Devoted to You Inc.

Let's Get You Married™

110 Cumberland Street
Suite 332
Toronto, ON M5R 3V5 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carmen is undeniably passionate about her work. She is hard working, thoughtful, and will take the extra step to plan through your wedding experience. For us, Carmen was the right choice to plan our destination wedding in Florence. With experience planning many destination weddings, not to mention her own (also in Florence!), her expertise and reliable local counterpart made her a great team to work with. Always happy to go back to the drawing board, she provided lots (and I mean LOTS) of options to work with, for venues and vendors. Carmen was able to very thoroughly plan the requirements for each vendor we dealt with and would work around the clock to suit Italy time. In particular, she was able to nail our floral decor requirements, including coordinating a mock up of our main harvest table which took many iterations to ensure our design would be executed as planned. Thanks Carmen for all your help and support!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carmen and her team did an absolutely amazing job coordinating our wedding. From our initial meeting, to planning, to execution, Carmen was absolutely professional in coordinating the tiny details that we didn't have time for (or wanted to deal with!) and was quick to respond to any query we had.

Her breadth of knowledge of the Toronto wedding industry was invaluable and she really did help us create the chic, timeless wedding we had wanted.

We would highly recommend Carmen.

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Devoted to you always responds to you in a very timely manner, even across several timezones, as in our case. They will be able to plan your wedding efficiently and thoroughly even if you're not in Toronto, and/or if the wedding is not in Toronto.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will definitely recommend this vendor to my friends. My planner is professional, caring, style and detail focused. It was a great experience working with her! Thanks to her we had a well prepared and organized wedding!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
A & N
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carmen and Jennifer were my planners. They helped my husband and I through the entire planning process, and we could not have done it without them.
After our first meeting, I knew we would work well together, but I had no idea that I would make two wonderful friends, and that's exactly what it felt like; working with friends.
They helped me make difficult decisions, and made each step easier than the last. They took the burden of stress off of me during an already stressful time, and I am eternally grateful for their hard work.

C and G

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carmen and her team were absolutely amazing. I hired Carmen immediately after meeting with her and one of her associates over coffee. She came off as extremely professional and organized from our first contact and upheld that initial impression throughout the entire wedding process. Although I only hired Devoted to You on for the 'same day' wedding planning package, Carmen was always available to me before the wedding and never hesitated to lend a hand whenever she could. For the month leading up to the wedding Devoted to You took over the entire planning process with regards to securing and confirming with all of the vendors as well as creating an extremely detailed timeline for the day of the wedding. I was so happy to have Carmen and her team be a part of my special day as I really felt confident enough to leave it all in their hands so that my husband and I could do nothing else but just enjoy ourselves. Devoted to you offers nothing but 5 star service!!!

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carmen and her assistant Jennifer have provided the service that is more than my hubby and I can ask for. They helped us plan our wedding in 3 months and it was the perfect wedding I was dreaming for. Everything goes smoothly on the big day. My hubby and I really enjoyed it. They are there from the beginning to the end. We are really glad that we had Devoted to You to be our wedding planning vendor. They are the best.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Truly a life saver, I would not have been able to get organized without all your help and support to acheive the wedding of my dreams! With demanding family members and what feels like impossible ideas, you were very flexible and creative in meeting a our needs. What impressed me the most is that the coordinators were so passionate, I felt like I could trust you with everything! Thank you for making this wedding planning experience so pleasant and for making our day the best of our lives!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best coordinators I've ever met! They know how to manage every single detail of a project and specifically my wedding! I was not at all worried approaching the wedding and on the day of! Things went perfectly as everything was timed and organized by Devoted to You Planners Carmen Luk and Jennifer Lam!
I would 100% recommend them!

• Wedding: 08/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Top notch wedding planners and services. ^_^ I only had about 6 months to plan the wedding and was so lost until I hired them. It was so worth it. Their professionalism, super friendly services, and creativity made the planning a lot smoother, less stressful and fun fun. They were also very organized. I ended up having my own version of a fairy tale wedding. =) We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much Carmen, Aline and Jennifer. <3 We highly recommend Devoted to You.

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Before ever dreaming of becoming a bride, I've always known I wanted a planner for my special day. From my first meeting with Carmen, we connected in a special way. I knew I wouldn't have to look any further. I told her my vision and she brought it to life. Our meetings were smooth, with no pressure or stress. She knew the questions I would ask even before I got a chance to ask them. I've always heard about how stressful planning a wedding was and up until the day I got married, I was at ease. Stress free. On my wedding day, I had no worries, besides the normal wedding day jitters. Carmen being involved with the planning for over a year gave me comfort in knowing my day would be perfect. There is nothing I would change about my day, it was without a doubt my dream wedding... perfect. All I had to do was smile for the cameras, while Carmen and her assistants took care of the rest.

• Wedding: 07/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great job of keeping us on task and organizing everything from the beginning to the end.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks everyone at Devoted to You Inc., you all have done a wonderful job for our wedding, especially Carmen for her well organized schedule planning. We hire Devoted to You Inc for our wedding planner for the wedding day (not planning the entire wedding, we just need them to be there the day of the wedding to help organize things, similar to having a General Manager for the wedding day). Carmen helped us with our schedule rundown 2 months prior to the wedding day, and she also followed up with all our vendors (like photographer/banquet hall/decor) to make sure everything is lined up. Everything went according to schedule that day, we are very happy with the result.

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Carmen and Elton for your professionalism and expertise in planning our wedding. Your attention to detail and great service has allowed us to focus on what's most important, the two of us having a wonderful, wonderful time on the biggest day of our lives!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carmen and Kaitlyn were an amazing team. After meeting Carmen I had confidence that she and her team would do an amazing job. Once I started working with them I realized that I made the right decision. They went above and beyond what I had expected. They were responsive and solution focused. It was the best investment I made to ensure that my wedding day went smoothly and I was able to relax and enjoy the day.

Thank you so very much for enabling me to have memories I will cherish for a lifetime.

I would highly recommend Devoted to You Inc.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carmen from Devoted to You was our planner, and we definitely think she went above and beyond in delivering our perfect wedding!

First some background, we are living in Hong Kong, doing a destination wedding in Phuket, and Carmen being in Toronto, we were working across three very spread out locations over the past year. We mainly worked through Skype, Whatsapp, and email, and Carmen was very accommodating in arranging meetings that would work with our timezone and work schedules.

Second, our destination wedding was entirely customized and held at a private villa for 50+ guests, so this was not a choose-your-package and you're done arrangement, but pretty much coordinating all the local caterers, florists, entertainment, and logistics from scratch. Carmen did a great job taking our vision and feedback and executing without us having to deal with all of the nitty-gritty details.

Finally, it being a destination wedding, there are many small details that are impossible to work out until we get there, and despite some inevitable hick-ups (the set up workers in Thailand are lazy and left before they finished setting up the previous day once it hit 5pm, DJ came late and some of his equipment didn't work, photographer re-arranged our procession last minute to get better angles, etc.), Carmen was able to smooth everything over and make sure it did not impact the guests' experience.

Almost every one of our guests came up to us and told us it was the most spectacular wedding they'd been to, and we were able to stay relatively close to our agreed upon budget, so we would absolutely highly recommend Carmen and her team at Devoted to You for any wedding, destination or otherwise!

• Wedding: 12/16/2013
416-728-9078
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment