eFavorMart.com

2.9
Flexibility
2.6
1.0

"I was sent the completely wrong item according to my receipt and the customer service team practically laughed in the face of my misfortune while repeating that they would not be paying for my return shipping after their mistake, would not be refunding my order price without an absurd %20 restocking fee after THEIR MISTAKE or my EXCESSIVE 2 day shipping I paid to receive a bogus product in time for Valentines Day so that I could be disappointed at not only opening the wrong gift that I paid extra for but having my Valentines Day surprise ruined. I WILL NOT EVER be buying from this company again based on how the customer service team treated me so impersonally and insensitively. I WILL be telling as many people as I can remember to tell that this company is DEFINITELY the wrong one for them and does not have a single care for the satisfaction of their customers."

1.0

What I ordered did not match what I recieved. I talked to someone on their website through chat about the mistake and was told I was incorrect and indeed received the correct product. I had clear evidence that I did not receive the right product seeing as the description, pictures, and info on my invoice of my order did not match what I recieved but instead matched another product on the website that was sold for cheaper. As soon as I was told that I had the right item the employee logged off of the chat and I could not talk to them further. I then attempted to google a phone number so I could talk to someone from eFavorMart over the phone instead. The google search pulled up a bunch of terrible reviews and people recalling similar situations to mine. I decided to not even bother trying to get my money back seeing as many people's reviews stated how much of a hassle it was to return wrong or broken orders. I wish I would've checked the reviews before I placed my order. Stay far away from eFavorMart/YaYa Creations!

3.3

I used efavormart as the source for my napkins. I ordered burgundy napkins and they were more purple than anything. They didn't look like the photo and they are of cheap quality. Now I have to order a new batch from somewhere else and hope that they are the right color.

0.0

If you are reading this review, you are most likely considering E Favor Mart/Ya Ya Creations/insert one of their many other business names here, for some sort of supplies for a special occasion. If I can persuade just 1 person from looking elsewhere, the time I spent on writing this review is worthwhile. I came across E Favor Mart while doing an internet search for frosted votive holders for my upcoming wedding. When I saw their prices, I quickly placed an order for frosted votive holders as well as candy scoops. I received my order promptly and was excited to see the votive holders and candy scoops. However, my excitement quickly dissipated as I heard glass stirring inside the box. I opened the box to find almost half of the votive holders were broken. In addition, I immediately started questioning the size of the votive holders that were intact. I attempted to fit either a votive or tea light candle in the holders and neither fit. I reviewed the website description, which clearly states a 2” diameter, pulled out a measuring tape and measured the outside diameter at less than 1 ¾”. In addition to the size being misrepresented on the website, these do not suit their intended purpose. My disappointment with the merchandise didn’t end there. I removed the candy scoops out of the box and out of their opened packaging and immediately noticed scratched off paint and broken handles. The candy scoops were shoved in a very small space between the box itself and the boxes of votive holders. It’s no surprise these arrived broken. I emailed customer service promptly as I found there is no phone number listed for this company. A day passed, then 2, no response. I contacted the company via live chat instead and spoke with Christine. Christine offered to send me replacement votive holders repeatedly. Christine failed to comprehend that these “votive holders” do not indeed hold votive, or tea light candles and are useless to me, broken or intact. I was offered a refund upon re

Services Used: Party Supplies
1 person found this review helpful
[Private]

I read a lot of bad reviews about this company and some good ones. I was very skeptical about ordering as the reviews were so mixed, either horrible or wonderful. I ordered flowers and runners. I placed my order on a Saturday and received it the following Friday. I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" and with the low prices they had I was very worried. Needless to say I was very impressed with the quality for the price.

2.7

Purchased a large amount of items from this site, including all of the table decorations for my reception (table overlays, napkins, chair covers, chair sashes, votives/holders, aisle runner, tulle bolts, cake stand, led lights, and personalized matchbook wedding favors. I must admit, their prices were far better than most of their competitors--however, there are quite a few things that I will be forced to send back. Of the dozen waterproof led lights that I purchased, only 6 of them operate. The immersible led tealights that I purchased, despite being shaped to appear like an actual votive. In addition, one of the votive candle holders was shattered when I received it, as they were not packaged securely. Returns and exchanges must be shipped at the owner's expense, and returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, even if the issue is not the fault of the customer.
However, I can't completely dismiss this website...my personalized matchbooks turned out exactly as promised, and were an excellent price. In addition, the chair covers, chair sashes, table overlays, vases and table napkins were all in good condition and were a good value for the price as well. I would recommend this site for purchasing items of this nature--however I would suggest avoiding purchasing breakable items from this site (although my vases were well packaged, nothing else was), and would discourage the purchase of tealights, votives or led lights from this site as well.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies
Julia T
08/22/2015

I have used efavormart for both my upcoming wedding and my daughter sweet 16 last year.

