Darryl Wiseman Flowers

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Darryl and Richard at Darryl Wiseman Flowers were absolutely fabulous! They were a pleasure to work with and created a beautiful atmosphere for our ceremony and reception. They have great vision, but were also very responsive to any changes we wanted. Their pricing was very reasonable for the end product. I will never forget the way the ceremony looked when I walked in and have them to thank for that!
Wedding: 02/01/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We would highly recommend Darryl & Richard for all of your floral & event planning needs. We were introduced to them through the Georgian Terrace Hotel and after meeting with them we knew instantly this was who we wanted to work with.

They went over and beyond our expectations, leaving us and our guests, speechless when we first walked into the ballroom. They truly set the stage for magical Dream Wedding that we will cherish forever.

They are simply great, awesome people to work with who we now consider family.

PAJ & Lisa Mohager
Wedding: 12/07/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Daryl Wiseman flowers was very experienced and professional. They seemed really nice and lively the first time I met them and I had a gut feeling that I would go with them for my wedding. They had also done a wedding a couple months before I met them for someone I knew really well n they did a good job. They were very reasonable with their pricing and were willing to work with me based on what I wanted and were very flexible with me regarding my choice of colors and decor and more so because I changed my mind quite a bit and wanted some things added or taken out at different times. They also took time to show me samples of the flowers and centerpieces prior to the wedding just so I get a sense of exactly what I'm getting. Although, on the day of my wedding, they had some unanticipated technical difficulties and couldn't make it to the church on time, so I got my bouquet and flowers for my bridesmaids really last minute, just as I was stepping into the church. They were also unable to do a huge set up of flowers and pew drapes at the church because of how late they were. In their defense, they did call me to let me know what happened and that they were running late due to a flat tire n other transportation difficulties but it's a wedding so you know sometimes, things go wrong, not because you dint plan well, but just because you couldn't help it. My wedding was still very beautiful nonetheless and no one even noticed that some of the decorations were missing. They made up for it at the reception though, which was absolutely beautiful beyond words. I had great sparkly center pieces, exquisite flower arrangements and perfect candle lights and up-lighting!
Wedding: 11/30/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What I would like to say is that you and your staff WERE FABULOUS and we LOVED the flowers that you used for our daughter's wedding. I appreciated everything about working with you and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend you to anyone who asks. Thank you for helping to make our daughter's day so special and beautiful.
best regards, Sarah Falgoust
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Darryl Wiseman did an incredible job on our wedding day in May 2013, and I highly recommend them for brides-to-be in the Atlanta area. They do exceptional work and really put their hearts into every arrangement and details.

They created a floral design based on the exact color scheme that I envisioned, with beautiful seasonal flowers that smelled so nice. They made gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arrangements (on tables, mantles, and hanging from chandeliers), and a really cute floral pomander ball for the flower girl. They even worked with my mother in law to create floral arrangements for the rehearsal dinner. Our guests loved the flowers and they turned out beautifully in pictures. I am so happy we chose them as our florist!
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Simply the best experience ever! From the moment we met a year before my daughtler' s wedding I knew that his was going to be a great experience. Darryl and Richard are so nice and they made us feel comfortable from the beginning. I brought our vision and they masterly created the most beautiful flowers for the Fox Theatre. My family and guests said it looked like a fairy tale! You get so much for your money and they handle everything down to the table holders. They also did the rehearsal dinner and the flowers were just want my son in law wanted. Every flower is so fresh that you think they we just picked that day. Weddings can be very stressful to plan but Darryl and Richard made our wedding experience the best!!!
Hilarie Straka
Duluth GA
Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Richard and Darryl made my daughter's wedding day a beautiful and spectacular event.. Richard truly captured and executed her vision of: classic, vintage and romantic all in one, which made her and me extremely happy. Thanks sooo much for your outstanding work.
Gail
Mother of bride
Wedding: 07/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Darryl is fantastic! His floral arrangements and style are classic, simple, and elegant - he knew exactly what we wanted and delivered decor and floral arrangements that were breathtaking. No matter how large or small the arrangement, we will always use Darryl for our flowers.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am beyond thrilled with our choice to use Darryl Wiseman for our florist. Not only was he the most reasonable florist in Atlanta that we looked at, but he truly went above and beyond to create the exact atmosphere and environment we were looking for. He listened to my thoughts and blew me away with what he created. I couldn't be happier!
Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Darryl and Richard were just fabulous! They did such a great job and took my vision and perfected it! I would recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
OMG! Darryl and Richard are amazing. I knew I wanted to work with them because I'd seen the work they'd previously done at my venue. I agree with the other reviewer: others said that they couldn't accomodate my vision on my budget, but DWFlowers did it! They were extremely flexible and extremely committed to making my day perfect. They followed-up and checked-in with me regularly, and provided First Class service for a Economy price.
Wedding: 09/05/2010
Wedding: 09/05/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Peaches 3 Reviews
I used Darryl Wiseman for my florist for my wedding and I was impressed with the quality of flowers, creativity and the overall look of everything. We were so happy and impressed with Richard. He is great and everything was delivered timely and without a hitch. I would highly recommend them - and they worked within my budget. I'm really surprised at how they were able to work within my budget, only because I thought they would be too expensive.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Perfection through and through! Darryl and Richard were phenomenal, so helpful and creative! My wedding flowers were a HUGE hit and I'm so thankful for the wonderful floral decor they provided! I would recommend them any day!
Wedding: 11/14/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Other florists told me that they couldn't accommodate my vision and stay within my budget-- but Darryl Wiseman made it happen. I would highly recommend his services!
Wedding: 11/22/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The flowers for the wedding were absolutely gorgeous! I told the florists I wanted simple, but elegant. They understood I was on a budget and were able to create an elegant feel on the budget I had set.
Wedding: 11/15/2008
 404-872-1000
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire