EventPro (DJs & Production)

EventPro (DJs & Production)

Favorite
Glen Burnie, MD
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

After hearing Jordan DJ for my friend's wedding a few years ago, I knew we would not be disappointed when we chose him as to DJ our wedding as well. Let me just say that EVERYONE had a BLAST! Given that most of our guests love to dance, it wasn't hard to get everyone up on the dance floor. However, he kept the party going! Nobody wanted to stop dancing other than to grab a quick drink and get right back to the floor, and I have had countless people (of all ages) rave about the music throughout the entire event.

To start off with, Jordan takes the time to really get to know your style of music so that the flow matches our personalities and it is truly tailored to what we imagined. As soon as you sign the contract you are directed to your own personal profile site where you can create lists of song to play or not play as well as fill out all details of your wedding. This way, come the wedding or event day, he understands exactly what you want and can therefore keep the show going smoothly. Numerous times he would politely check in with my husband and I to be sure that we were happy or to let us know what was coming up next. Especially since it was so easy to get distracted that day, he managed to keep everything at ease so that we didn't have to sweat it (other than when we were dancing). He was more than a DJ, he was a friend. :) Anything and everything we could have possibly wanted, he made happen! I cannot thank him enough for making our wedding so INCREDIBLY FUN! He really knows how to read a crowd and make your vision a reality.

Private User
Recently Married

Jordan was the absolute best DJ! Everyone keeps telling us how awesome the music was at our wedding. We even got a compliment on the music during the dinner part of the evening. Jordan was very responsive throughout the whole process. During the reception, he kept everyone on the dance floor. I HIGHLY recommend EventPro!

Services Used: DJ

Jason Wallace was our DJ for our wedding. We were told he was the best and he proved it at our wedding! He kept the crowd dancing the entire time. People of all age ranges were dancing the night away, including my 92 year old grandmother, who was dancing so much her pants fell down! Jason listened to our requests, needs, wants during the planning stages and was super responsive to emails. Jason executed what we wanted perfectly. I highly recommend Jason and the event pro company. I am trying to figure out another event to celebrate so That we can use Jason again!

Brooke
07/11/2015

Jacob Jenson from EventPro was the DJ at our wedding in Annapolis. He was absolutely amazing and made our wedding beyond what we could've imagined. When we had our last meeting with him, Jacob gave a preview performance and we knew that it was going to be the party of the year. From the first dance to the last song of the night, Jacob had all of our guests on their feet. He was also very involved with our guests as he was dancing and singing the whole night. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. If you want an awesome DJ for your event, Jacob is your guy!!

Nick Pignetti did the draping for our wedding and they made the day into the wedding of my dreams! Our guests were constantly telling us how beautiful the room looked and they were blown away by how amazing it looked.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jason Wallace, the EventPro DJ we had for our wedding, was incredible. We met with other talented DJs during our vendor selection process, but when we had the opportunity to sit in Jason's demo session, we were blown away. He is not a "typical" DJ, meaning the way he mixed, remixed, blended, and transitioned the music was truly an art. Beyond his tremendous skills as a DJ, Jason and the EventPro team are MASTERS at reading the crowd and were able to keep all of our guests (from ALL age groups) on the dance floor while simultaneously meeting all of our requests. They also kept the evening flowing seamlessly in serving as master of ceremonies. The planning process was incredibly smooth and we enjoyed making our online playlist and then meeting with Jason to discuss the run-of-show for the evening. We HIGHLY recommend working with EventPro and are already looking forward to the next event where we can hire EventPro.

Dave and Brenna
06/13/2015

Jacob was fantastic! He took our musical likes and interests, and turned our wedding reception into a full blown dance party. The dance floor was packed, which was exactly what we wanted. The ceremony music was seamless, and cocktail hour had the perfect blend of low-key celebration and mingling music. The event website that the company uses is extremely user friendly, and allowed us to make sure our specific must-plays were accounted for. Our meeting the month before our wedding was very helpful for finalizing details and ensuring that we were all on the same page. We loved getting to know Jacob, and we would definitely hire him if we had to do it all over again! It's so clear that he loves what he does, and he has a great time doing it, which was contagious among our guests! Planning was so simple, and we didn't worry about a single detail. I would encourage anyone to hire EventPro; we felt more than comfortable putting our event in Jacob's hands, and he did not disappoint! (We actually recommended him to friends of ours who are getting married next month. When they came to our wedding and saw him at work, they said they couldn't wait to have him at their wedding. I think that speaks for itself!)

Services Used: DJ

One of the most important things to my husband and I at our wedding was our DJ. We wanted everyone to dance and we wanted everyone to enjoy what they were dancing to. We had the amazing pleasure of having Brian Doane as our DJ. I was a nervous Nelly, and he was always attentive to my questions.
When it came time for the actual wedding; we couldn't have had a better time. He took what we liked, and what our parents would like and did the perfect mesh. He kept the schedule and made sure everything went smoothly. Everyone came up to us and said how great our DJ was and that was awesome for me to hear because I have been to a fair share of weddings where the music had not been good.

I would highly recommend EventPro for any kind of event you're having. So professional, attentive and makes sure everyone is having a great time!

