Rosemead, CA 91770 Map · Phone number

About Annie's Bridal Boutique

We specialize in personalized gifts for your bridal party!

Everyone of us has a special love story to share and every story has its own journey. We use fabric and thread to bring your story to life and to remind you of all the important moments. Personalizing gifts is a great way of celebrating your family name, a special saying between loved ones, or a reminder of the important things in life that shapes us into who we are.

Celebrate your friendship by adding names, monograms, or initials to your gifts! Perfect for your Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids, Mothers of the Groom/Brides, and other ladies in your bridal party.

Let us deliver a keepsake gift that can last a lifetime and let us be a part of your life's most cherished moments!

photo jul 18 12 50 11 am
carrie1
carrie2
photo jul 18 12 50 11 am

14 Reviews for Annie's Bridal Boutique

Love the robes! Came packaged beautifully! Can't wait to give them to my bridesmaids! Seller communication was top notch! Shipping was super fast! Very happy with my purchase!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Dayana · Married on 12/19/2015

Annie's Bridal Boutique, in ONE word: AMAZING!

The owner Annie, was from the beginning very friendly and totally helpfull. She answered all my questions very fast and was also very kind to give me a product specially to my needs, I thought that was great!
    Although my wedding is still in a few months, I wanted to have everything on time and the delivery even came sooner as I expected.
    I ordered a set of 11 bridesmaids robes and I just love them! The fabric is really soft and the colors are as shown in the picture, really beautiful. I am very happy with my order and can`t wait to give the robes to my bridesmaids as a gift.

I recommend Annie´s Bridal Boutique a 100%! I have no doubt that you will love this shop as much as I do.
    Thanks for everything and keep up the great work!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2015

Robes came in early and in perfect condition! I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day with my bridesmaid! Annie was always very responsive and helpful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/24/2015