Cydil Waggoner Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved working with Cydil. She was great and the pictures were stunning!! I could not be happier with my experience.

Services Used: Photography

Worth every penny! We loved the style, creativity, and cheerful spirit of Cydil's photography. She did a great job with both our engagement and wedding pictures.

Services Used: Photography

I loved working with Cydil! She is kind, easy to work with, an extremely talented photographer, and very, very organized. She was extremely responsive to my emails and made a very detailed day-of timeline that helped to ensure I got all the images I wanted of the day. I received the disc of my pictures very soon after my wedding. I had a blast working with her and would choose her as my photographer again without hesitation!

Services Used: Photography

Cydil did a fabulous job for our wedding pictures! Our album is beautiful and she captured all of our special moments!!! She was so patient with us as we tried getting pictures with our 14 month old daughter as well. We loved Cydil and have reccommended her to many friends looking for vendors for their wedding!!

Services Used: Photography

We were so pleased with cydils work. she was a joy to work with before and during the wedding day. The pictures were wonderful and the books look great. I would use her again and i tell all my friends about her.

Services Used: Photography

Cydil was fabulous! I love my pictures, her creativity, organization through the process and my big day, and most of all her timliness!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Photography was a priority in my wedding budget, so I wanted to find a photographer who considered my wedding photography a priority as well. I remember telling my mom, "I don't want to go on my honeymoon and worry that the photographer didn't capture that special moment, or that the photos won't do our day justice." After searching for a photographer for a few months, I got a recommendation from an acquaintance who's photos were amazing! I made an appointment to meet with Cydil and was completely reassured that she was the one! Throughout the year-long process of planning my wedding, I wasn't let down. Cydil has every aspect of her business polished--from the contract to the the wedding-day timeline, the proofs, and the finished products! I am completely in love with my wedding photos and could not have asked for a better photographer! Thank you, Cydil! :)

Services Used: Photography

Cydil is absolutely amazing! She took wonderful pictures and was a pleasure to work with. I recommend her to anyone I know getting married. She went the extra mile to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and worked with us on designing a package that suited our specific needs. Our pictures turned out so beautiful and truly captured how wonderful our wedding day was.