Darryl Wiseman Flowers

Darryl Wiseman Flowers

Atlanta, GA
404.872.1000
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Richard and Darry did an amazing job with the floral design for my daughter's wedding and reception at the Biltmore Ballrooms in Atlanta, GA on October 12. I have received so many compliments. Many felt like they were in a magical place, like a fairy tale. Many said that they had never been to such a beautiful and elegant wedding. Your beautiful flowers, style and creative design made it a perfect, exceptional experience for everyone. I will recommend you always. Brenda, Mother of the Bride

Services Used: Flowers

Serena and I wanted to thank you for making our wedding absolutely beautiful. We thought you and your team did a terrific job and everything we envisioned came together. Our wedding night was a blur but your work stood out and I am so glad we went with you. I would be happy to refer you to any of my brides or corporate events that need your services.

Services Used: Flowers

I'm so glad we happened upon Darryl and Richard at a bridal show. We met with them to discuss a (nebulous at the time) vision and see what they would come up with. They totally blew me away. They had tuned into exactly what I was looking for, and they were willing to work with us on the price. They definitely do not nickel and dime you which is so great to know when everyone else is using a wedding as an excuse to gouge you. They even looked at my Pinterest page and asked for fabric swatches to get just the right looks. Everything was on time and fresh and beautiful. Fantastic experience.

Services Used: Flowers

They were great! I wold definitely use them again. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous, they gave great decorating ideas and their pricing was reasonable.

Services Used: Flowers

Richard and Darryl from Darryl Wiseman Flowers did our beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our wedding. Their work is absolutely gorgeous and we would recommend their services to anyone. They worked with me until every last detail was accounted for and created beautiful arrangements that captured my vision down to mercury glass jars they were in. They were helpful, professional, and friendly at all times throughout the wedding planning process. If you are planning an Atlanta wedding, use Darryl Wiseman flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Richard and Darryl were wonderful! The beauty of the flowers and centerpieces at the wedding blew us away. They are very talented and we gave them free reign to do their work and we were very pleased. They were easy to work with and responsive. They're also very reasonably priced and will work with any budget.

Services Used: Flowers

Darryl and Richard at Darryl Wiseman Flowers were absolutely fabulous! They were a pleasure to work with and created a beautiful atmosphere for our ceremony and reception. They have great vision, but were also very responsive to any changes we wanted. Their pricing was very reasonable for the end product. I will never forget the way the ceremony looked when I walked in and have them to thank for that!

Services Used: Flowers

Darryl Wiseman did the flowers for my bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, and my wedding day at Chateau Elan. They really understood the vision I had in mind. When we met for my table preview, I was blown away. They really captured everything we had discussed in our initial consultation. On our wedding day, everything turned perfectly. Their attention to detail was spot on. I think every single guest complimented some aspect of their amazing work from our special night. I could go on and on about how amazing I think Darryl and Richard are as people and as florist. Since my wedding I have referred them to many brides, and will continue to do so. We recently worked on a wedding I was planning for a friend, and again here they did not disappoint. They really care about what they do, always going above and beyond They will forever be my go to florist for all my floral needs. Thank you Darryl Wiseman florist!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

We would highly recommend Darryl & Richard for all of your floral & event planning needs. We were introduced to them through the Georgian Terrace Hotel and after meeting with them we knew instantly this was who we wanted to work with.

They went over and beyond our expectations, leaving us and our guests, speechless when we first walked into the ballroom. They truly set the stage for magical Dream Wedding that we will cherish forever.

They are simply great, awesome people to work with who we now consider family.

PAJ & Lisa Mohager

Services Used: Flowers

Daryl Wiseman flowers was very experienced and professional. They seemed really nice and lively the first time I met them and I had a gut feeling that I would go with them for my wedding. They had also done a wedding a couple months before I met them for someone I knew really well n they did a good job. They were very reasonable with their pricing and were willing to work with me based on what I wanted and were very flexible with me regarding my choice of colors and decor and more so because I changed my mind quite a bit and wanted some things added or taken out at different times. They also took time to show me samples of the flowers and centerpieces prior to the wedding just so I get a sense of exactly what I'm getting. Although, on the day of my wedding, they had some unanticipated technical difficulties and couldn't make it to the church on time, so I got my bouquet and flowers for my bridesmaids really last minute, just as I was stepping into the church. They were also unable to do a huge set up of flowers and pew drapes at the church because of how late they were. In their defense, they did call me to let me know what happened and that they were running late due to a flat tire n other transportation difficulties but it's a wedding so you know sometimes, things go wrong, not because you dint plan well, but just because you couldn't help it. My wedding was still very beautiful nonetheless and no one even noticed that some of the decorations were missing. They made up for it at the reception though, which was absolutely beautiful beyond words. I had great sparkly center pieces, exquisite flower arrangements and perfect candle lights and up-lighting!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

What I would like to say is that you and your staff WERE FABULOUS and we LOVED the flowers that you used for our daughter's wedding. I appreciated everything about working with you and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend you to anyone who asks. Thank you for helping to make our daughter's day so special and beautiful. best regards, Sarah Falgoust

Services Used: Flowers

Darryl Wiseman did an incredible job on our wedding day in May 2013, and I highly recommend them for brides-to-be in the Atlanta area. They do exceptional work and really put their hearts into every arrangement and details.

They created a floral design based on the exact color scheme that I envisioned, with beautiful seasonal flowers that smelled so nice. They made gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arrangements (on tables, mantles, and hanging from chandeliers), and a really cute floral pomander ball for the flower girl. They even worked with my mother in law to create floral arrangements for the rehearsal dinner. Our guests loved the flowers and they turned out beautifully in pictures. I am so happy we chose them as our florist!

Services Used: Flowers

Darryl and Richard are fantastic. They went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and special. Their work is stunning, sophisticated and classic.

They listened to what I wanted, and created a masterpiece more beautiful than I had dreamed. I have already referred two friends to them because they were so great.

When you have a vendor that is easy to work with, and then NAILS the big day - it is such a relief.. I could enjoy my day, stress free, knowing Darryl and Richard were there.

Profile Picture
CAROLYN
01/19/2013

Darryl Wiseman Flowers did the flowers for my daughter's wedding on January 19,2013. The first time that we met with Richard and Darryl, we realized that they were the florists for the wedding. At that first meeting, my daughter brought pictures and ideas for flowers that she loved, Richard listened, took notes and on the day of the wedding all of her dreams became a reality! Their motto of "Exceeding your expectations" was certainly true in our case! Our guests continue to call to comment on how lovely everything was decorated; the flowers were stunning! If you have an upcoming event and are in need of a florist who will listen, are detail oriented, creative, caring, professional and can provide exquisite floral decor then we would highly recommend Darryl Wiseman Flowers.

Services Used: Flowers

They were incredibly professional and creative.

Services Used: Flowers

Simply the best experience ever! From the moment we met a year before my daughtler' s wedding I knew that his was going to be a great experience. Darryl and Richard are so nice and they made us feel comfortable from the beginning. I brought our vision and they masterly created the most beautiful flowers for the Fox Theatre. My family and guests said it looked like a fairy tale! You get so much for your money and they handle everything down to the table holders. They also did the rehearsal dinner and the flowers were just want my son in law wanted. Every flower is so fresh that you think they we just picked that day. Weddings can be very stressful to plan but Darryl and Richard made our wedding experience the best!!! Hilarie Straka Duluth GA