Evenstar Paperie

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot thank Tessa enough for all the amazing work she did for me. I had my Save The Dates, Invitations, Thank Yous, Table Numbers, and Escort Cards done with Evenstar and everything came out exactly as I imagined it. She always responded to my emails quickly, even at late hours! Tessa was very organized and the process was very easy. I have already recommended several friends. Definitely the best vendor I booked for my wedding!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My whole process from start go finish making my wedding invitations was a breeze! Tessa made everything so easy and I was beyond satisfied with the outcome. I still to this day get compliments on my invitations. Absolutely amazing!! I've referred all my friends who are getting married to evenstar paperie

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married on October 13, 2013 in NYC. Evenstar Paperie was recommended to me by one of my coworkers who got married in 2012 . I am so happy with my decision to use their services . My invitations were beyond anything I could have dreamed of. It's been almost a year since our invitations went out and friends and family are still commenting on how amazing they were. I've recommended Evenstar to several of my friends and family who are getting married and will continue to do so. If you are thinking about using Evenstar Contact them ! take a look at the amazing gallery You will not regret it. Couture invitations at an unbelievable price . I wish I could give more then 5 stars :-)

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My invitations were amazing and beautiful. They were exactly what I wanted .An wedding invitation to me shows a preview/glimpse of what the wedding will be like so it was important that they looked amazing. I got so many comments on them everyone was impressed . I will definitely recommend Evenstar Paperie to all my friends and family that will be getting married in the future. They did great job!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Monika
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful invitations!! Clean, clear, bright and beautiful colors and sleek design! We loved our invitations and received many compliments on them! Evenstar Paperie allows you to monitor the progress of your invitations on their website and it was a great way to ease anxiety as I knew what was happening with our invites every step of the way! They were flexible and willing to work with me to make our invitations exactly what we envisioned! Fantastic service that I will absolutely recommend!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be happier with how my invitations came out, Evenstar Paperie did such an amazing job. I got so many compliments and people wanting to know where I got them done. Tessa always responded back to my emails right away! I would choose this company over and over again if I had to :-)

• Wedding: 05/10/2013
Crystal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tessa from Evenstar Paperie and her team were incredible. I am so happy that I found them to take care of my wedding invitations. Not only were they extremely helpful, very professional, and patient with my the million questions I had, but the invitations were absolutely flawless and exactly want we wanted. I couldn't be happier with the turn out and my choice for invitation company! I highly recommend Evenstar!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I FOUND TESSA FROM EVENSTAR PAPERIE ONLINE AND HEARD ABOUT HER THROUGH A FRIEND. AS SOON AS I SAW HER WORK I INSTANTLY KNEW I WANTED TO DESIGN MY WEDDING INVITATIONS WITH TESSA. THE EVENSTAR PAPERIE TEAM DID A WONDERFUL JOB ON MY INVITATIONS, TABLE NUMBERS, AS WELL AS PLACE CARDS AND WERE VERY AFFORDABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND TESSA AND HER COMPANY TO ANYONE I KNOW HAVING A PARTY WHO DOESNT WANT THE OUT OF THE BOOK TYPE OF INVITATION. TESSA AND THE GOOD OL PACKET THAT COMES IN THE MAIL AS WELL AS THE HER WEBPAGE HELP EXPLAIN EVERY STEP THROUGHOUT THE FUN TIME OF DESIGNING. I LOVED HOW SHE KEEPS HER WEBPAGE UPDATED WITH THE STATUS OF EACH PROJECT THE TEAM IS WORKING ON. OVERALL I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE WHO IS HOSTING A PARTY.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful! She created custom invitations that matched our Christmas/winter wedding perfectly. Only thing to know is that invitations are not printed in permanent ink... they will bleed if they get wet. But so amazing!!

• Wedding: 12/08/2012
Betsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My guests were wowed. Affordable and high quality

• Wedding: 11/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Invitations were gorgeous. Everyone who received one stated they had never seen invitations like ours and would be keeping them as they were so formal!

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
Stacy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Evenstar Paperie provided me with the most beautiful invitations. They were unique and encompassed everything I wanted. Tessa was amazing to work with! Before working with her I had no idea of even what colors to use. She helped guide me and narrow in on exactly what I was envisioning for my invitations and wedding to look like. I can't thank her enough. I received many many complements on my invitations and would recommend her to everyone!!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2012
Services Used: Invitations, Party Supplies
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tessa did my save the dates, invitations and wedding day stationary. Each piece was more beautiful and unique than the next! She was so easy to work with, extremely available and her designs are amazing!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Naomi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My invitations were out of this world. Tessa was accommodating and easy to work with and the results were outstanding. I will most definitely use her for all my future invitation needs.

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked on all of our invitations, church programs, menus and place cards for our wedding with Evenstar Paperie. Tessa was very attentive to detail, thorough, repsonsive and extremely helpful. Our invitations and stationary were one of a kind. All was very well made and beautiful. I couldnt be happier and would recommend Tessa and Evenstar Paperie to all. Thank you, Tessa.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had two weddings to traditionally go with our religions. Tessa, went above and beyond to meet our needs. Her prompt service felt as if she lived right in our neighboorhood. To this day my friends Family parents friends still have out invitations because they were that beautiful and original which is unbelievable! She and her team I never had to stress about or think about. I just gave her ideas and she created! So ladie, if you choose her, you are in great hands! Best of luck!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
253-509-9198
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards