EventPro (DJs & Production)

EventPro (DJs & Production)

DJs | Lighting | Drapery | Staging | Lounge Furniture | Dance Floors | Rentals | Video Displays

501 McCormick Drive
Suite L
Glen Burnie, MD 21061 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

very easy to work with, delivered exactly the service and music that was promised

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jordan Solender provided us with plenty of lighting expertise! He guided us and helped us pick out the perfect lighting to transform our plain wedding reception room into something absolutely breath taking! An absolute pleasure to work with, and we are extremely satisfied. We will certainly recommend Event Pro to our friends and family! If you want the best, call Jordan at Event Pro!!! :)

Rachel & Shaun Elhai

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EventPro was highly recommended to us by a family friend that had them DJ their daughter's wedding. They lived up to the expectation, and exceeded it. We decided late in our planning process that we wanted a DJ for the Reception, and they were able to accommodate us on such short notice. During our consultation, we met with the head of the company (Jason) and the DJ that we would be using (Brian). They were both very professional and knowledgeable, asking us our music preferences and style. They took the little information we gave them and branched out, informing us about artists that made covers of traditionally harder rock songs, turning them into a lighter, more jazz-like feel, perfect for our cocktail style reception. Brian was able to gauge the audience and made sure to keep any explicit lyrics out, as we had quite a few children attending. He was able to get everyone, from 4 to 70, on the dance floor having a blast. The only complaint that we've received is that the reception needed to be longer, as no one wanted to leave! They made my perfect day end on a very high note. I highly recommend them to anyone for any event, they were amazing.

• Flexibility: 5.0

EventPro was so much fun to work with. From the day we went in for a listening sample - I knew they would be a good choice. We worked with Jason, who is very professional. The "listening party" felt like a private VIP event. Jason went through all types of music we would listen to throughout the event - guests arriving, wedding music, cocktail hour, dinner, reception. He played things for us, threw out some ideas and took the ideas we threw out to him. In the end, we came up with a really great mix of genres. We played a few unique pieces, like instrumental Smooth Criminal as processional music. He got the wedding party all lined up for announcements (which is not an easy task) and got the party going. He took requests, rejected the ones I specifically asked him not to play, and made a great mix of the night. At the very end, he walked up and handed me a CD of the nights music. A huge surprise and an awesome gift to have! So many of my friends have asked for a copy of the music because they had so much fun too.
Event Pro was absolutely worth the money. I believe the music really makes the event and you need to trust a professional team and their expertise. I am so happy we were able to work with Jason and would recommend Event Pro to anyone.

Alaina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ever since we started planning our wedding, we knew that one of the most important vendors to book would be the DJ. My husband is in the music industry, so he was very particular on what he wanted in a DJ. We knew we wanted someone who was organized, super fun but super professional at the same time, and someone who could get even the people who don't usually dance on the dance floor. Good friends of ours referred us to EventPro and got us set up with Jordan Solender.

Jordan has been nothing short of amazing since day one. When we met with him in the EventPro studio, he took time to get to know us and when he did a demo, we could not sit still! Jordan's personality is so upbeat and he gets you so pumped for your big day! He also has the PERFECT DJ voice - you will understand when you meet him. We booked him immediately.

Jordan was tremendously helpful through the planning process and when the wedding day came, Jordan made sure everything ran smoothly. When other vendors got a little off track, he stepped in and took charge and ensured everything went the way we wanted it to.

Aside from making sure everything ran smoothly, he made sure that everyone was having the time of their life. From the moment the first song played, the dance floor did not stop moving (literally the dance floor was moving) until the very last song. EVERYONE was on their feet. Jordan is able to feel a crowd and know what will keep people dancing. We were not the bride and groom who gave Jordan a playlist. “DJ’s choice” was my favorite answer when Jordan asked about specific songs we wanted and he certainly did not disappoint. I still have people saying, "That was the most fun I had ever had at a wedding!" and so much of that is thanks to Jordan.

Jordan, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your professionalism, enthusiasm, and talent. You are truly amazing at what you do and I thank you for following your passion. We had the best and most memorable night of our lives.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jacob did a stellar job at our wedding on Sept 27, 2014 at the Annapolis Marriott Waterfront. He provided the music as well as the mics for our outdoor ceremony of 230 guests. We asked around, and everyone could hear the ceremony perfectly clear!

He was such a pleasure to work with. Initially, we had a Skype session with him so he could play for us a condensed example of what our wedding reception would be like. After we booked EventPro we were given access to their site where we were easily able to add "must play", "play if possible" and "do not play" selections. Additionally, there was a wedding planning section where we added our introductions, and other music selections. This really helped us map out the reception.

