Annie's Bridal Boutique Reviews

14 | Rosemead, CA

14 Reviews for Annie's Bridal Boutique

Love the robes! Came packaged beautifully! Can't wait to give them to my bridesmaids! Seller communication was top notch! Shipping was super fast! Very happy with my purchase!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Dayana · Married on 12/19/2015

Annie's Bridal Boutique, in ONE word: AMAZING!

The owner Annie, was from the beginning very friendly and totally helpfull. She answered all my questions very fast and was also very kind to give me a product specially to my needs, I thought that was great!
    Although my wedding is still in a few months, I wanted to have everything on time and the delivery even came sooner as I expected.
    I ordered a set of 11 bridesmaids robes and I just love them! The fabric is really soft and the colors are as shown in the picture, really beautiful. I am very happy with my order and can`t wait to give the robes to my bridesmaids as a gift.

I recommend Annie´s Bridal Boutique a 100%! I have no doubt that you will love this shop as much as I do.
    Thanks for everything and keep up the great work!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2015

Robes came in early and in perfect condition! I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day with my bridesmaid! Annie was always very responsive and helpful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Adriana · Married on 07/25/2015

I purchased robes as gifts for my bridal party to get ready in and they were PERFECT.! Not only were they beautiful and vibrant colors , the quality was great for our beach location.! A pleasure to do business , quick and speedy answers and delivery!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Excellent work! Highly recommended! :)

Sent on 06/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

I am so impressed with the quality of the kimono-style robes I ordered and the communication from Annie. The robes were very reasonably priced and shipped earlier than expected. My bridesmaids will love them. Thanks again, Annie!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Melody · Married on 07/12/2015

Good quality products. Recommend the robes for bridesmaids gift. Very fast shipping.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Tawny · Married on 07/04/2015

Annie was very responsive and I received my order quickly. Love the bridal robes and can't wait to give them to my bridal party.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Allison · Married on 06/20/2015

The bridesmaids robes are so beautiful and very high quality! I can't wait for us to wear them on my wedding day! Will definitely recommend this shop to my friends and family!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Owner was professional and very helpful. They provided excellent customer service with a high quality product with an affordable price. I would recommend this shop to others!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Jessica · event on 04/04/2015

Annie is very professional ,easy to talk to, always asking questions , and was very prompt. My daughter loved her invites, so did her friends. I had to move the date for the invites up, Annie was very understanding. I also purchased this lovely hair piece. It's stunning wore it with this sexy black dress, I got a lot of comments on it. She's great!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Cherry · event on 03/07/2015

I am in love with the invitations. The lace and the floral design compliments it well. The service and the quality of the invitations were great. The items also arrived earlier then was promised. The seller was really easy to talk to and paid attention to the details that was discussed. I would definitely order from this seller again in the near future.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jenny · Married on 02/21/2015

I absolutely love the robes! They came in beautiful organza bag matching color. Annie was very prompt to answer and shipping was extremely fast. I gave them to all my bridesmaid and they were a big hit and all of them was very happy. I would definitely order from her again as she was the perfect vendor to work with. Thank you again for making my "getting ready" moment picture perfect!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Diane · event on 06/13/2015

am so pleased with my invitations from Annies Bridal Boutique. Annie stayed in touch with me every step of the way. Ordering was easy and I received my ordered faster than I expected!!! I would definitely order again from Annies Bridal Boutique!!!

Sent on 06/21/2015