Kate
06/06/2015

EventPro is AMAZING! Jason Wallace was the DJ for my sisters wedding two years ago and killed it. When we were selecting our wedding date we knew Jason had to be our DJ. Our first date he was unavailable so we actually changed our date so we could book him. The first jam sesh was awesome. We loved hearing all of our favorite songs and jamming out. We were able to pay off our balance in chunks which was great. Communication was flawless. Going into the second meeting two weeks before our wedding was a little stressful. We didn't have all our songs picked. Jason was great at suggesting songs in our wheelhouse. He really calmed down this stressed out bride! When our wedding day came he was great at staying on schedule and keeping everything running smooth. I highly recommend EventPro! They're extremely professional, fun, and memorable!

Services Used: DJ

Jacob Jensen at EventPro was recommended to us by our photographer, who had worked many memorable weddings with him. Jacob is wonderful! He is extremely personable and high-energy, which translates to an amazing party! We didn't have many specifics in mind when we initially met with Jacob, so he asked us a few questions to get a sense of our style and gave us a demo that we didn't want to end! We left his studio knowing he was the guy we wanted to emcee our wedding!

Not only is he an incredible DJ, but he also helped us plan and coordinate our special day so we could just sit back, relax and party!
From the moment the first song started, the dance floor was occupied. We went the “DJ’s choice” route, completely trusting Jacob to read the crowd and play music he knew would keep the party going - he did not disappoint! You can't go wrong with Jacob - his enthusiasm and talent are top notch.

Services Used: DJ

We worked with Jason from EventPro and could not have been happier. He was professional and flexible throughout the process and helped make our wedding a blast. He's a great DJ who really listens to what you want/don't want and was flawless on the night of our wedding. We also used EventPro for draping/lighting and they really transformed the room beautifully. I would HIGHLY recommend their services for entertainment and/or draping/lighting!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We worked with Jacob for our wedding who provided us sound equipment for the ceremony and DJ’d our wedding. He is constantly full of energy, and basically had everyone up on there feet dancing the entire night. We all had a blast. My wife has an eclectic taste in music, which doesn’t really mesh well with dance music, but somehow Jacob was able to blend it all together to create a really awesome and fun evening. We also had a choreographed dance that was a slow dance that transitioned into something more upbeat and fun. Jacob offered to mix the two songs together for us so that they would blend seamlessly. We loved his work, and were really impressed. He also gave us a CD at the end of the night of all the songs played. We would highly recommend Jacob and EventPro! They are top notch!

Services Used: DJ

We worked with Jordan for our wedding and could not have been happier. From our first initial meeting we knew he was the one we wanted to work with. He quickly learned our interests and the demo he played for us was spot on. The evening of our wedding he arrived early to setup and luckily he did, he was instrumental in helping everyone figure out what to do once it started raining. He did not hesitate to step in and rearrange plans to make or guests happy while we were waiting for the rain to pass. The rain didn't pass and we ended up needing to change the ceremony location and once again Jordan was there to help facilitate the move and make sure everyone was happy. Once we finally started we were running about an hour and a half late. Jordan stayed in communication with my now husband and I the whole time making sure we were up to date on what we needed to to to finish on time and how we could catch up with time and then even offering to extend his services so we could stay an extra hour. Overall Jordan really helped make our night the special one that it was. He kept the dance floor packed and everyone had a good time!

Private User
Recently Married

We used Jacob Jensen from EventPro for our wedding and couldn't have been more thrilled. Jacob's enthusiasm was contagious, and he did a perfect job setting the mood throughout the reception from the cocktail hour, to dinner, to dancing afterwards. He was exceptionally skilled at reading the crowd, fading out songs at the right moment and mixing in old and new hits which made the very diverse crowd exceedingly happy. We would highly recommend Jacob to anyone who is looking for a dj/emcee for a wedding or other event.

Alison
04/18/2015

Jordan was EPIC at our wedding!!! He & the EventPro team were easy to work with, flexible, professional, and made the whole process so much fun. We had an initial consultation where he gave a demo & we were able to vibe and get an idea of the kind of music and style we wanted for the wedding. Jordan took the time to help us pick songs for walking down the aisle, first dance, etc., and was willing to help research songs and download the unique iterations of current songs that we liked when we were undecided. He was so patient and helpful throughout the whole process. At the wedding, the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night, and it was one big dance party - he KILLED it! I would recommend him & his company for any event!

Services Used: DJ

Jason Wallace of EventPro was AMAZING at our wedding. We were planning a destination wedding, so all of our meetings were via Skype. From the first meeting, I felt very confident we found the perfect DJ for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted, and from a few songs we had on our must play list, he created the most perfect mix of music. Once the music started, everyone was dancing. It was unbelievable how attentive he was to our guests, and how flexible he was with the schedule. We ended up getting behind our timeline for the first dances and the cake cutting, but our guests never knew. He flawlessly transitioned through the night, keeping everyone dancing and having a great time.

Also, at the last minute, I decided I wanted fun dance floor lighting. Jason immediately coordinated the contract for the intelligent lighting, and took care of setting everything up. This was all within a week of the wedding. I am so happy we decided to add it! The extra lighting helped create such a fun atmosphere, and helped start and keep the party going.

I would highly recommend Jason Wallace and EventPro! You will be thrilled with your decision to work with them.

Jessica
12/31/2014

The first time we met with Jason, I knew we had to book him right away! He was extremely professional and easy to work with. He was able to perform a mix of songs for us that was perfect, like he knew us forever! Throughout the planning process, EventPro was helpful and very responsive. Then, on our wedding day, Jason was so attentive and helpful. He paid attention to every detail and the music mix was awesome! The GOBO they did for us was beautiful and elegant, the up lighting helped set the mood, and overall I can't say enough good things. In general, you would be crazy to book anyone else!