Davids Bridal

• Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Don't. Just. Don't. Maybe if you have plenty of time and have lots of buffer to make them fix things without being rushed for time. Ours was an intimate military wedding, and they caused me so much stress because I didn't have time or energy to deal with their constant screw ups.

Yes I found an inexpensive dress here. But that's about the end of the positive experience.
Dress had makeup on it. After 2 cleanings, the makeup still didn't come out. The manager tried to "convince" me that no one would notice it. Then tried to tell me that they could find that dress in another store but I would have to get a refund from them, and then go get it from the other store. Needless to say that didn't fly. Ultimately I got the dress, but it was WAY more stress than the discounted price was worth.

Then let's talk about shoes. I had to have my size ordered and dyed. Well they gave me shoes that hadn't been dyed yet. I was in a hurry because they were late getting to me. I didn't check to make sure they were actually dyed. When I got home I found out that they gave me the plain white shoes. When I took them back in they told me it would be a week to two weeks until they were done. Unacceptable. So another round of management intervention and they were done in time. However, they smelled horrible! And be warned. The dye comes off on everything! And it runs if it gets wet at all! The ground was a bit wet, and just walking around for pictures completely ruined the shoes. I wish I would have bought other shoes instead of letting them convince me to buy theirs and have them dyed.

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies were so helpful during my visit in providing feedback as well as providing other dress options when the dresses I picked out didnt work for me.

1 Review
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Although the first time I went in I was bummed because they take appointments only, David's Bridal provided me with excellent service and showed that they really cared both times I went in for an appointment after that. They helped out a lot but also gave me enough space to feel comfortable. The girls that I worked with were amazing and I really enjoyed my time in store. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has a tighter budget but still would like excellent service and great quality dresses and accessories.

• Flexibility: 5.0

VERY HELPFUL I HAD SURGERY BEFORE MY WEDDING AND THEY LET ME BRING IN MY DRESS AND EXCHANGE FOR BIGGER ONE .I WAS SO WORRIED THEY WOULDN'T HAVE MY DRESS ,BUT THEY DID

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

We eloped so I got myself a dress that would allow me to still feel beautiful. It was a blush dress with a bit of sequence up top.

• Wedding: 05/14/2014
1.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

They are the biggest bridal retail store in my area and they act like it. I was rushed through my fitting. The seamstress was coughing her lung all over me and smelt like smoke. Horrible experience. Customer service from black manager was the only thing that won my business...wish I remembered her name

4.3/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

I loved my dress, and everything came in on time!

3.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I made an appointment to go in to this location to try on a wedding dress I seen online. The store was so busy. My attendant was assisting about five people at one time. She would give me a dress and quickly rush off to the next customer. I would wait about 10 minutes before she would get back to me. She was not very helpful on having an eye out for snagged material in the dresses, in fact she would pretend that she did not see it and try to sell it to me anyway. I ended up trying on a mermaid type dress to get the idea for my size, leaving and buying a dress off line. Which worked out great! Even though that was not my ideal dress shopping experience, The dress I got from off line at David's Bridal was fabulous for $179.00 dollars. I had to get some alterations but not much...On my wedding day I looked like a million bucks!

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
Yasmeen
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I made an appointment to try on dresses. The sales people were very helpful. I found the perfect dress on my first time there. The alterations were pretty pricey though.

• Wedding: 10/24/2013
2.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

My experience using davids bridal was not a good one even in different states they keep missing up. Not organized at all everytime I went something was wrong. The lady that helped me get and pick my dress was great that's it.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
TIFFANEE
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Got married in Pensacola, FL, but bought my dress where I live in Savannah GA. Terrible, it would take too long to explain all of the stories I have about how terrible they are.
I would really advise people to stay away from them. Because they can make the experience stressful and upsetting. Luckily I tried not to let the things that happened get to me. One, they had my wedding date wrong for months. I had to correct them in the store and over the phone about 8-9 times. Made it very confusing for my bridesmaids trying to get their dresses in on time. This is the most disorganized place and the employees there literally seem just plain stupid. I don't know if they are just terrible at their job, or if it is a management issue and they have no system in place to follow. But don't use them for this very special day, which can already have some stressful things happen. It will add 100x's the stress.
The only way you should go to them is if you literally need nothing from them but a dress. If you want to walk in their, shop on your own without your help during one of their big sales and find a cheap pretty dress on your own then take it to a different tailor/seamstress for alterations, go for it. Oh, anything else is so overpriced....look at amazon for wedding jewlery. Or Macy's. You can find something 10x's better made and prettier for so much cheaper. Oh, veils too!! They are so overpriced for stuff like that. I got a $750 dress for $350 that had 3 eyeliner stains on the halter part. Took it to a different seamstress that added some beading to cover it for $38! She re-inforced the hooks on the neck also.
I have to say that I absolutely Loved my dress....which is thanks to my sister helping me find dresses and try a bunch on. The employee that was supposed to be helping us (we even made an Appointment with her a week ahead of time lol) did Nothing!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

wonderful friendly and helpful staff. thanks everybody

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with 2 Davids Bridal locations, Savannah & Phoenix, and both locations offered great service and the ladies who assisted me were amazing; especially the manager at the Savannah location. After the Phoenix location shipped my dress for me (only $15!!!), the Savannah location rushed my request to have it steamed to the top of the list since we only had 4 days until the 'big day'. They were all very professional and would absolutely recommend them to family & friends.

Anonymous
1.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.5
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 2.0

One of the worst service I have ever received.

Anonymous
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The dress was nice. I wish my consultant would have been a little more helpful.

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nice dresses and invites. The sister company Mens Wearhouse I thought could do better. Also Davids need to have better deals on the birdcages headpiece.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
912-961-9338
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
3.7