We received tons of praise about Jacob. He had our guests dancing the entire time and stuck to the music genres that we had requested. He kept the younger and older guests happy with music everyone loved and could dance to! He even looked like he was having a blast!

I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a professional, fun and attentive DJ.
Thanks Jacob, you made our reception a huge success!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nick & the entire EventPro team exceeded our expectations from start to finish! They worked with us to bring our lighting vision to life! They were very professional, patient and flexible when designing the vision together. When we saw the finished product we were blown away with how well the lighting design turned out. We received many compliments on the lighting & even the Reception venue was impressed! I would highly recommend Nick and his team at EventPro for any of your event production needs. You will not be disappointed! Thank you! A+++++

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Jacqui
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jordan did an amazing job DJing our wedding last Saturday! He had the whole party up and dancing throughout the entire wedding, and no one wanted to leave!! The variety of music played made it possible for people of all ages to get up and dance. I would 100% recommend EventPro to anyone who is in need of a DJ for their special occasion!!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me say how much I absolutely love Jason Wallace and the EventPro team! Extremely professional, flexible and know how to DJ extremely well. I had originally booked another DJ- who cancelled last minute- we met with Jason and he sold us within the first 10 mins. He was wonderful enough to even DJ at our wedding - wore our wedding colors and everything. I could not have asked for a better company to play at our wedding. I loved that we got to met with him a final time too- to ensure everything was to our satisfaction and that he had all the notes needed to ensure a smooth running event. Timely, professional, wonderful price, value, etc. - The list could go on and on! USE THEM!!! THEY WERE WONDERFUL!!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is "friends don't let friend get married without Jason in the DJ booth". Jason came highly recommended to us for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Not only did he make sure the music was awesome ensuring everyone was on the dance floor the whole night, he made sure the entire wedding went off seamlessly. He kept us on our timeline without us even realizing it. Jason is a true professional and I highly recommend him and his team. My husband is still talking about how great he was to work with and our guests are still commenting on how great the music was. The up lights we added at the last minute were perfect also. Thanks Jason!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used EventPro for both their lighting and DJ services and would HIGHLY recommend! We worked with Jordan and he was an absolute blast. The lighting was beautiful, elegant, and exactly how we pictured it to be and his DJ skills were off the hook. He did a great job reading the crowd and played enough of a mix of old and new stuff to keep all types and ages of people on the dance floor.
We had SO MUCH FUN! The more weddings we go to, the more we realize just how lucky we were that we got hooked up with Jordan.
Thank you!!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have so many wonderful things to say about Jason Wallace and EventPro, I don't even know where to start. HIRE HIM! We liked Jason before we met him, just from his enthusiasm that was obvious in his emails. After meeting Jason, you can tell that he loves his job. He blew us away with his demonstration. The bride, groom, parents of the bride, and brother of the groom all loved Jason and knew he would help create a nonstop dance party...and that's exactly what it was. From my 84-year-old great aunt to our 3-year old niece, the dancing never stopped. Jason and EventPro helped to make our wedding an unforgettable day for everyone!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Alexandra and Ben
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jason was our wedding reception DJ, and he did a superb job! I do not hesitate to recommend him. I wanted a DJ rather than a band but was worried about the music being cheesy or not my style... our wedding venue recommended Jason as the absolute best (and he was!). He played the style of music we wanted and did a terrific job coordinating all of the toasts. One of our guests said it was the best music they'd ever heard at a reception and another told us she hadn't danced in 15 years and had the time of her life! If a certain song wasn't working for our group, Jason quickly shifted to one that drew people out and our dance floor was packed throughout the reception. We couldn't have been happier!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jordan (DJ) did an amazing job! He and his team also did a great job with draping and uplighting at my reception. My guests were dancing and having a great time all night. Loved their services!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We do production and lighting ourselves but for my daughters wedding I did not
want to us be "working" while trying to enjoy our own family's wedding. It presented a problem as we knew that we were more particular than most and had the experience to understand who was really good and who wasn't. We were relieved to find "Event Pro"
(DJ's & Production) and in comparing to others they were the best value for what we wanted. Perimeter lighting, gobo and dance lights were specific and they delivered. There is no question that we whole heartedly can recommend them to friends, family and anyone. Thank you "Event Pro" (DJ's and Production)!!!

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great company to work with!! DJ Russ did an awesome job! He was a huge help in picking out all of our songs and everyone at the wedding had a blast!!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
Alexandra
443-354-3428
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards