EventPro (DJs & Production)

EventPro (DJs & Production)

Glen Burnie, MD
443.354.3428   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

We are working with DJ Jason Wallace for our upcoming wedding. He came highly recommended and we see why! He's an outstanding DJ who provides friendly, professional, responsive service. We booked him as soon as we left our meet/greet and demo session. We can't wait to see what he does at our wedding.

Services Used: DJ

We worked with Jacob for our wedding who provided us sound equipment for the ceremony and DJ’d our wedding. He is constantly full of energy, and basically had everyone up on there feet dancing the entire night. We all had a blast. My wife has an eclectic taste in music, which doesn’t really mesh well with dance music, but somehow Jacob was able to blend it all together to create a really awesome and fun evening. We also had a choreographed dance that was a slow dance that transitioned into something more upbeat and fun. Jacob offered to mix the two songs together for us so that they would blend seamlessly. We loved his work, and were really impressed. He also gave us a CD at the end of the night of all the songs played. We would highly recommend Jacob and EventPro! They are top notch!

Recently Married

We used Jacob Jensen from EventPro for our wedding and couldn't have been more thrilled. Jacob's enthusiasm was contagious, and he did a perfect job setting the mood throughout the reception from the cocktail hour, to dinner, to dancing afterwards. He was exceptionally skilled at reading the crowd, fading out songs at the right moment and mixing in old and new hits which made the very diverse crowd exceedingly happy. We would highly recommend Jacob to anyone who is looking for a dj/emcee for a wedding or other event.

Services Used: DJ

Jason Wallace of EventPro was AMAZING at our wedding. We were planning a destination wedding, so all of our meetings were via Skype. From the first meeting, I felt very confident we found the perfect DJ for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted, and from a few songs we had on our must play list, he created the most perfect mix of music. Once the music started, everyone was dancing. It was unbelievable how attentive he was to our guests, and how flexible he was with the schedule. We ended up getting behind our timeline for the first dances and the cake cutting, but our guests never knew. He flawlessly transitioned through the night, keeping everyone dancing and having a great time.

Also, at the last minute, I decided I wanted fun dance floor lighting. Jason immediately coordinated the contract for the intelligent lighting, and took care of setting everything up. This was all within a week of the wedding. I am so happy we decided to add it! The extra lighting helped create such a fun atmosphere, and helped start and keep the party going.

I would highly recommend Jason Wallace and EventPro! You will be thrilled with your decision to work with them.

Jessica
12/31/2014

The first time we met with Jason, I knew we had to book him right away! He was extremely professional and easy to work with. He was able to perform a mix of songs for us that was perfect, like he knew us forever! Throughout the planning process, EventPro was helpful and very responsive. Then, on our wedding day, Jason was so attentive and helpful. He paid attention to every detail and the music mix was awesome! The GOBO they did for us was beautiful and elegant, the up lighting helped set the mood, and overall I can't say enough good things. In general, you would be crazy to book anyone else!

Allison
12/31/2014

If you are looking for a dance party - this is the way to go! We hired Jacob for our New Year's Eve wedding - no pressure, right? We were absolutely thrilled with his professionalism from the beginning; his responsiveness throughout the process and most importantly, the ability to read the crowd and adapt as needed. We had a few changes in our timeline and with a quick nod, we were able to shift. In the event space, this ability to adapt should not be underrated. I would hire EventPro again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our DJ, Jason Wallace, is one of the most awesome people we have met! I am so grateful that we found him and were lucky enough to have him as a part of our wedding!!
When we first met Jason he was working for a different company but shortly after joined forces with EventPro. Never once did we have to worry, Jason handled everything with such professionalism and care! I still remember the first time we went and met with Jason. My now husband and I and both of our parents were amazed at the demo he played. He is so passionate about his work and in just that 30 minute demo we were sold, we literally had to pick our jaws up off the floor. He knows how to meet every single persons needs and style of music. Jason worked with us throughout the whole planning process and made sure everything was flawless for the big day. On the actual day of the wedding when I first arrived at the venue Jason was one of the first people I saw - he was so ready to start the party and I will never forget the big hug he gave me, I already knew this day was going to be amazing. Every single person at the wedding raved about how amazing Jason was and how great the music was the entire day. From the music when guests arrived, to the ceremony, and every song during the reception it was PERFECT. I can't put into words how much fun everyone had. I have already given his name and information to our guests who are interested in using his company for their events. We are so grateful for Jason and EventPro for making our wedding day so perfect. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use them for your next event, you will not regret it!!

Services Used: DJ

Jordan was fantastic as our dj for our ceremony and reception! He was very attentive, always checking in to see how we were doing which was a nice touch. Our guests LOVED him which is super important.

Services Used: DJ

Jason Wallace and his EventPro DJ staff were the epitome of professionalism during our wedding. They provided a classy yet fun atmosphere during our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and that was all thanks to Jason who got and kept the party in full swing.

Melissa
10/25/2014

Jordan Solender DJed our wedding and he was wonderful! He made every effort to ensure everything was perfect on the big day. It took some convincing my mom to hire a DJ instead of a band, but she told me the day after the wedding how happy she was with the music and how we had made the right choice.

EventPro runs their business seamlessly. They give you a preview of what the music will be like for the wedding in their studio, which really sealed the deal for me. I walked out of there confident my reception was going to be a hit—and it really was. Everyone had a blast and we danced all night.

EventPro also offers this awesome online song submission system that lets all the Type A brides like me choose what songs they definitely want played, definitely don't want played, what can be played if requested by a guest, etc. It's foolproof.

I highly recommend Jordan and this company for any wedding. Whatever your taste, he'll nail it. You won't be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ

Jake was the DJ for my daughter's wedding last fall. He was punctual, professional and FUN! He arrived early to set up which turned out to be very lucky for us because, as it turns out, no one in the bridal party or immediate family knew how to tie the bow ties for the groom and groomsmen! Jake saved the day by tying them all! The day only got better from there. He gave me some calming words of advice before I had to make my toast to the bride and groom, his upbeat MC skills kept everyone listening and engaged, and his music selections kept everyone (young and old) on the dance floor through the night. The best part for me was when my daughter gave me a big hug in the middle of the dance floor and whispered, "Thanks, Mom, I am having so much fun, this is the best night ever!" Many people played a part in making it the best night ever and Jake was certainly one of them. If you want your event to be the best night ever call Jake!

Katie
10/19/2014

very easy to work with, delivered exactly the service and music that was promised

Ryan
10/17/2014

My wife and I were lucky enough to have Jason from EventPro and from the moment we met and began discussions, it was not a question of whether or not EventPro was the IDEAL DJ for our wedding. We had several meetings with Jason up to the event including access to a very easy to use website service that allowed us to get Jason up to speed with all our names, times, and music. He was extremely knowledgeable and his music library was limitless. We even got an in-house demo of what to expect and we were extremely pleased with EventPro and Jason at every turn. Our wedding was perfect and we have some of the best pictures of nearly every person at our wedding up on their feet dancing. There is no better DJ event service than EventPro in the Annapolis/Baltimore/DC region.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Jordan Solender provided us with plenty of lighting expertise! He guided us and helped us pick out the perfect lighting to transform our plain wedding reception room into something absolutely breath taking! An absolute pleasure to work with, and we are extremely satisfied. We will certainly recommend Event Pro to our friends and family! If you want the best, call Jordan at Event Pro!!! :)

Rachel & Shaun Elhai

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

EventPro did an amazing job with the lighting of our wedding venue. The lights were all cleverly placed to make the biggest statement, yet still in areas that didnt get in people's way. Brandon did an excellent job setting up our custom monogram and making our vision for the room a reality. Also, Jordan is excelllent for all DJ services - he's fantastic on the mic and knows how to get the party started. This group of consummate professionals are the real deal and your first, last and only stop for all lighting and DJ needs.

10/04/2014

EventPro was highly recommended to us by a family friend that had them DJ their daughter's wedding. They lived up to the expectation, and exceeded it. We decided late in our planning process that we wanted a DJ for the Reception, and they were able to accommodate us on such short notice. During our consultation, we met with the head of the company (Jason) and the DJ that we would be using (Brian). They were both very professional and knowledgeable, asking us our music preferences and style. They took the little information we gave them and branched out, informing us about artists that made covers of traditionally harder rock songs, turning them into a lighter, more jazz-like feel, perfect for our cocktail style reception. Brian was able to gauge the audience and made sure to keep any explicit lyrics out, as we had quite a few children attending. He was able to get everyone, from 4 to 70, on the dance floor having a blast. The only complaint that we've received is that the reception needed to be longer, as no one wanted to leave! They made my perfect day end on a very high note. I highly recommend them to anyone for any event, they were amazing.