Design Sensations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The invitations were gorgeous and she helped to make a very custom design fit for our tropical chic wedding. The quality was superb and more affordable than I thought for the quality you get. We got a simple flat panel card with watercolor palm fronds and shimmery champagne paper. Came with Rsvp card and designs on the envelopes in addition to return address. Received many compliments on the invitations for uniqueness/beauty. Rimma was awesome to work with just budget in some time for the design phase its not a point and click online purchase.

Services Used: Invitations

Design Sensations created the most gorgous escort/place cards for my wedding. They were fuschia with different colors of orchids on each one. The cards were even more beautiful in person then they were on her website (if that were at all possible), and I couldn't have been happier. Rimma, the owner, was SO flexible and responsive to my needs. She responds to emails immediately, I got so much personal attention - she really put me at ease. I would definitely use her services again for another event. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

It was a Pleasure working with Rimma at Design Sensations. My entire wedding theme was sparked after viewing a picture of her work on the Wedding Wire Site. She is very Professional & her work is unique & of great Quality. I would refer anyone to her & plan to use her again in the future for other events.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We had such Great experience with Design Sensations! Even though our order was last minute and during the holidays, we received our beautiful invitations, packed with care, in a timely manner. We then requested more, which were also delivered without a hitch. Thank you Design Sensations!

Services Used: Invitations

This woman is totally awesome!! You can skip going to the store & looking through all those big, heavy books. You can skip getting the same old tired invitations that everyone else uses. Check out Rimma's web site & her work and get something exciting and colorful. I talked to her a lot; never met her in person, but, you don't have to! You can do everything with her from the convenience of your email and mail. Thank you, Rimma!! You made us the best wedding invitations we have ever seen. We love you! Mahalo!