Reviews (12)
Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We had Disc Jockeys Now as our disc jockey and we are just now sitting down to write reviews of our various vendors after a romantic getaway. We like how he picked up the pace after we finished dinner. It was pretty mellow until about 10pm then we danced all night. Good pricing, we got our money's worth. And their song listings were good.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used a disc jockey company called Disc Jockeys Now for our wedding just last night. They were apparently very booked up on our date but we did get a slot that was still open. They mixed it up the whole evening and played a nice blend of ole and old things for all the different types of people and the wide age differences there. They answered all my questions when I called and sent a great guy (Tim) to do the music and emcee duties. Disc Jockeys Now was a good vendor to work with. We would definitely work with them again.
Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: DJ, Wedding Planning
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I can strongly recommend the services of Disc Jockeys now for a wedding reception. Good music, nice control of the volume. Plenty of song selections. Easy to work with. Disc Jockeys Now had good reviews and we were happy with the way the whole timeline flowed at the reception. This was something we had fretted over and turns out, there was no need to worry. The photographer who was also excellent, worked with our dj to keep things going. It was nice, and one of the more affordable ones we shopped.
Wedding: 09/20/2013
Services Used: DJ, Videography
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
We had Disc Jockeys Now do the emcee'ing and play the music at our ceremony and also our reception. They did a nice job for the price we paid. We would hire them again with no hesitation.
Wedding: 09/20/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We hired Disc Jockeys Now to play music at our wedding ceremony and also at our reception later that evening. The playlist they gave us access to on the discjockeysnow.com site was daunting at first with so many songs but we were able to sort it in a way that really worked out. We wanted things to be pretty laid back, we are not the high brow formal types that's for sure and that's what we got. We had 4 songs picked out for the ceremony and they were the perfect statement of our love. We enjoyed the reception just as much. I agree with the other disc jockeys now reviews that I read here before placing this one. The Disc Jockeys Now guys were nice. I left a message for them on a Sunday a few weeks ago and was surprised that I got a call back that same day which was nice. So they were easy to reach when I had a question. They helped me with my timeline of things going on at the reception but my photographer was also a life saver when we got a little behind. We almost ran out of food and a young guest that was running around on the dance floor (like kids always do at weddings) almost knocked over my cake but at least we didn't run out of beer!! That would have been a disaster. We slowed things down and ended the night a little early cause we had a plane to catch and we got a great send off from everybody and a surprise check from my dad to help pay for a better trip! That was the best thing ever.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had used disc jockeys now before for another family event and we were happy with them so I called them again for the wedding on Sept 14th. They took good care of us again this second time. We liked his music and he was fun on the microphone without being wacky. The price was still the same from before and that was a surprise we liked with everything going up so much these days. Good service to use we think.

Fawn 1 Reviews
This company exceeded our expectations which were admittedly high. After a cross country move, 2 job relocations and new home and finding out we are expecting :)I am finally able to write this review. Joe did a great job and he was wonderful with his music and his manner. We enjoyed the lighter softer music at the start and he really rocked it when the dancing started. It all ended too soon. So happy so glad we chose them as our reception music provider.
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
My wedding took place on August 31, and we used Disc Jockeys Now as our DJ service. We used them to play the ceremony music as well as the reception. Our ceremony was beautiful. We had it all set up in the front yard of my mother's house, a beautiful country setting. We then had him move his whole set up to the backyard (We had to pay extra for that, but it was ok). The reception was very romantic and fun at the same time. Yeah, I know right? We had A LOT of last minute changes and he did his best to take care of those for us, but we all danced and enjoyed ourselves with the dancing. He played about 4 line dances and those were a hit. The whole night was fun. My review sounds a lot like other Disc Jockeys Now reviews but that's ok I guess because we were happy with him and the company. We managed to come in a little under budget on everything and the price we paid the DJ was a help with that. I am also going to post this review on www.discjockeysnowreviews.com as well because they were great to work with. I used this site wedding wire a lot for my planning but I never actually signed up until now. I should have signed up sooner because it's a good site and plan on using some of the after wedding features.
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We rocked out all night. Better than most concerts I have been to. We dont remember much but my friends said we had a good time. DJ was great. He was from discjockeysnow.com. We were real please with those guys at Disc Jockeys Now. We would book em again.
Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married early in the morning on May 4th 2013. We only had a short 3 hour reception so it was a laid back affair but we really enjoyed the songs that Disc Jockeys Now played for us. We left feeling great about our future together. We are building a great life together and are so excited.
Wedding: 05/04/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had Disc Jockeys Now at our small reception on April 27, 2013. We needed a DJ for a full 6 hours because we had a lot of pictures to take after the ceremony. Our DJ Jim did a good job entertaining our friends while they waiting for us with just chips and pretzels to eat. The caterer didn't serve dinner until later which was fine. He mixed it up nice and played enough slow songs just like we asked. Later we had plenty of time to dance and had fun.
Wedding: 04/27/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I hired Disc Jockeys Now to do my wedding. My husband had a friend that is in a band but they backed out. I am glad we ended up using Disc jockeys Now. Reviews are hard to write but my Disc Jockey was totally great to deal with. He never complained every time we changed things at the last minute on him. He just said OK no problem. When I submit my Disc Jockeys Now reviews to this website I will be happy to back it up by telling my friends too. Oh, last thing, my mom twisted her ankle when she slipped on a piece of wedding cake on the floor. Just like her: a little drama at my wedding. lol
Wedding: 02/23/2013
 901-297-4384
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire