Calligraphy by Diane

Calligraphy by Diane

Favorite
Toronto, ON
416.703.4977
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Diane's talent is incredible! Her calligraphy for our wedding invitations far exceeded my expectations, and friends and family have been raving about the calligraphy as the invitations have gone out. We wanted our vintage travel theme for our wedding to come through in our paper products, and Diane made that come to life with her creative style. Diane was a gem to work with--even meeting me after 9pm one night so I could pick up the finished invites before I needed to go on a trip and take the invites with me. She is dedicated, professional, and does beautiful work! If you're considering hiring Diane-don't think twice!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane was a pleasure to work with. Professional service with beautiful calligraphy.

Services Used: Invitations

Diane addressed our invitation envelopes and escort cards with beautiful calligraphy. I was amazed by the quality of her work. We also received many compliments from our guests. Diane was very professional and accommodating to our time frame.

Profile Picture
alilee73
01/15/2010

The PERFECT way to customize your shower or wedding

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was fantastic, they were very helpful. Turned out really lovely.

Services Used: Invitations

We came to Diane with a very short timeline, not really knowing what we wanted. Her professionalism and knowledge was outstanding. We received what we wanted, on time! We will definitely go back to Diane if we need anything in the future!

Services Used: Invitations

When my husband suggested going to a calligrapher to get our invitations done, I argued with him because I thought it was an unnecessary extra cost. He wanted to have them done because his hand writing is awful, and he didn't want me to have to do them all alone. I finally agreed to go and meet a calligrapher. We chose to meet with Diane because she came highly recommended, and her price was much better than the other calligraphers we had found in Toronto. I was eating my words when she was finished with the invitations. I thought the invitations we had selected were beautiful, but the calligraphy Diane did was the perfect, elegant touch to make our invitations gorgeous. I had several people call me to comment on it, and my husband's grand mother actually put the invitation (and envelope) on her mantle piece for a year or so to show everyone how beautiful they were.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We were referred to Diane by the associates at Essence Du Papier for our wedding invitations. We were absolutely thrilled with the end results, and all recipients told us they found the invitations to be exceptionally classy, personal and set the bar for the upcoming wedding event perfectly. Diane was flexible with us, listened well to what we wanted and provided some helpful advice to make our invitations even better than we originally had planned. I would absolutely recommend Diane�s services.

4.7

Calligraphy by Diane was very professional and they were able to accomodate me on a short notice. They went out of their way to help me even though they were very busy at the time. It was a please to work with them.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Diane had to manually write the names of my guests on my already printed wedding invitations so she had no room for error since my invites where very expensive and I had no extras to spare. She matched her handwriting to the font used and it looked incredible! I definitely recommend her services!!

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We were extremely pleased with Diane's calligraphy for our placecards/thank-you cards. The work was impeccable and Diane's professionalism eased my stress during a hectic time.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Overall a very positive experience. A bit pricey- but was worth the investment as each of our guests mentioned how beautiful the addressing was of the invitations. Set our wedding apart from others

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Diane's product is unique and created a SIGNIFICANT impact for our guests in setting the tone for our wedding. We received numerous comments on the quality of her work and it was an important kick-off (the invitation) to the event.

She was knowledgeable in her recommendations on colour and style of script, and was able to help us make decisions consistent with the theme of our day.

Services Used: Invitations

Diane is very personable and talented. I would say she is the only calligrapher that I would ever work with. She is very realiable and pays close attention to detail. Her work is outstanding and I would always recommend her to my clients and continue to contract her services. She is the Calligraphy Guru. Sentimenti Occasions Inc.?