responsive. Then, on our wedding day, Jason was so attentive and helpful. He paid attention to every detail and the music mix was awesome! The GOBO they did for us was beautiful and elegant, the up lighting helped set the mood, and overall I can't say enough good things. In general, you would be crazy to book anyone else!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a dance party - this is the way to go! We hired Jacob for our New Year's Eve wedding - no pressure, right? We were absolutely thrilled with his professionalism from the beginning; his responsiveness throughout the process and most importantly, the ability to read the crowd and adapt as needed. We had a few changes in our timeline and with a quick nod, we were able to shift. In the event space, this ability to adapt should not be underrated. I would hire EventPro again in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ, Jason Wallace, is one of the most awesome people we have met! I am so grateful that we found him and were lucky enough to have him as a part of our wedding!! When we first met Jason he was working for a different company but shortly after joined forces with EventPro. Never once did we have to worry, Jason handled everything with such professionalism and care! I still remember the first time we went and met with Jason. My now husband and I and both of our parents were amazed at the demo he played. He is so passionate about his work and in just that 30 minute demo we were sold, we literally had to pick our jaws up off the floor. He knows how to meet every single persons needs and style of music. Jason worked with us throughout the whole planning process and made sure everything was flawless for the big day. On the actual day of the wedding when I first arrived at the venue Jason was one of the first people I saw - he was so ready to start the party and I will never forget the big hug he gave me, I already knew this day was going to be amazing. Every single person at the wedding raved about how amazing Jason was and how great the music was the entire day. From the music when guests arrived, to the ceremony, and every song during the reception it was PERFECT. I can't put into words how much fun everyone had. I have already given his name and information to our guests who are interested in using his company for their events. We are so grateful for Jason and EventPro for making our wedding day so perfect. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use them for your next event, you will not regret it!!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jordan was fantastic as our dj for our ceremony and reception! He was very attentive, always checking in to see how we were doing which was a nice touch. Our guests LOVED him which is super important.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jason Wallace and his EventPro DJ staff were the epitome of professionalism during our wedding. They provided a classy yet fun atmosphere during our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and that was all thanks to Jason who got and kept the party in full swing.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jordan Solender DJed our wedding and he was wonderful! He made every effort to ensure everything was perfect on the big day. It took some convincing my mom to hire a DJ instead of a band, but she told me the day after the wedding how happy she was with the music and how we had made the right choice.

EventPro runs their business seamlessly. They give you a preview of what the music will be like for the wedding in their studio, which really sealed the deal for me. I walked out of there confident my reception was going to be a hit—and it really was. Everyone had a blast and we danced all night.

EventPro also offers this awesome online song submission system that lets all the Type A brides like me choose what songs they definitely want played, definitely don't want played, what can be played if requested by a guest, etc. It's foolproof.

I highly recommend Jordan and this company for any wedding. Whatever your taste, he'll nail it. You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jake was the DJ for my daughter's wedding last fall. He was punctual, professional and FUN! He arrived early to set up which turned out to be very lucky for us because, as it turns out, no one in the bridal party or immediate family knew how to tie the bow ties for the groom and groomsmen! Jake saved the day by tying them all! The day only got better from there. He gave me some calming words of advice before I had to make my toast to the bride and groom, his upbeat MC skills kept everyone listening and engaged, and his music selections kept everyone (young and old) on the dance floor through the night. The best part for me was when my daughter gave me a big hug in the middle of the dance floor and whispered, "Thanks, Mom, I am having so much fun, this is the best night ever!" Many people played a part in making it the best night ever and Jake was certainly one of them. If you want your event to be the best night ever call Jake!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

very easy to work with, delivered exactly the service and music that was promised

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were lucky enough to have Jason from EventPro and from the moment we met and began discussions, it was not a question of whether or not EventPro was the IDEAL DJ for our wedding. We had several meetings with Jason up to the event including access to a very easy to use website service that allowed us to get Jason up to speed with all our names, times, and music. He was extremely knowledgeable and his music library was limitless. We even got an in-house demo of what to expect and we were extremely pleased with EventPro and Jason at every turn. Our wedding was perfect and we have some of the best pictures of nearly every person at our wedding up on their feet dancing. There is no better DJ event service than EventPro in the Annapolis/Baltimore/DC region.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Ryan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jordan Solender provided us with plenty of lighting expertise! He guided us and helped us pick out the perfect lighting to transform our plain wedding reception room into something absolutely breath taking! An absolute pleasure to work with, and we are extremely satisfied. We will certainly recommend Event Pro to our friends and family! If you want the best, call Jordan at Event Pro!!! :)

Rachel & Shaun Elhai

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EventPro did an amazing job with the lighting of our wedding venue. The lights were all cleverly placed to make the biggest statement, yet still in areas that didnt get in people's way. Brandon did an excellent job setting up our custom monogram and making our vision for the room a reality. Also, Jordan is excelllent for all DJ services - he's fantastic on the mic and knows how to get the party started. This group of consummate professionals are the real deal and your first, last and only stop for all lighting and DJ needs.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EventPro was highly recommended to us by a family friend that had them DJ their daughter's wedding. They lived up to the expectation, and exceeded it. We decided late in our planning process that we wanted a DJ for the Reception, and they were able to accommodate us on such short notice. During our consultation, we met with the head of the company (Jason) and the DJ that we would be using (Brian). They were both very professional and knowledgeable, asking us our music preferences and style. They took the little information we gave them and branched out, informing us about artists that made covers of traditionally harder rock songs, turning them into a lighter, more jazz-like feel, perfect for our cocktail style reception. Brian was able to gauge the audience and made sure to keep any explicit lyrics out, as we had quite a few children attending. He was able to get everyone, from 4 to 70, on the dance floor having a blast. The only complaint that we've received is that the reception needed to be longer, as no one wanted to leave! They made my perfect day end on a very high note. I highly recommend them to anyone for any event, they were amazing.

• Flexibility: 5.0

EventPro was so much fun to work with. From the day we went in for a listening sample - I knew they would be a good choice. We worked with Jason, who is very professional. The "listening party" felt like a private VIP event. Jason went through all types of music we would listen to throughout the event - guests arriving, wedding music, cocktail hour, dinner, reception. He played things for us, threw out some ideas and took the ideas we threw out to him. In the end, we came up with a really great mix of genres. We played a few unique pieces, like instrumental Smooth Criminal as processional music. He got the wedding party all lined up for announcements (which is not an easy task) and got the party going. He took requests, rejected the ones I specifically asked him not to play, and made a great mix of the night. At the very end, he walked up and handed me a CD of the nights music. A huge surprise and an awesome gift to have! So many of my friends have asked for a copy of the music because they had so much fun too. Event Pro was absolutely worth the money. I believe the music really makes the event and you need to trust a professional team and their expertise. I am so happy we were able to work with Jason and would recommend Event Pro to anyone.

Alaina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ever since we started planning our wedding, we knew that one of the most important vendors to book would be the DJ. My husband is in the music industry, so he was very particular on what he wanted in a DJ. We knew we wanted someone who was organized, super fun but super professional at the same time, and someone who could get even the people who don't usually dance on the dance floor. Good friends of ours referred us to EventPro and got us set up with Jordan Solender.

Jordan has been nothing short of amazing since day one. When we met with him in the EventPro studio, he took time to get to know us and when he did a demo, we could not sit still! Jordan's personality is so upbeat and he gets you so pumped for your big day! He also has the PERFECT DJ voice - you will understand when you meet him. We booked him immediately.

Jordan was tremendously helpful through the planning process and when the wedding day came, Jordan made sure everything ran smoothly. When other vendors got a little off track, he stepped in and took charge and ensured everything went the way we wanted it to.

Aside from making sure everything ran smoothly, he made sure that everyone was having the time of their life. From the moment the first song played, the dance floor did not stop moving (literally the dance floor was moving) until the very last song. EVERYONE was on their feet. Jordan is able to feel a crowd and know what will keep people dancing. We were not the bride and groom who gave Jordan a playlist. “DJ’s choice” was my favorite answer when Jordan asked about specific songs we wanted and he certainly did not disappoint. I still have people saying, "That was the most fun I had ever had at a wedding!" and so much of that is thanks to Jordan.

Jordan, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your professionalism, enthusiasm, and talent. You are truly amazing at what you do and I thank you for following your passion. We had the best and most memorable night of our lives.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jacob did a stellar job at our wedding on Sept 27, 2014 at the Annapolis Marriott Waterfront. He provided the music as well as the mics for our outdoor ceremony of 230 guests. We asked around, and everyone could hear the ceremony perfectly clear!

He was such a pleasure to work with. Initially, we had a Skype session with him so he could play for us a condensed example of what our wedding reception would be like. After we booked EventPro we were given access to their site where we were easily able to add "must play", "play if possible" and "do not play" selections. Additionally, there was a wedding planning section where we added our introductions, and other music selections. This really helped us map out the reception.

We received tons of praise about Jacob. He had our guests dancing the entire time and stuck to the music genres that we had requested. He kept the younger and older guests happy with music everyone loved and could dance to! He even looked like he was having a blast!

I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a professional, fun and attentive DJ. Thanks Jacob, you made our reception a huge success!

• Wedding: Recently Married
443-354-3428
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards