eFavorMart.com

Value
2.9
Flexibility
1.0

"I was sent the completely wrong item according to my receipt and the customer service team practically laughed in the face of my misfortune while repeating that they would not be paying for my return shipping after their mistake, would not be refunding my order price without an absurd %20 restocking fee after THEIR MISTAKE or my EXCESSIVE 2 day shipping I paid to receive a bogus product in time for Valentines Day so that I could be disappointed at not only opening the wrong gift that I paid extra for but having my Valentines Day surprise ruined. I WILL NOT EVER be buying from this company again based on how the customer service team treated me so impersonally and insensitively. I WILL be telling as many people as I can remember to tell that this company is DEFINITELY the wrong one for them and does not have a single care for the satisfaction of their customers."

1.0

What I ordered did not match what I recieved. I talked to someone on their website through chat about the mistake and was told I was incorrect and indeed received the correct product. I had clear evidence that I did not receive the right product seeing as the description, pictures, and info on my invoice of my order did not match what I recieved but instead matched another product on the website that was sold for cheaper. As soon as I was told that I had the right item the employee logged off of the chat and I could not talk to them further. I then attempted to google a phone number so I could talk to someone from eFavorMart over the phone instead. The google search pulled up a bunch of terrible reviews and people recalling similar situations to mine. I decided to not even bother trying to get my money back seeing as many people's reviews stated how much of a hassle it was to return wrong or broken orders. I wish I would've checked the reviews before I placed my order. Stay far away from eFavorMart/YaYa Creations!

1 Review
1.0

Efavormart is the worst company to deal with! ive had nothing but problems with them and their products!! I placed an order for napkins, silk flowers, table runners, manzanita tree, napkin rings. The order was close to $600 at first. I received an email saying 2 of the items were back ordered but the rest has shipping. I sent them an email back saying to just cancel those items as I didn't think I really needed them. Customer service response was that they had already been shipped out. Even thought I just received the email, but fine no problem. When my 2 shipments arrived it looked like someone just threw everything in a old box they had laying around. The box was riped in multiple places and easily stuff could have fallen out during shipping. The flowers were horribly squished because of how they packaged them. The flowers... Look soooooooo fake, they are the worst quality silk flowers I've ever seen, a few of the petals started falling off immediately. I ordered Ivory Calla Lillies and they were yellow. I ordered blue Calla lillies and they had glue hanging off them and they were teal. The runners I ordered were filmsy and see through. The only nice one is the rosette. The burlap runners I ordered were supposed to be navy and white stripe but they are all spotted and missing fabric in the stripe.

If you want quality products, it will not be from this company.

I sent them back their items and working out what my refund was supposed to be and what amount they were refunding was a nightmare!! I paid over $100 for customs and duties, plus another $35 to ship the items back and their calculation for refund was off. I lost so much money ordered these shotty products.

My advice, don't bother

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
3.3

I used efavormart as the source for my napkins. I ordered burgundy napkins and they were more purple than anything. They didn't look like the photo and they are of cheap quality. Now I have to order a new batch from somewhere else and hope that they are the right color.

0.0

If you are reading this review, you are most likely considering E Favor Mart/Ya Ya Creations/insert one of their many other business names here, for some sort of supplies for a special occasion. If I can persuade just 1 person from looking elsewhere, the time I spent on writing this review is worthwhile. I came across E Favor Mart while doing an internet search for frosted votive holders for my upcoming wedding. When I saw their prices, I quickly placed an order for frosted votive holders as well as candy scoops. I received my order promptly and was excited to see the votive holders and candy scoops. However, my excitement quickly dissipated as I heard glass stirring inside the box. I opened the box to find almost half of the votive holders were broken. In addition, I immediately started questioning the size of the votive holders that were intact. I attempted to fit either a votive or tea light candle in the holders and neither fit. I reviewed the website description, which clearly states a 2” diameter, pulled out a measuring tape and measured the outside diameter at less than 1 ¾”. In addition to the size being misrepresented on the website, these do not suit their intended purpose. My disappointment with the merchandise didn’t end there. I removed the candy scoops out of the box and out of their opened packaging and immediately noticed scratched off paint and broken handles. The candy scoops were shoved in a very small space between the box itself and the boxes of votive holders. It’s no surprise these arrived broken. I emailed customer service promptly as I found there is no phone number listed for this company. A day passed, then 2, no response. I contacted the company via live chat instead and spoke with Christine. Christine offered to send me replacement votive holders repeatedly. Christine failed to comprehend that these “votive holders” do not indeed hold votive, or tea light candles and are useless to me, broken or intact. I was offered a refund upon re

Services Used: Party Supplies
1 Review
[Private]

I read a lot of bad reviews about this company and some good ones. I was very skeptical about ordering as the reviews were so mixed, either horrible or wonderful. I ordered flowers and runners. I placed my order on a Saturday and received it the following Friday. I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" and with the low prices they had I was very worried. Needless to say I was very impressed with the quality for the price.

