Drew & Megan Photography
You create the memories...we'll preserve them!
Denver and surrounding areas

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
You will LOVE working with Drew and Megan!!! Not only did they capture all the beautiful moments of our special day, but they are very professional and creative. They took the stress out and made the day so fun! Being happily married themselves, they know how to work with you as individuals, as a couple, and with your whole family and group of friends. It is amazing how they got every intimate moment and all the unforgettable funny ones too, not to mention all the little details that we wanted to remember for the rest of our lives. Photos are forever, and we are so glad we trusted our memories to Drew and Megan!!!
Wedding: 04/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
You will LOVE working with Drew and Megan!!! Not only did they capture all the beautiful moments of our special day, but they are very professional, talented and creative. They took the stress out and made the day so fun! Being happily married themselves, they know how to work with you as individuals, as a couple, and with your whole family and group of friends. It is amazing how they got every intimate moment and all the unforgettable funny ones too, not to mention all the little details that we wanted to remember for the rest of our lives. Photos are forever, and we are so glad we trusted our forever, to Drew and Megan!!!
Wedding: 04/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Drew and Megan are fabulous and have amazing and very creative ideas. They first photographed our engagement photos and we absolutly love every single one! We said we wanted to include our bikes and then megan and drew came up with amazing ideas and made sure we looked great in everyone.
Then I had Megan shoot a boudoir session for me so I could give it as a gift to my fiance on our wedding day. I was so nervous, but she was amazing and immediatly calmed my nerves down and made me feel very comfortable in my lingere. She also had me pose and be sexy but tasteful in all different angles. The photo book turned out fabulous and my fiance LOVED it!!
They photographed our rehereasal dinner which they were able to get in a group of 120 in a small place and do a group shot and even get us to do silly things! Every one of our guest raved at how nice and professional they were. I cannot wait to see our photos from them!
Then our wedding. We had some drama with one of my bridesmaids and I broke down crying a lot! Megan immediatly came over and calmed me down. Not only were they our photographers but also became our friends and helped calm our nerves and issues. They were so calm the whole day that it made everyone elses nerves go away. They had once again amazing ideas and were able to get all of our family photos done fast so that we could focus on us.
I would recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful photos! They are professional, friendly, dependable, and amazing! Drew and Megan are the best!! I cannot wait (it will be awhile til we have kids!lol ) to take our maternity, baby, and family pics with them!~~ 3.17.2012
Wedding: 03/17/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Drew & Megan are a great photography team combining experience, value, professionalism, and most of all important - talent. They have an eye for capturing very unique and versatile photos while understanding that a true photographer is almost invisible in the background, never interferring with the event or the religious ceremony while still capturing amazing photos and unique/preciseless moments. Drew & Megan are an amazingly talented team AND a great value for any event! I am not just anyone either, I am a professional event planner (not a wedding planner) and the value cannot be beat for the high level of service and expertise I was shown by this team of photographers. I strongly recommend them to any couple for a wedding, engagement session or any event where photography is a high priority on your list. Looking forward to more milestones in our own lives so that we may use Drew & Megan again, many times over! Thank you Drew & Megan for capturing our memories and looking forward to working with you more in the future!
Wedding: 01/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am SOO pleased we chose Megan and Drew for our wedding! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them both! My husband and I were in a bit of a panic, because the photographer we previous hired flaked out. We contact Megan and Drew only a few weeks before our wedding and they were able to fit us in their schedule. They even made time for us to fit in an engagement shoot. A few minutes after meeting them we knew they were perfect and exactly what we were looking for! Photography comes natural to them. They gave us tons of direction and all of our pictures came out so natural. During our wedding day they capture everything. Shortly after our wedding we received all are pictures in the mail. OMG they were gorgeous. It was like re-living our wedding day all over. They capture things that we didn’t even notice. Their attention to detail was amazing! We are beyond grateful and blessed to have hired such wonderful photographers. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE IN SEARCH OF A PHOTOGRAPHER! If you are reading this and haven’t hired a photographer I would go ahead and give Megan and Drew a call. I guarantee you will be as pleased as we were!
Mr. and Mrs. Oakes
Wedding: 01/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Drew and Megan were very helpful when it came to choosing a tailored package for our wedding day. They met with us to discuss style, budget and timeframe (we were on a limited one!) and came up with the perfect plan for our engagement shoot and wedding day.
We love the way our photos turned out...the colors, the composition, the angles...these two really have a great style of shooting. I knew immediately when I visited their site that they were the ones we would go with and I am still very happy with our decision!
One random thing I really appreciated was that they knew how to be present but not "in the way." I felt like one or both of them were always around if I had a question, but I never felt crowded or smothered...and trust me, this is very important when you're in the midst of wedding-day chaos!!
Megan helped me manage my time between the ceremony and the reception and frequently took me by the hand led me to our next shooting spot to prevent me from getting trapped in a long conversation with a tipsy guest...again, VERY important on your wedding day, when there's so much to do in such a small window of time!
You can tell that Drew and his wife are very passionate about their job and really enjoy the process. Their positive energy really added something to our experience and I'm so glad they were able to be a part of it.
I would highly recommend Drew and Megan Photography to anyone looking for seasoned and artistically talented photographers...whether you're searching for a photojournalistic style, classic, artistic or anything in between...they really are a great mix of everything and do an an excellent job of capturing the ambiance of your day and all those little moments you never want to forget.

Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I having nothing but kind words for Drew and Megan. My wedding pictures are amazing and working with the two of them was a pleasure. I never felt that we were having our photos taken, they really captured every last detail of our wedding! Allyssa & Nick Bowers
Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Megan and Drew shot our engagement photos, and we can't say enough good things about them. They were professional, friendly, and just came across as genuinely good people. Megan sent and responded to numerous e-mails before our shoot to find a site/style that met our expectations, and afterwards, they turned around our images around very quickly. Our photos were beautiful and we had a wonderful time at our shoot. Highly, highly recommended.
Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Megan and Drew Anderson were a DREAM to work with! They were so nice and really did a great job with our photos. We received so many compliments from our family and wedding guests that the photographers were friendly and did a great jon of getting great shots and blending into the background. The pictures they took are perfect, and we are so thankful that we decided to use them. I would recommend them to any bride!
Wedding: 04/16/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Drew and Megan are some of the most amazing artists my husband and I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! Anyone can take a picture, but Drew and Megan have an eye for catching those special moments that most couples don't see during their wedding.
I first met them at a Bridal Show about a year before our wedding and instantly liked these two. Their amazing chemistry just makes them people everyone wants to be around. My husband doesn't care to have his picture taken so Drew and Megan made it fun to have our engagement shots done; letting us wander around the park, ride the light rail, and then finish up at our favorite Irish Pub - as if we were spending a typical Saturday in Tempe.
When we decided to change our plans and have a destination wedding, Drew and Megan were on board 100% and agreed to travel to the Bahamas with us for 4 days. We met several times before the wedding to iron out the details and Megan and Drew were always available to us.
These two went above and beyond in every way possible! I can't say enough how happy we are with the fabulous services they provide and the gorgeous products they create!
Wedding: 03/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was a fan of Drew and Megan before I was officially a fiancee! As soon as my then boyfriend popped the question, I already knew who I'd be calling. Drew and Megan photographed both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. The work was impeccable. In the engagement photos, they captured our personalities as well as the gorgeous outdoor surroundings of Northern Arizona. Our wedding photos capture every detail and every emotion of the day. They made sure that in the end, we were happy with everything. We were very impressed and would highly recommend Drew and Megan to any bride!
Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Grab this photographer now before they realize that they can charge double what they're charging - they are amazing!! We were looking for a photographer with an artsy, candid and impromptu style and we found it! Drew and his wife Megan are the best. They made us feel so comfortable and even let us bring our dog to the engagement session. :) The wedding photos were awesome and we were able to see photos within a few weeks!
Wedding: 02/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are 100% satisfied with Drew Anderson Photography! They are super talented and have such a great photography vision. Their style was exactly what we were looking for and they went above and beyond our expectations! We absolutely love all of our photos that they took and they were extremely fun! They're such a cute couple and they work together perfectly. They were on top of editing our photos to make sure we got them in an extremely reasonable time. Not to mention they're super affordable for the amazing work they do! Also, in the midst of a life changing family crisis, they made the tough decision to fulfill their commitment that they made to us. I recommend Drew Anderson Photography to anyone and everyone! You will not be disappointed!
Wedding: 12/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Drew and Megan were one of the highlights of our wedding! They made a day that was already going to be so special for us even more special. The turn around time of the final images from our wedding was incredible! We were married in early December 2010 and by mid January 2011 we had our disc of our pictures.

Megan had a family emergency, however both Drew and Megan did not allow for this to cause a single interruption for our wedding!

I couldn'"t recommend them anymore than words can express!!!
Wedding: 12/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The ABSOLUTE, without a doubt, BEST vendors we had...they were SO tremendous...there are no words that can come close to how happy we were with them and in awe with our photos!! We will be using them for all of our professional photos for any future events. They are an amazing husband and wife team!!

Wedding: 11/21/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There are not enough good things for me to say about Drew and Megan Anderson. They were absolutely wonderful. Our photos are beautiful and everyone who sees them gushes over how great they are.

When shooting our wedding Drew and Megan seemed to disappear into the background like they weren't even there and yet they were everywhere snapping away and produced some fantastic photos. When they were shooting our engagement and couples session they made it a fun and relaxed experience.

I had a completely stress-free experience in dealing with Drew Anderson Photography which is amazing when you're planning a wedding. They are easy to work with and and very open to any ideas you can throw at them. They were everything I was looking for in a wedding photographer and their photos truly captured our memories. Like I said, I can't say enough about them, they were the best investment we made on a vendor for our wedding.

Wedding: 08/31/2010
 720-663-0831
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire