eFavorMart.com

(2.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(2.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 0.0

If you are reading this review, you are most likely considering E Favor Mart/Ya Ya Creations/insert one of their many other business names here, for some sort of supplies for a special occasion. If I can persuade just 1 person from looking elsewhere, the time I spent on writing this review is worthwhile. I came across E Favor Mart while doing an internet search for frosted votive holders for my upcoming wedding. When I saw their prices, I quickly placed an order for frosted votive holders as well as candy scoops. I received my order promptly and was excited to see the votive holders and candy scoops. However, my excitement quickly dissipated as I heard glass stirring inside the box. I opened the box to find almost half of the votive holders were broken. In addition, I immediately started questioning the size of the votive holders that were intact. I attempted to fit either a votive or tea light candle in the holders and neither fit. I reviewed the website description, which clearly states a 2” diameter, pulled out a measuring tape and measured the outside diameter at less than 1 ¾”. In addition to the size being misrepresented on the website, these do not suit their intended purpose. My disappointment with the merchandise didn’t end there. I removed the candy scoops out of the box and out of their opened packaging and immediately noticed scratched off paint and broken handles. The candy scoops were shoved in a very small space between the box itself and the boxes of votive holders. It’s no surprise these arrived broken. I emailed customer service promptly as I found there is no phone number listed for this company. A day passed, then 2, no response. I contacted the company via live chat instead and spoke with Christine. Christine offered to send me replacement votive holders repeatedly. Christine failed to comprehend that these “votive holders” do not indeed hold votive, or tea light candles and are useless to me, broken or intact. I was offered a refund upon re

• Wedding: 10/17/2015
Services Used: Party Supplies
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I read a lot of bad reviews about this company and some good ones. I was very skeptical about ordering as the reviews were so mixed, either horrible or wonderful. I ordered flowers and runners. I placed my order on a Saturday and received it the following Friday. I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" and with the low prices they had I was very worried. Needless to say I was very impressed with the quality for the price.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have used efavormart for both my upcoming wedding and my daughter sweet 16 last year.

For my daughter sweet 16 I order tablecloths, folding chair covers, table runners, and chair sashes. Everything in the order came in perfect condition with nothing missing. My shipping arrived in less than 5 days.

For my wedding I ordered tablecloths, banquet chair covers, chair sashes, and personalized napkins. My order was missing one sash. I email efavormart and told them I was missing one sash they said their records showed the order was shipped completed ask me to please recount it. I replied and told them I did 3 times already. They then offer me a refund but I told them I didn't want a refund I just want them to mail me my sash. 3 days later I had my sash.

Both of my experiences with efavormart have been great. When something was missing from my order they did solve the problem quickly. I'm not sure why it has gotten such a bad rep. It's way more affordable than renting.

• Wedding: 08/22/2015
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Julia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered a small amount of flowers to see what they were like and was very impressed with them, so i ordered all my flowers from them and some other stuff. Very happy with what i got for the price. I found them as the cheapest i could find and shipping is not bad as well. i would recommand.

• Wedding: [Private]
canadawolf
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Ordering from this company was easy and much not affordable than renting. I purchased table linens, candles, chair covers, chair sashes and personalized napkins. Nothing was broken once it arrived, shipping was quick and customer service contacted me to confirm my billing and shipping address since they are different. The only reason I say less than five stars would be because a couple of the linens had marks on them.. Easy fix but still.

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Efavormart could care less about the customers they serve. They are horrible! They are no words for how they treat they customers. People who gave them good reviews had a good day with them. Why are they in business....because they're cheap. Right. Imagine they great of a company they would be if they had even a half way decent customer service. Jonathon a live chart operator was offensive and abusive in his service which tells you what kind of company this is.

0.4/5.0
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

I would never recommend this vendor. I ordered silver ribbon with our names and date of weeding printed on them. The only thing they got right was that they mailed me a ribbon. The font is smudged and doesn't line up at all. The ribbon is white. I contacted them and sent them pictures of their unacceptable product. They replied stating it was fine. I replied several more times to speak with someone because I was not satisfied with their answer. No one has since replied back.
Terrible customer service. Terrible product.