2.7

Purchased a large amount of items from this site, including all of the table decorations for my reception (table overlays, napkins, chair covers, chair sashes, votives/holders, aisle runner, tulle bolts, cake stand, led lights, and personalized matchbook wedding favors. I must admit, their prices were far better than most of their competitors--however, there are quite a few things that I will be forced to send back. Of the dozen waterproof led lights that I purchased, only 6 of them operate. The immersible led tealights that I purchased, despite being shaped to appear like an actual votive. In addition, one of the votive candle holders was shattered when I received it, as they were not packaged securely. Returns and exchanges must be shipped at the owner's expense, and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, even if the issue is not the fault of the customer.
However, I can't completely dismiss this website...my personalized matchbooks turned out exactly as promised, and were an excellent price. In addition, the chair covers, chair sashes, table overlays, vases and table napkins were all in good condition and were a good value for the price as well. I would recommend this site for purchasing items of this nature--however I would suggest avoiding purchasing breakable items from this site (although my vases were well packaged, nothing else was), and would discourage the purchase of tealights, votives or led lights from this site as well.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies
1 person found this review helpful

I am very pleased with our order from EFavorMart. We saw they were having a big sale on everything so we decided to forego renting linens and just bought our own, since we were having a small wedding. We got 9 satin table cloths, 9 organza table overlays and 55 napkins. We placed our order on Sunday, it shipped on Monday and arrived on Friday. I didn't look at reviews of the company until after the order was placed. To be honest, if I had I probably would not have gone through with the order. There are SO many bad reviews for them. But I am glad that we did use them because when our order arrived it was exactly what we wanted and everything was in great shape and looked just like the pictures. Many of the bad reviews I had read regarded breakable items, so I can't speak for them-- but as for the linens, I would say it was a GREAT deal, and I would recommend to others.

Services Used: Party Supplies
Julia T
08/22/2015

I have used efavormart for both my upcoming wedding and my daughter sweet 16 last year.

For my daughter sweet 16 I order tablecloths, folding chair covers, table runners, and chair sashes. Everything in the order came in perfect condition with nothing missing. My shipping arrived in less than 5 days.

For my wedding I ordered tablecloths, banquet chair covers, chair sashes, and personalized napkins. My order was missing one sash. I email efavormart and told them I was missing one sash they said their records showed the order was shipped completed ask me to please recount it. I replied and told them I did 3 times already. They then offer me a refund but I told them I didn't want a refund I just want them to mail me my sash. 3 days later I had my sash.

Both of my experiences with efavormart have been great. When something was missing from my order they did solve the problem quickly. I'm not sure why it has gotten such a bad rep. It's way more affordable than renting.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
canadawolf
[Private]

I ordered a small amount of flowers to see what they were like and was very impressed with them, so i ordered all my flowers from them and some other stuff. Very happy with what i got for the price. I found them as the cheapest i could find and shipping is not bad as well. i would recommand.

2.2

My wedding is coming up this August 1st and I've was referred to this site by my future sister-in-law. She used it to purchase table linen and chair covers along with a few party items.
I decided to use it for the wedding. Before purchasing a bulk number of items I order 1 of each thing to sample. So far, I've gotten what I expected for the amount of money. Not disappointed. Right now I'm waiting on the remained of my chair covers (70), satin table covers (10), a few overlays and the sashes.
The only issue I've had is, they did not have the actual color peach I wanted, but we improvised.
The reason my rating is low, is because I have not had to deal with customer service other than the Live Chat and that was okay.

0.0

I ordered several items from this company and was not sent 5 of the 6 overlays I had ordered. The customer service was terrible and practically called me a liar and said they shipped 6 and it was "strange" I didn't receive all 6. I was only offered a partial store credit, and have never experienced a customer service representative as rude as I did with this company. Will never use again.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
1.0

Do not order from efavormart.com ugly flowers bad customer service would rate 0 stars if I could roses and flowers were torn apart had ugly stains on them and were falling apart Dont make the mistake I did And order from someone else!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I was a little nervous purchasing decor for my reception from eFavormart.com based on the mixed reviews I read. I bought eiffel tower vases, centerpiece mirrors, table runners, chair covers, napkins and little odds and ends to dress up my venue. The prices were great and they always have some sort of discount going on (35-45% off). Shipping is free if you spend over $100. The quality of products was not perfect, but I kind of expected that being that everything was so inexpensive. A set of the centerpiece mirrors arrived shattered, but I contacted eFavormart.com through Live Chat and they credited my account right away. Overall, I was pleased with my order and will most likely buy from them again for other events and parties.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

okay, so after I had checked a few websites for pricing, I found efavormart.com and I was only looking for 12 silver tablecloths. They beat the competitors that I compared them with & decided to place my order. Then after I placed my order (4/14/15) and paid for the 5-10 business day delivery S&H ($6.95) I received my confirmation and an email stating that it would be delivered by Monday, 4/20/15. I decided to pull up the reviews for this company AFTER my purchase and what I read, I really got scared and there was nothing I could do, but pray they would be delivered before my daughters baby shower that is being catered on 5/2/15. Well I got them by Monday, 4/20/15 as promised AND they were the right color and the quality is good. I am very pleased with the service that I received from efavormart.com and since all of the bad reviews have gone up, I decided that I will take the time to put my review up. I had no issues at all. I just followed my package through UPS just to ease my mind. I would definitely order again with them.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married
2.0

I placed an order with this company because I specifically found a wedding collection set including guest book, pen cake knife etc... all with a beach theme, I had searched many sites to find something I liked. I paid extra shipping to have it arrive on time. I ordered other things as well like toothpicks and balloons, things I could get anywhere but this collection was my main reason for ordering. I received it 2 days before I needed it and when I open the parcel everything was there except my wedding beach collection! When I contacted them about it the first thing they asked was if I checked the entire parcel? If I hadn't checked the parcel would I be that stupid to be freeking out. Then they suggested someone else opened the box instead of me. Everything else was in the parcel. The said their records showed everything was shipped. There is nothing I can do about it now except get a refund because I needed it for tomorrow but I just wanted to write a review and warn others this could happen to them. I would not recommend this site for ordering your wedding supplies.