Capture Your Moments Video Inc.

Capture Your Moments Video Inc.

Favorite
Verona, PA
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

T.J. did an excellent job on our wedding video! He was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. The finished product turned out amazing and the price was very reasonable compared to most.

Jenn
04/11/2015

I would use Capture Your Moments again in a heartbeat. I wish I had used them for my photography as well! These are such amazing and professional people!!!! They attended rehearsal to make sure they had a feel for the church. They arrived at the hotel and was set up and ready to begin recording when they said they were!!! We had 2 videographers and one road in the limo with us from church to pictures to the reception. TJ was awesome to work with...he responded quickly to all inquiries and questions leading up to my wedding. He ensured that we were getting all of the pictures that we wanted with our photographer and also checked with our parents throughout the night as well. Our videos actually got lost in the mail and when TJ found out he immediately redid them and drove them, a solid hour drive, to my house on a Friday night to be sure that I received them. The video from that day is amazing! I cried watching it and everything was captured. I highly recommend Capture Your Moments for your wedding needs!

Sonia
10/18/2014

My, now husband, and I used Capture Your Moments to do just that - capture our moments, and they did an outstanding job leaving us with pictures and videos that will last us a lifetime. There were 4 staff that worked our entire wedding - from getting makeup and hair done, till we left our reception. They were prompt, very polite and professional and fun to work with. They offered suggestions, but they were also very accommodating with whatever I wanted as well. In our package, we received a video that had film of moments throughout our day, the ceremony and still shots - put altogether, we now have a collaboration of all our great moments which we can, and will, enjoy for a lifetime. The best part -it was extremely reasonable and affordable for the quality and quantity of what we will have for a lifetime. Both of my sister's married and used other photographer/videographers and nothing of what they got even compares to all that I have now. If you want great quality at a great price, contact Capture Your Moments - you won't regret it!

Janelle
10/18/2014

Watching our video and seeing our pictures was like reliving the day. The photographers were there from the beginning of the day until the very end. Each one was very professional in making sure we had moment captured as well as asking the bridal party and parents. Wish we could do it again!!!

Jen
10/04/2014

Wonderful job by all involved!!!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Tj and Lisa did a amazing job for our wedding. They captured all the special moments throughout the day and definitely exceeded our expectations.

Raymond
08/15/2014

Capture Your Moments did a great job filming a photographing our wedding. They were very professional and accommodating and the final products were amazing.

Nicole
07/05/2014

I would highly recommend TJ and his assistant Lisa! They did an amazing job making my wedding day as stress free and relaxed as possible. Both of them were very professional and very easy to work with. I absolutely can't wait to get the final product back, just the sneak peek was of such a high quality that I can't imagine anything else being different.

Jessica
05/31/2014

They did a wonderful job and were very accommodating! I cannot wait to see the finished product but I already know it will be great! Pleasure to work with!

Jessica
05/31/2014

They did amazing at the event getting involvement from guests and capturing all of the details! We received our DVDs in a timely manner and were very happy with the results.

Services Used: Videography

I first met Mr. Lollo at a bridal showcase and right away one could tell how professional he is and how much he truly cares about Capture Your Moments. T.J. was not available for our date; however, he assigned two of the best videographers for our ceremony and reception, Randy and Xeno. They were so very friendly and their work ethic was first rate. They were there during the whole ceremony and reception, making sure that they captured all of the days events. They even took photographs for us that are exceptional. The guest messages are really special and I am so happy to have had Capture Your Moments be our videographers. T.J.'s communication is also very attentive and he sent out a detailed contract and kept in touch on email and by phone. He really goes out of his way to make sure that your wedding coverage is complete and goes above what your expectations are for a wonderful video. And the video is shipped and packaged beautifully. Thank you!

Tara
05/17/2014

T. J. And his assistant were AMAZING!!! And my wedding DVDs turned out beautifully!! I can't thank them enough. Very nice and professional. And got along great with every one of us. Very Down to earth guys!!!

Brittany
11/09/2013

TJ was great. He and his assistant were really fun to work with and the finished product was perfect! He has been very helpful, and even hand delivered my video over the holidays when he couldn't mail it in time to get it to me!

Cassie
09/14/2013

Working with TJ was amazing, I am so happy and thankful to have my wedding DVD to watch over and over again. At first i did not think i would need a video since i was getting pictures....boy was i wrong...the video is more than i ever expected and to actually watch everything that happend on my day is great...there was so much that we missed and now its captured on film, moments i would have never remembered or seen in pictures.. TJ and his crew were so attentive and professional even coming with us all around while getting pictures taken and at the venue before anyone else arrived so i was able to see everything in another view....I am so glad to have this very special DVD to be able to show everyone and eventually to our children one day.....People say pictures are worth 1,000 words...well videos are worth 2,000....very very pleased :)

Jennifer
07/13/2013

I am VERY pleased with the service that I received from Capture Your Moments Video. I received my fully edited wedding DVD's about 3 months after my wedding date (which is the time frame I was given). The quality of the DVD's is exceptional... and I love how some of my favorite love songs were added throughout the footage in several places. I requested 3 sets of the DVD's. My copy was packaged in a beautiful wedding case, and a picture of my husband and I are burned onto both DVD's (there were 2 discs per set). I was very impressed! I discovered this service through a Google search, along with several other companies. My reason for going with Capture Your Moments was because it was literally the cheapest videographer that I was able to find in my area. I will admit that I was a bit skeptical going with someone I had never heard of and did not know of anyone else who had any experience with the company... but I am 110% satisfied and VERY glad that I took the chance! I have absolutely no regrets! T.J. is very nice and is very willing to work with you on what you specifically want for your special event. I definitely would recommend this company to anyone in need of a reasonably priced, highly qualified videographer!

Alissa
07/06/2013

TJ was great to work with! My husband and I loved our video! We watched it right after we got it back and then again for our anniversary! He even made copies for our parents and they loved it. He added pictures that we were able to print at the end of the dvd and they were gorgeaus!