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
0.7/5.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

This is the second review I've written on this company. I'm so disgusted with the service, or lack there of, from this company. And it's a shame because I actually liked the products that I received from them. I ordered linens from efavormart. In ordering my napkins, I was not aware, because it's not stated on the website, the napkins would be shipped in packs of 5. I needed 70 napkins. When my package arrived there 70 pack of napkins. I did not need 350 napkins! I immediately contacted them to inquire bout a refund. They were not will AT ALL to make any exceptions in their return policy. Not even with the fact that the ordering process wasn't clear. I shipped the napkins back, in a timely fashion. I tried contacting someone today to check the status of my return which was sent back last week. There is no phone number only email and live chat. I had to log off and retry the live chat 2 times because no one would respond. Come to find out even after you send your return, it can take up to another 2 weeks to get processed and another week to issue you your return. I asked would there be some kind of correspondence to let me know if my return was accepted, I'm still waiting for a response. As a bride, and I'm sure others will agree, we are super busy planning our big day and don't have time to deal with this! In addition, if you're on a budget like me, you have to watch your pennies and account for everything. I think companies dealing with couples should try a little harder to understand that. I'm disappointed that my second interaction with this company was worse than the first. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I already had mixed feelings about them from other reviews. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Table overlays and runners, chair covers and sashes exactly like I expected. Online help very friendly. Make sure you check backorder dates to get product in time for ceremony. I order early and everything arrived within a month, even backordered items.

• Flexibility: 0.0

Horrible, horrible, horrible customer service. I placed an order for personalized wedding napkins and personalized matchbooks. My mathcbooks did arrive on time and printed with the option I had chosen. However, my napkins arrived blank. I very clearly wrote in my request details that I wanted a single letter printed on the napkins with no additional printing. I figure, no big deal. There is no way that the company wont reprint these napkins for me. They must have just overlooked my request somehow. Such was not the case. When I contacted the customer service department about the mistake, I was blamed for it and told that they would not fix the problem because it was my fault. After a weeks worth of back and forth emails(there is no phone number. If there is, I was refused that information), and being told numerous times in numerous different fashions that I was to blame for the mistake (but I could be "more than happy to repurchase the napkins"), and finally a threat by me to contact the better business bureau, my napkins were reprinted. But only after I emailed them a picture of the blank napkins... I have never in my life experienced such poor customer service. I have worked in customer service for a long time and would never treat a client with such blatant disrespect and disregard. This whole situation may seem petty, and is not something I would usually spend a lot of energy thinking about. However, this is for my wedding. Which is...a pretty big deal. I would very strongly NOT recommend this company to anyone. The prices are great, but the service is absolutly not worth it.

0.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I ordered tablecloths from this company but only received part of my order. I was not able to call directly but had to use the Live Chat option. The person I spoke with of course stated that their records showed that everything shipped. They had me take a picture of the box and shipping label and stated that according to their manager that the box was sufficient to hold all they said that they shipped. Basically it was my word against theirs and they apparently felt that 5 tablecloths were worth losing a customer. If you use them please make sure that you take everything out of the box and go through it thoroughly. Although I'm not sure if this would help anyway. Customer service is NOT THEIR FIRST PRIORITY!!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Party Supplies
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We ordered candy bags and napkins. Great quality and value!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Rosebud27
0.5/5.0
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Horrible company. Would never use again. The items listed online are not at all true to color. I paid a premium for a specific "mauve" color they have photographed and listed and when it arrived it was a light pink I could have found anywhere. Not worth it. They were completely rude to me, I was disconnected on, and they only refund a small portion of what you pay and made me pay all shipping costs to receive and send back. I ended up losing a lot of money in the transaction and have nothing in hand to account for it. Again, horrible company.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered our wedding favors from efavormart.com for our 70 guest wedding. We chose Lovebird salt and pepper shakers and loved them. They fit our diy backyard wedding perfectly. We got them at an incredibly low price, and although about 10% of them arrived broken, I received replacements within 48 hours of calling customer service. They were very quick to respond and take care of the issue right away.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

I ordered flowers through this website for my wedding and they looked great.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.5
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Do not use efavormart. They lie and have terrible customer service. When I finally get my product, considering it has been almost a month of fighting with them, I can let you know what the quality is really like. I should have done more research. Hopefully sooner or later they are shut down and can stop treating people with so little respect.

2.7