eFavorMart.com

• Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

"I was sent the completely wrong item according to my receipt and the customer service team practically laughed in the face of my misfortune while repeating that they would not be paying for my return shipping after their mistake, would not be refunding my order price without an absurd %20 restocking fee after THEIR MISTAKE or my EXCESSIVE 2 day shipping I paid to receive a bogus product in time for Valentines Day so that I could be disappointed at not only opening the wrong gift that I paid extra for but having my Valentines Day surprise ruined. I WILL NOT EVER be buying from this company again based on how the customer service team treated me so impersonally and insensitively. I WILL be telling as many people as I can remember to tell that this company is DEFINITELY the wrong one for them and does not have a single care for the satisfaction of their customers."

• Wedding: 06/13/2020
  • Flexibility: 0.0

If you are reading this review, you are most likely considering E Favor Mart/Ya Ya Creations/insert one of their many other business names here, for some sort of supplies for a special occasion. If I can persuade just 1 person from looking elsewhere, the time I spent on writing this review is worthwhile. I came across E Favor Mart while doing an internet search for frosted votive holders for my upcoming wedding. When I saw their prices, I quickly placed an order for frosted votive holders as well as candy scoops. I received my order promptly and was excited to see the votive holders and candy scoops. However, my excitement quickly dissipated as I heard glass stirring inside the box. I opened the box to find almost half of the votive holders were broken. In addition, I immediately started questioning the size of the votive holders that were intact. I attempted to fit either a votive or tea light candle in the holders and neither fit. I reviewed the website description, which clearly states a 2” diameter, pulled out a measuring tape and measured the outside diameter at less than 1 ¾”. In addition to the size being misrepresented on the website, these do not suit their intended purpose. My disappointment with the merchandise didn’t end there. I removed the candy scoops out of the box and out of their opened packaging and immediately noticed scratched off paint and broken handles. The candy scoops were shoved in a very small space between the box itself and the boxes of votive holders. It’s no surprise these arrived broken. I emailed customer service promptly as I found there is no phone number listed for this company. A day passed, then 2, no response. I contacted the company via live chat instead and spoke with Christine. Christine offered to send me replacement votive holders repeatedly. Christine failed to comprehend that these “votive holders” do not indeed hold votive, or tea light candles and are useless to me, broken or intact. I was offered a refund upon re

• Wedding: 10/17/2015
Services Used: Party Supplies
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I read a lot of bad reviews about this company and some good ones. I was very skeptical about ordering as the reviews were so mixed, either horrible or wonderful. I ordered flowers and runners. I placed my order on a Saturday and received it the following Friday. I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" and with the low prices they had I was very worried. Needless to say I was very impressed with the quality for the price.

2.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

Purchased a large amount of items from this site, including all of the table decorations for my reception (table overlays, napkins, chair covers, chair sashes, votives/holders, aisle runner, tulle bolts, cake stand, led lights, and personalized matchbook wedding favors. I must admit, their prices were far better than most of their competitors--however, there are quite a few things that I will be forced to send back. Of the dozen waterproof led lights that I purchased, only 6 of them operate. The immersible led tealights that I purchased, despite being shaped to appear like an actual votive. In addition, one of the votive candle holders was shattered when I received it, as they were not packaged securely. Returns and exchanges must be shipped at the owner's expense, and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, even if the issue is not the fault of the customer. However, I can't completely dismiss this website...my personalized matchbooks turned out exactly as promised, and were an excellent price. In addition, the chair covers, chair sashes, table overlays, vases and table napkins were all in good condition and were a good value for the price as well. I would recommend this site for purchasing items of this nature--however I would suggest avoiding purchasing breakable items from this site (although my vases were well packaged, nothing else was), and would discourage the purchase of tealights, votives or led lights from this site as well.

• Wedding: 09/12/2015
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have used efavormart for both my upcoming wedding and my daughter sweet 16 last year.

For my daughter sweet 16 I order tablecloths, folding chair covers, table runners, and chair sashes. Everything in the order came in perfect condition with nothing missing. My shipping arrived in less than 5 days.

For my wedding I ordered tablecloths, banquet chair covers, chair sashes, and personalized napkins. My order was missing one sash. I email efavormart and told them I was missing one sash they said their records showed the order was shipped completed ask me to please recount it. I replied and told them I did 3 times already. They then offer me a refund but I told them I didn't want a refund I just want them to mail me my sash. 3 days later I had my sash.

Both of my experiences with efavormart have been great. When something was missing from my order they did solve the problem quickly. I'm not sure why it has gotten such a bad rep. It's way more affordable than renting.

• Wedding: 08/22/2015
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Julia T
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered a small amount of flowers to see what they were like and was very impressed with them, so i ordered all my flowers from them and some other stuff. Very happy with what i got for the price. I found them as the cheapest i could find and shipping is not bad as well. i would recommand.

canadawolf
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

After seeing the very mixed reviews on weddingwire, I was quite wary of ordering through this vendor. We have time on our side, and the price was just so much cheaper than everywhere else we looked, that we ultimately decided to order our personalized favor boxes through efavormart. The order was quickly processed and shipped, and we received it less than a week after ordering (we ordered it standard processing but USPS Priority mail--all those reviews complaining about extra UPS charges kept us away from using that option). The boxes have no errors, and they look great!

We have not ordered any linens or glassware, so I can't speak to that. But we are very happy with our favor boxes.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was exceptionally pleased with the personalized products I purchased from EFavorMart.com. I received my order in a timely manner. My experience with them was great could not rave enough about them.

