Capture Your Moments Video Inc.

Capture Your Moments Video Inc.

We Make Moments Last a Lifetime!

Verona, PA 15147 | map
Style: Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: No
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tj and Lisa did a amazing job for our wedding. They captured all the special moments throughout the day and definitely exceeded our expectations.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Capture Your Moments did a great job filming a photographing our wedding. They were very professional and accommodating and the final products were amazing.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Raymond
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend TJ and his assistant Lisa! They did an amazing job making my wedding day as stress free and relaxed as possible. Both of them were very professional and very easy to work with. I absolutely can't wait to get the final product back, just the sneak peek was of such a high quality that I can't imagine anything else being different.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a wonderful job and were very accommodating! I cannot wait to see the finished product but I already know it will be great! Pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did amazing at the event getting involvement from guests and capturing all of the details! We received our DVDs in a timely manner and were very happy with the results.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I first met Mr. Lollo at a bridal showcase and right away one could tell how professional he is and how much he truly cares about Capture Your Moments. T.J. was not available for our date; however, he assigned two of the best videographers for our ceremony and reception, Randy and Xeno. They were so very friendly and their work ethic was first rate. They were there during the whole ceremony and reception, making sure that they captured all of the days events. They even took photographs for us that are exceptional. The guest messages are really special and I am so happy to have had Capture Your Moments be our videographers. T.J.'s communication is also very attentive and he sent out a detailed contract and kept in touch on email and by phone. He really goes out of his way to make sure that your wedding coverage is complete and goes above what your expectations are for a wonderful video. And the video is shipped and packaged beautifully. Thank you!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TJ was great. He and his assistant were really fun to work with and the finished product was perfect! He has been very helpful, and even hand delivered my video over the holidays when he couldn't mail it in time to get it to me!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with TJ was amazing, I am so happy and thankful to have my wedding DVD to watch over and over again. At first i did not think i would need a video since i was getting pictures....boy was i wrong...the video is more than i ever expected and to actually watch everything that happend on my day is great...there was so much that we missed and now its captured on film, moments i would have never remembered or seen in pictures.. TJ and his crew were so attentive and professional even coming with us all around while getting pictures taken and at the venue before anyone else arrived so i was able to see everything in another view....I am so glad to have this very special DVD to be able to show everyone and eventually to our children one day.....People say pictures are worth 1,000 words...well videos are worth 2,000....very very pleased :)

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Cassie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am VERY pleased with the service that I received from Capture Your Moments Video. I received my fully edited wedding DVD's about 3 months after my wedding date (which is the time frame I was given). The quality of the DVD's is exceptional... and I love how some of my favorite love songs were added throughout the footage in several places. I requested 3 sets of the DVD's. My copy was packaged in a beautiful wedding case, and a picture of my husband and I are burned onto both DVD's (there were 2 discs per set). I was very impressed! I discovered this service through a Google search, along with several other companies. My reason for going with Capture Your Moments was because it was literally the cheapest videographer that I was able to find in my area. I will admit that I was a bit skeptical going with someone I had never heard of and did not know of anyone else who had any experience with the company... but I am 110% satisfied and VERY glad that I took the chance! I have absolutely no regrets! T.J. is very nice and is very willing to work with you on what you specifically want for your special event. I definitely would recommend this company to anyone in need of a reasonably priced, highly qualified videographer!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TJ was great to work with! My husband and I loved our video! We watched it right after we got it back and then again for our anniversary! He even made copies for our parents and they loved it. He added pictures that we were able to print at the end of the dvd and they were gorgeaus!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Alissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Capture Your Moments was awesome! Very creative and great to work with!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was done professional and with care and quality. I highly recommend capture your moments to anyone planning a wedding they met and went beyond our expectations.

• Wedding: 02/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the creative camera shots, to the thoroughness of the project, to the packaging for the DVD, we were extremely happy with our wedding video and photographs.

• Wedding: 08/03/2012
Kyle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thomas did an amazing job for my husband and I at our wedding! I was extremely satisfied with our wedding video and he went above and beyond on the day to capture all of our memories.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Solid work, he went above & beyond to make our memories last forever. This business is whom I recommend and approve. Nobody does it better.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
Sean Miller
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Capture your Moments was a lifesaver on my wedding day. Not only did they provide video service but when our photographers camera broke they ended up capturing the rest of our night. If I didn't have them there I would not have any shots of my reception. I would recommend this company to anyone!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
Hols
412-403-0566
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment