David Christensen Photography

David Christensen Photography

GA
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! What can we say.... Photography was very important to us. We really love photos and we willing to make the investment. It amazes us the images they captured and the emotion within each one. It was really important that we had a journalistic versus posed style of photograpy, more like real life, at that is what David and Paula delivered! They are a phenomenal team and very professional, but fun at the same time. I never really remember them in my face but you would have thought they were AT&T he'd to you with the images they got. I cannot say enough amazing things about this couple. You would be lucky to have them as your photographer!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved David & his wife Paula. They definitely exceeded my expectations!

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David and Paula were a fantastic team! They were able to handle all the different requests from my family and were very efficient in everything they did, so I did not feel like I was always mugging for the camera. Our pictures came out beautifully, and I could not asked for anything more. I was shocked they had taken so many great shots because I don't even remember seeing them sometimes. Overall, they were the best vendor for our wedding and I would definitely recommend them to other engaged couples.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Total package! David and Paula were as good as it gets. We enjoyed every minute spent with them, from the engagement photo shoot to the final photo at the reception. We could not have asked for more personable and professionall photographers. Simply put, photography was a top priority on my must-have list and once I chose David Chrstensen photography I never once worried about my pictures. I knew they were my stress-free answer.

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are absolutely THE BEST!!!!!!!!! You cannot go wrong. They listen to what you want, but he has such a great eye you won't need to think of a thing.... He made my husband comfortable to take pictures.... Absolutely perfect

• Wedding: 10/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definitely recommend David Christensen! He provided many personal touches that made my bridal portrait session and wedding day a success. It is a pleasure to work with someone who loves what they do and are proud of their work. David is confident and efficient. Many people commented at the wedding how professional they were and are pleased with the pictures. Thanks to David, my husband and I have great wedding pictures to remember our special day.

• Wedding: 06/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David was by far our favorite vendor. He and his wife Paula always answered emails and phone calls promptly. Our wedding pictures were amazing! His photojournalistic style captured every moment of our special day. If you are looking for an outstanding photographer at a reasonable price, you can't go wrong with David Christensen Photography.

• Wedding: 09/29/2007
866-977-5556
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards