En Vied Events

Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Professionalism:  4.5

Private User 2 Reviews
Tricia made our magical day come alive. Her attention to detail and all of the small things that matter really made our day very special. From hemming my wedding dress, to contributing ideas about elegant, simplistic west coast decor, she always knew just what the occasion called for. She knew great handy fixes for getting things done and was very personable and professional. She has special skills in floral design and was supportive with my idea of doing my own flowers - she got me extra gold ribbon on the way to the wedding- and was always there to lend a helping hand when needed - like in how she made beautiful boutonnieres and corsages for our special guests. She just knows what magic looks and feels like and has a very lovely way of bringing it all to life. She was always ready to roll up her sleeves - she filled in a large unanticipated gap in our food coordination - and generally made the day before the wedding to the day after an experience that I could sit back and relax through. I would highly recommend Tricia to help plan all of your wedding details or to be there for the day of.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Given a few ideas for the event theme Tricia ran with it - the end result? a beautifully decorated venue that exceeded our expectations by far. She instantly turned a simple space into the backdrop for an event noone will forget soon!

The floral decor, lights, table settings & backdrops brought the perfect ambiance to our event & we look forward to having En Vied Events decorate future events!

Ashley Stenlund
The Victoria Newbies Ladies Group
www.victorianewbies.com
Wedding: 03/30/2012
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tricia is very good at what she does, I don't regret one bit doing business with her.
Wedding: 07/16/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great personality. Amazing style. Very on top of things. All in all tricia gave my husband and I a fantastic experience and a professional one at that! If you choose her you would be making a great choice!
En Vied Events responded with the following comments:
Thanks Amanda, you guys were a great couple to work with, you made me laugh and through all the planning of the decor I can see that you kept in mind what was really important...the decor lasts for a just a day but I am happy that you were pleased with my work.
Wedding: 07/09/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We did not really know what we wanted for our flowers, so we gave her some ideas for colors - what we got were the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! The colors were fabulous and just what we wanted - they were gorgeous! Tricia was so wonderful she even put aside a few stems for my hairdresser.
We feel as though the flowers we got were well worth the money and exceeded our expectations more than we can express - it was one of the top highlights of our day! The chair covers we ordered were delivered without a hitch, the centre peices were perfect - just what we wanted - but BETTER!thanks for making it so perfect! I would recommend Bestweddingdecor to anyone!
Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tricia did our head table, cake table, guest book table and back drop. There was nothing to say but WOW. I never imagined my wedding reception looking so beautiful. Tricia knew exactly what I wanted and multiplied it by a thousand. She did a great job and her services were much appreciated.
Wedding: 09/25/2010
You were AWESOME!!!!! It looked beautiful
Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would be more than happy to recommend Best Wedding decor to any future Bride. Tricia was a pleasure to work with and VERY REASONABLE! The staff at the hotel also commented that they had not seen the hall decorated so nicely before!
Wedding: 09/11/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Tricia was the most stress free part of the wedding even though her services were two of the most crucial parts (Flowers and Decor). She is so easy to work with and provided amazing ideas! Tricia delivered everything I had envisioned and more for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you Tricia, you did an amazing job and I am still getting compliments on the decor today!
Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very happy with the decor for our June 26th,2010 wedding. Tricia was a great resource for taking my idea to use a damask print and incorporate it into the entire theme of the wedding.Through all our meetings, and interactions she was professional, honest, and flexible.I never doubted she would do an exceptional job!If you would like to see her decor at our wedding reception you can check out our video on You-Tube.
Best Wedding Decor is the BEST wedding service to use for both your flowers and decorations!
Alissa and Brian Minaker
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Reception: Pine Ridge Golf Course

Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would recommend Tricia from Best Wedding Decor in a heart beat! Not only was she incredibly helpful, but her visions of what she sees your wedding to be and what she executes is just phenomenal!! I couldn't have been happier with what we got from Tricia. Giving her swatches from our colour scheme made things SOOO much better. My bridesmaids flowers matched their dresses as did the bouquet I had to match my dress. The decor at the hall was breathtaking. For a small little hall, she made it seem so grand and just amazing! She is incredibly flexible and really just wants to give you the day you have always dreamed of! I can't stop thinking of how great our venue looked! We had soooo many compliments about the decor and anyone who saw what Best Wedding Decor provided would see why. If you have any doubts, don't! Tricia is just amazing and she is definitely going to take Winnipeg by storm with her unique and creative visions! Thank you sooo much for making our day a dream come true!!!
Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The decor looked stunning and we all loved it! Thank you so much for your hard work! :) You made our wedding more beautiful :)
Wedding: 04/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Unbelievable design and amazing ideas.Best Wedding Decor is everything AND MORE. A really honest & enjoyable professional whose quality of work speaks for itself.Thank you Tricia for making our events so wonderful and by taking charge of final touches.We are so lucky to have had worked with you!!!! - Bear Your Heart event organizers
Wedding: 02/08/2010
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very happy with the quality and pricing from this vendor. She was easy to work with, readily available and very accomodating.
Wedding: 02/05/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Best Wedding Decor was amazing! She worked with me to make the pictures in my head come true! All the extra work she went into matching colors and fabrics was more than I could have asked for. She is amazing and I would recommend her to everyone!
Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My Daughter's wedding was a fairy tale from Beauty and the beast, Tricia did such an amazing job, I would recommend her to everyone. No one could believe she transformed Stony Moutain Rec. Centre into what she made it.
Wedding: 08/22/2009
 778-679-4665
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire