Cate Jackson Photography

Cate Jackson Photography

Favorite
Saint Louis, MO
314.773.2011
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Flexibility
Private User
1+ year ago
1.5

Sadly I do not recommend Cate jackson for any brides wedding photos. From her website I thought she would be artistic and wonderful but that was far from the photos I received. I cried for a week straight once I got my photos back I was so heartbroken. She completely missed my husbands face on our first look and she had a second shooter with her. She cut off half my bridesmaid in photos. There's only one picture of my mother and I. A handful of the groom and I and she was with us for 10 hours. When I asked to see every photo she took that day just to know if she by chance caught some of the major moments she told me no. It took three months to get unedited photos. When I asked her to edit them she didn't understand what I meant. I ended up having to edit the photos myself. It's seven months later and after trying to fix things repeatedly I'm still left with no edited photos and no album. I suggests brides shop around for another photographer before settling on Cate.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I had a bad experience with a photographer back in Spokane, WA and when we were looking in St. Louis for a photographer for our wedding, we were pretty critical seeing we already got screwed out of $500. Being cautious and having a smaller budget from before, it was pretty obvious to us after talking to Cate that she was a perfect fit. Everything we needed for the wedding did not fall into one of her packages, so she made one up for us within our budget and therefore we were still able to get everything we needed without going broke. I'm sure it was not easy to communicate with us seeing we were planning our St. Louis wedding in WA but she did a fantastic job working out all the details and keeping up in the loop. She did an amazing job on our engagement pictures. Everything we had asked of her, she did and everyone fell in love with our pictures once we received them (which was a really quick turn around...about a week she mailed us our disc after already putting up a preview online in 3 days) Now for our wedding, we had Cate and JJ. Both just extremely FANTASTIC!!! They came right in and got to work, I barely noticed them. Even with our super busy day, she was still able to got shots and photos I had requested as well. They were extremely professional at all times but so much fun to work with too! And for all the short attention span men we had in our party, they were so patient dealing with us all. We had Cate until 9 and I thought we had JJ until 7 but they both stayed and even stayed a lil later to make sure they got our sparkler pictures. These ladies are hands down the best photographers around. They stood in the blazing heat all day, sacrificed extra time for us and even dealt with a stressed out bride at times just to get us the perfect pictures so we can joyfully remember our day. Hands down the best in town. If you are looking for a photographer, Cate is your lady, so stop looking! Thanks again Cate and JJ! I am SO excited to see our pics!

Erin
06/02/2012

Cate was wonderful to work with. Not only are we so happy with our photos but she made our wedding day so fun!

Jennifer
05/27/2012

That Cate provided us with amazing photography is a given. Her work stands on its own, and I knew I loved it from her website. What really impressed me was how much I enjoyed working with Cate through the wedding process. She is incredibly perceptive and tactful. She is patient and efficient. She is pleasant and fun. In addition to being thrilled through and through with the entire photography end of things, I thought she actually made the wedding madness more pleasant. What more can one ask for? Pleased as punch. I have already recommended her to friends!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago
1.9

We provided a list of pictures we would like ahead of time. Some of them were not taken and some were taken but we have not received them. It is heart breaking to miss out on pictures that have meaning to you on your wedding day.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Our wedding was brilliantly photographed by Cate Jackson. Her fresh talent captured the day in creative, alternative ways- we are both completely thrilled with the presented images. Cate has a fantastic skill & energetic passion for the art- we recommend her wholeheartedly.

Services Used: Photography

I really can't say enough about how great Cate was to work with.

She was so flexible. Due to my school schedule and the fact that we were getting married 4 hours from where we live, she was totally fine with just going over everything via phone calls and emails and was also SO accommodating in allowing us to restructure/customize her pricing so that we got the best value without things we didn't need (engagement shoot was done elsewhere, etc.).

One reason I was immediately drawn to Cate was a) her beautiful website and photo portfolio and b) her pricing. So many photographers seem incredibly overpriced but she truly gives you the best service for half the price of other people I looked at.

Since we weren't able to meet with her before the wedding day, my husband and I were both nervous and really hoping that we would click well and everyone would feel comfortable and relaxed. Nerves were not needed! Cate was so great making everyone feel beautiful, special, etc. so that everyone felt at ease in front of the camera; this is so evident in the photos that it just makes me grin from ear to ear.

All in all, you really cannot find a more friendly, easy-going, but incredibly professional photographer for any event you may need.

Services Used: Photography

Cate was not only professional but fun! She obviously loves what she does. She is an artist, check out her online portfolio to see her beautiful work. The day was amazing and the way she captured it reflected exactly how I felt. My whole wedding party loved her as well! We also did a trash the dress session that I am in love with! Thanks Cate, you made my day amazing!

Services Used: Photography

Cate Jackson did a photo shoot with us in Tower Grove Park. Her photos captured us in the context of the natural beauty of the park.

Services Used: Photography

I cant say enough about Cate Jackson! She is simply amazing! I am the girl who has dreamed of her wedding since I was three. I planned weddings in college and I worked with alot of diffrent vendors and have always found the diffrences in photographers fascinating. I knew that wanted a photograher that was self employeed and who could really get to know my husband and I. Cate was just that. She took time to meet me and my husband, found out what we wanted and exceded our high expectations! The shots of our wedding our made for a magazine-every detail perfect! She worked with the texture and captured every special moment of our day. I can not help but show everyone our wedding pictures because they are amazingly beautiful! Thank you Cate for giving us a lasting visual of our wedding day-it is a day that will live in our hearts and minds forverer but you made it come alive with your breathtaking photography!

Services Used: Photography

Very pleased with our results. We keep coming back to the pictures.

Services Used: Photography

Cate provides very personalized and excellent quality services. She is very professional and has a wonderful artistic and creative talent. I highly recommend her services.