Denver Makeup Guru

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I feel like I am the luckiest bride in the world for finding Cynthia. Not only is she priced within reason, she did the most AMAZING job on my make up! I was blown away on how great my skin and eyes looked when we did my initial trial and couldn't wait to use that look on my wedding day. I had her do my make up, a few of my bridesmaids, and my mom on my wedding day. I was so happy with my own make up and she did such a beautiful job with my bridesmaids and mother as well. One of my bridesmaids said word for word, 'The Makeup Guru (Cynthia) was fantastic, I've never been happier with or had as many compliments on make up before, and your make up looked SPECTACULAR!'

I would recommend Cynthia to anyone! She does amazing work and she's also really fun to work with. Wonderful and funny personality. Thank you SO much for everything, Cynthia!

Private User
1+ year ago

Cynthia did an amazing job and really knew how to bring out my blue eyes. Everyone thought she did a fantastic on both me and my bridesmaids. She also was able to work with different skin types. Her prices seemed reasonable in comparison to other makeup artists and she came highly rated. She required a bride plus two others so I booked myself and my three bridesmaids. She came to the hotel and was right on time/a few minutes early. She finished us up in the time she estimated. She took good notes from our practice session to use for the wedding day. Would definitely recommend.

1 person found this review helpful

Cynthia did an amazing job with my make up on my wedding day! I looked just like me with a touch more elegance and class! She came to my hotel room and did my makeup plus 4 other girls, one of which originally said she didn't want make up and then decided last minute she did! She has a great personality and was so fun while we were getting ready! Loved her and will use her again for other big events!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cynthia was awesome!!! She arrived right on time and was professional and really friendly at the same time. It was fun having her around while we all got ready. She did make-up for me, 4 bridesmaids, and 2 moms in about 4 hours. Everyone looked great and I love her more natural look that she creates. She picks colors that really flatter you while also making sure you feel comfortable with the look she is creating.
I highly recommend her for beautiful wedding make up!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cynthia at Denver Make-up Guru is the best! She was super responsive and easy to work with. She was totally fun to have around hanging out with all of us girls on the day of the wedding. She was super flexible and squeezed in a couple bridesmaids at the last minute who were jealous of everyone that had gotten their make-up done. She is very affordable compared to some places that I got quotes from. I totally recommend Cynthia!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cynthia, the Denver Makeup Guru, is super knowledgeable and very talented. I had a makeup artist lined up as well as a backup person and they both fell through; this ended up being a God-send because then my wedding planner recommended Denver Makeup Guru and I am so pleased with her services.

Not only does she provide beautiful makeup at a reasonable price, but she tailors the makeup to whatever you want (the no makeup look, super glamorous, etc.). My bridesmaids, mother, and I all had our makeup done by Cynthia and I'm so glad we did. Not only did we look beautiful but we felt it too and I think that really shows through in the wedding photos. I like makeup and am pretty good at doing my own but doing makeup for photography is so different and Cynthia really knows her stuff.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cynthia is amazing! She did makeup for me, my 5 bridesmaids, and our moms, at a much more reasonable price than other makeup artists I had contacted! She was on time and we didn't feel rushed. She has a great sense of humor and is super fun to work with. Everyone looked and felt amazing! Cynthia has a way of making you camera ready without being overdone. Cynthia rocks!!

Megan
07/22/2012

Cynthia is wonderful. She was fun, flexible, and kindhearted. I was unable to do my wedding makeup trial until one week before my wedding, and she took the time to accommodate my needs, and timing. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cynthia is wonderful- her prices are reasonable, she's totally flexible, and she makes everyone look and feel beautiful. I made appointments for two bridesmaids and me. After everyone saw her work, two additional bridemaids and my mother wanted their make-up done. Cynthia fit everyone in and kept everyone calm. She knows how to make you look great, while maintaining a natural look so you feel like yourself on your wedding day. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cynthia...my dear Cynthia - YOUR ROCK!!!! I found Cynthia about a year before my wedding, I didnt book her then because she doesnt book that far out (because of life, which I totally understand!) but went with someone else. After my trial with the other gal and looking like frau....I contacted Cynthia and to my delight just 4 weeks before my wedding she was free! The trial was amazing and she turned me on to colors I wouldn't have ever used before. She was uber professional and fun and rolled with the punches when every one at my house wanted their make up done over the 3 i had said. She is a great person and wonderful make up artist and would use her for ANYTHING!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cynthia Rocks! I loved working with her, she listened to the look I wanted and delivered. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! My mom and bridesmaids looked flawless as well. My husband even commented on how beautiful my mom looked on our wedding day. I loved that the cost for bridesmaids wasn't outrageous which was a seeling point for me too.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

great to work with! my bridesmaids loved her! I looked gorgeous!

Alice
08/22/2010

Cynthia did my makeup as well as one of my bridesmaid’s and my mum’s and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! Her bubbly, friendly personality really put me at ease. Even without a trial before my wedding day, our communication beforehand made me confident that I had hired the right person. I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup and knew that I wanted something natural, but elegant and Cynthia did just that. I’ve never felt more beautiful and would definitely recommend the Makeup Guru!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cynthia did such a wonderful job! My bridesmaids looked beautiful and I loved my makeup! I'm not used to wearing makeup and I wanted something more natural and she did exactly that. It wasn't too much, just perfect. She was so nice too and her prices are very reasonable. Thank you Cynthia for helping make my day great!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cynthia was perfect! My makeup looked great and she was very reasonable in prices! She did all my bridesmaids' makeup and my moms and they all looked great!