• Wedding: 04/11/2015
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Ordering from this company was easy and much not affordable than renting. I purchased table linens, candles, chair covers, chair sashes and personalized napkins. Nothing was broken once it arrived, shipping was quick and customer service contacted me to confirm my billing and shipping address since they are different. The only reason I say less than five stars would be because a couple of the linens had marks on them.. Easy fix but still.

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
1.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Buyers beware, False advertisement on efavormart's website. My only experience is with the their silk roses and I am not a happy customer. There website states:

"Each silk rose bud is supported by a stem, and beautifully accented with baby's breath. These silk rose buds come in gracious packages, and can be used individually, or in bunches to make your decorating easy and stress free. Additional Information: - 84 roses/12 bushes, 7 flowers per bush - 84 roses/pack - can be used as a bundle or separated individually - 2 1/2" tall flower - 10" stem - may or may not include dew drops"

Each silk rose does NOT come with baby's breath, and the silk roses CANNOT be used individually or be easily separated. The only way to get single roses out of their bundle is to cut it, and there is no easy way to cut it. 7 rose stems are fused/melted together to make a 10" stem bundle, so if you were to saw your way through all that plastic you would no longer have a 10" stem plus you would have a mess on your hands. NOT stress FREE. I needed to use those roses individually. When I contacted the company, they responded back with in 24 hours, so they are prompt at responding, but not helpful. The would take back the roses as long as I paid for the return shipping, plus a 20% restocking fee. I lived real close to their distribution center in City of Industry, Ca and they refused to take the roses back if I dropped them off at there site. The only way they would take the roses back is if I paid to ship it back to them. I would have NEVER ordered those roses if the company had properly advertised them. They should not be charging me to return them or a restocking fee when it's their dishonesty that makes me return the cheap roses. You can purchase better quality, cheaper, and better looking roses at the Dollar Tree, esp around Valentine's Day, if you want fused bundles of roses. If you want individual roses, I don't know where to get them.

• Wedding: 01/19/2015
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Efavormart could care less about the customers they serve. They are horrible! They are no words for how they treat they customers. People who gave them good reviews had a good day with them. Why are they in business....because they're cheap. Right. Imagine they great of a company they would be if they had even a half way decent customer service. Jonathon a live chart operator was offensive and abusive in his service which tells you what kind of company this is.

0.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

I would never recommend this vendor. I ordered silver ribbon with our names and date of weeding printed on them. The only thing they got right was that they mailed me a ribbon. The font is smudged and doesn't line up at all. The ribbon is white. I contacted them and sent them pictures of their unacceptable product. They replied stating it was fine. I replied several more times to speak with someone because I was not satisfied with their answer. No one has since replied back. Terrible customer service. Terrible product.

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
0.7/5.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

This is the second review I've written on this company. I'm so disgusted with the service, or lack there of, from this company. And it's a shame because I actually liked the products that I received from them. I ordered linens from efavormart. In ordering my napkins, I was not aware, because it's not stated on the website, the napkins would be shipped in packs of 5. I needed 70 napkins. When my package arrived there 70 pack of napkins. I did not need 350 napkins! I immediately contacted them to inquire bout a refund. They were not will AT ALL to make any exceptions in their return policy. Not even with the fact that the ordering process wasn't clear. I shipped the napkins back, in a timely fashion. I tried contacting someone today to check the status of my return which was sent back last week. There is no phone number only email and live chat. I had to log off and retry the live chat 2 times because no one would respond. Come to find out even after you send your return, it can take up to another 2 weeks to get processed and another week to issue you your return. I asked would there be some kind of correspondence to let me know if my return was accepted, I'm still waiting for a response. As a bride, and I'm sure others will agree, we are super busy planning our big day and don't have time to deal with this! In addition, if you're on a budget like me, you have to watch your pennies and account for everything. I think companies dealing with couples should try a little harder to understand that. I'm disappointed that my second interaction with this company was worse than the first. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I already had mixed feelings about them from other reviews. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Table overlays and runners, chair covers and sashes exactly like I expected. Online help very friendly. Make sure you check backorder dates to get product in time for ceremony. I order early and everything arrived within a month, even backordered items.

• Flexibility: 0.0

Horrible, horrible, horrible customer service. I placed an order for personalized wedding napkins and personalized matchbooks. My mathcbooks did arrive on time and printed with the option I had chosen. However, my napkins arrived blank. I very clearly wrote in my request details that I wanted a single letter printed on the napkins with no additional printing. I figure, no big deal. There is no way that the company wont reprint these napkins for me. They must have just overlooked my request somehow. Such was not the case. When I contacted the customer service department about the mistake, I was blamed for it and told that they would not fix the problem because it was my fault. After a weeks worth of back and forth emails(there is no phone number. If there is, I was refused that information), and being told numerous times in numerous different fashions that I was to blame for the mistake (but I could be "more than happy to repurchase the napkins"), and finally a threat by me to contact the better business bureau, my napkins were reprinted. But only after I emailed them a picture of the blank napkins... I have never in my life experienced such poor customer service. I have worked in customer service for a long time and would never treat a client with such blatant disrespect and disregard. This whole situation may seem petty, and is not something I would usually spend a lot of energy thinking about. However, this is for my wedding. Which is...a pretty big deal. I would very strongly NOT recommend this company to anyone. The prices are great, but the service is absolutly not worth it.

0.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I ordered tablecloths from this company but only received part of my order. I was not able to call directly but had to use the Live Chat option. The person I spoke with of course stated that their records showed that everything shipped. They had me take a picture of the box and shipping label and stated that according to their manager that the box was sufficient to hold all they said that they shipped. Basically it was my word against theirs and they apparently felt that 5 tablecloths were worth losing a customer. If you use them please make sure that you take everything out of the box and go through it thoroughly. Although I'm not sure if this would help anyway. Customer service is NOT THEIR FIRST PRIORITY!!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014