For my daughter sweet 16 I order tablecloths, folding chair covers, table runners, and chair sashes. Everything in the order came in perfect condition with nothing missing. My shipping arrived in less than 5 days.

For my wedding I ordered tablecloths, banquet chair covers, chair sashes, and personalized napkins. My order was missing one sash. I email efavormart and told them I was missing one sash they said their records showed the order was shipped completed ask me to please recount it. I replied and told them I did 3 times already. They then offer me a refund but I told them I didn't want a refund I just want them to mail me my sash. 3 days later I had my sash.

Both of my experiences with efavormart have been great. When something was missing from my order they did solve the problem quickly. I'm not sure why it has gotten such a bad rep. It's way more affordable than renting.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
canadawolf
[Private]

I ordered a small amount of flowers to see what they were like and was very impressed with them, so i ordered all my flowers from them and some other stuff. Very happy with what i got for the price. I found them as the cheapest i could find and shipping is not bad as well. i would recommand.

0.0

I ordered several items from this company and was not sent 5 of the 6 overlays I had ordered. The customer service was terrible and practically called me a liar and said they shipped 6 and it was "strange" I didn't receive all 6. I was only offered a partial store credit, and have never experienced a customer service representative as rude as I did with this company. Will never use again.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
1.0

Do not order from efavormart.com ugly flowers bad customer service would rate 0 stars if I could roses and flowers were torn apart had ugly stains on them and were falling apart Dont make the mistake I did And order from someone else!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

okay, so after I had checked a few websites for pricing, I found efavormart.com and I was only looking for 12 silver tablecloths. They beat the competitors that I compared them with & decided to place my order. Then after I placed my order (4/14/15) and paid for the 5-10 business day delivery S&H ($6.95) I received my confirmation and an email stating that it would be delivered by Monday, 4/20/15. I decided to pull up the reviews for this company AFTER my purchase and what I read, I really got scared and there was nothing I could do, but pray they would be delivered before my daughters baby shower that is being catered on 5/2/15. Well I got them by Monday, 4/20/15 as promised AND they were the right color and the quality is good. I am very pleased with the service that I received from efavormart.com and since all of the bad reviews have gone up, I decided that I will take the time to put my review up. I had no issues at all. I just followed my package through UPS just to ease my mind. I would definitely order again with them.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

After seeing the very mixed reviews on weddingwire, I was quite wary of ordering through this vendor. We have time on our side, and the price was just so much cheaper than everywhere else we looked, that we ultimately decided to order our personalized favor boxes through efavormart. The order was quickly processed and shipped, and we received it less than a week after ordering (we ordered it standard processing but USPS Priority mail--all those reviews complaining about extra UPS charges kept us away from using that option). The boxes have no errors, and they look great!

We have not ordered any linens or glassware, so I can't speak to that. But we are very happy with our favor boxes.

1.0

Be careful when you order from the site Efavormart.com or Ya Ya Creations (they're one in the same) ...check out all the negative reviews before placing your order (last check 162). Pay special attention to all the rules about their return policy and their restocking fees, not to mention the added cost you have to put out for sending the items back at your own expense. In addition, this is the same company many other companies including many vendors on EBAY use and they don't tell you the shipments are from China. Inquire before making your purchases. Worst service and professionalism I've ever seen!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I was exceptionally pleased with the personalized products I purchased from EFavorMart.com. I received my order in a timely manner. My experience with them was great could not rave enough about them.

0.0

One word, AWFUL. I ordered folding chair covers for a wedding. Part way into the reception, they began to rip at the seams. By the end of the night, each and every chair covers had a rip down the seams. When I contacted customer service about it, they basically said, "sorry, but the items are now used and there is nothing we can do about it."

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ordering from this company was easy and much not affordable than renting. I purchased table linens, candles, chair covers, chair sashes and personalized napkins. Nothing was broken once it arrived, shipping was quick and customer service contacted me to confirm my billing and shipping address since they are different. The only reason I say less than five stars would be because a couple of the linens had marks on them.. Easy fix but still.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies