Boukates

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katie was absolutely amazing from start to finish. At our first meeting, I showed her a couple pictures and explained my vision. She took my ideas and ran with them and brought it all to life. My flowers were one of my favorite parts of the whole day- I got so many compliments on them! Katie is very professional, sweet, talented, and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for INCREDIBLE florals at their event!

Laurice
01/17/2015

Katie is absolutely fantastic! She did a gorgeous job on the flowers for my wedding and stayed within my budget. She is professional, organized and excellent at what she does. I have gotten numerous compliments on my flowers, and my bridal bouquet was stunning. Thank you, Katie!

Services Used: Flowers

Katie is a friend of mine and a fabulous florist! Once I got engaged, I knew immediately that I wanted her to do the flowers at our wedding! She was extremely flexible with meeting our flower budget, and helped me to visualize exactly what I wanted - maximizing the budget we had. The flowers were absolutely beautiful - just what I pictured for the big day! She did an amazing job with several large window sills we had at our reception venue, and she has a great selection of vases to choose from for table arrangements. Katie was so easy to work with and has the cutest studio! I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area!!

Services Used: Flowers

Katie of Boukates is one of the most talented floral designers ever! My father and brothers are/were all florists so I was extremly cautious when hiring a florist for my daughter's wedding. We were thrilled with the designing services of Boukates! She created a fabulous atmosphere, one we will never forget, using her floral and design talents!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Katie did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. She was the first florist my mom and I met with, and afterward, we knew we didn't need to meet with anyone else. She had great ideas and described them so well that even though I didn't have a picture of what the arrangement was, I trusted her to execute it. She was also very helpful in providing advice for other aspects of the decor. I did not have to worry at all about the flowers, and they turned out beautiful!

Debbie
1 Review
09/13/2014

The flowers were for my daughters wedding. I cannot say enough how beautiful the flowers were, the colors and the arrangements were perfect . They literally took my breath away when I saw them. And...it was all done within the budget we gave Kate. She was very accommodating and easy to work with and we could not be happier. I would give them 10 stars if I could. My daughter was thrilled with the flowers.

Services Used: Flowers

Katie did an amazing job on our wedding day. She was prompt for all appointments and her work was absolutely beautiful! We couldn't have imagined anything more for our special day. The centerpieces, bouquets, etc were all exactly what I had pictured. Everything was on time and assembled for our reception and ceremony. She worked within our budget and added her own touch to our concept. I would definitely recommend Katie to anyone looking for a perfect florist!

Services Used: Flowers

Katie is such a pleasure to work with and her work is absolutely amazing. I met with multiple florists and really felt like Katie listened to what I wanted. After our consultation I knew that she would create my vision. Katie's attention to detail, constant communication, and personal touch was felt by everyone involved. After seeing how perfectly my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets turned out I knew the reception and ceremony space would be flawless, and it was! Months after my wedding I'm still in awe of her design. It was exactly what I wanted. There's not one thing that I wish she would have done differently.

Private User
1+ year ago

We used Boukates for our November wedding. She was incredibly easy to work with and helped us to execute a beautiful design while staying within our budget. Katie is extremely friendly and flexible to work with and I would recommend her to any Bride looking for beautiful arrangements and staying within their budget.

Services Used: Flowers

Katie, the owner of Boukates, is amazing!!! After our first meeting, I knew Katie would create and design the most incredible flowers...I couldn't wait for our wedding day to see what she had conjured up!! When the day finally arrived, the flowers completely surpassed my expectations!! I knew that they would be absolutely gorgeous, but I was blown away with how PERFECT they were. She personally brought me my bouquet and I was speechless - Katie had created everything I had envisioned for my wedding flowers times 100!! In fact, my bouquet was so beautiful, I'm splurging and having them preserved. There's no way I can part with such a gorgeous creation!!! Thank you, Katie, for everything!!!! Truly a JOY to work with :)!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Katie is so creative and has an amazing ability to listen carefully to a conversation and turn that vision into reality. Katie stuck to our budget and even suggested things that we could provide that would allow for more flexibility. Her excitement was palpable and made us even more excited about the end result. The flowers for my daughter's wedding were breathtakingly beautiful. Katie brought Emma's dream to life and the evening was simply magical. Thank you, Katie!

Services Used: Flowers

Katie was a joy to work with! She is able to create what you invision flawlessly. I recently got married at Flint Hill in Norcross, Georgia. I decided to have Katie take care of my bridal party flowers and the cake flowers. They were simply stunning and I could not have imagined that they would have turn out so wonderfully. She constantly kept in contact with me providing great customer service throughout the time leading up to the wedding and contacted me if she needed any questions answered so that she could ensure my flowers were exactly what I wanted. She was on time with delivery the day of (which is so very important as to not cause any more stress needed). I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet Katie and I would recommend her services to any future brides looking for a great florist for their wedding! Thank you Katie!

Services Used: Flowers

She is excellent! Very in touch with great floral options based on my suggestions! Hire her!

Elizabeth
04/13/2013

Katie was incredible! We didn't have a huge budget for flowers, but she was able to work with us and create bouquets and centerpieces that were beautiful! I absolutely loved my bouquet and could not have been happier with how it turned out! I also had a specific vision for a "tree" behind the altar, and she was able to use her creative genius to make it happen! I felt very comfortable with her in charge of such an important aspect of our wedding day. She was also super sweet and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend Katie and her team!!

LAUREN
1 Review
10/06/2012

We received an outstanding flower service for our Fall wedding from Boukates.

First of all, I had so many people come to me and tell me the bouquets that Boukates put together were some of the best bouquets that they had EVER seen. The arrangements were impecible; it's like she read my mind about what I wanted and then made it even better than I could have imagined it ever could be.

The flowers were all fresh, and bright, and beautiful! Everyone loved their corsages as well! It was such a wonderful touch for the parents, grandparents, and groomsmen.

The arrangements on the tables were absolutely stunning. My favorite arrangement was the large arrangement in the super cool wooden vase right when guests entered the reception area.

I have been to a lot of weddings, and I've never seen flowers than were so amazing. Not only did she deliver what she promised, she went above and beyond. Katie has a gift for putting these arrangements together.

It was worth every penny (and more!) that I paid for the flowers, and I am so grateful to have been recommended to Boukates.

One of the other amazing things was that she allowed me to borrow table decorations that she owned, and she used them in her arragements so that I didnt have to buy them all! (This included small vases, medicine bottles, wood, burlap...littel things). I couldn't have asked for more.

Now that I have seen the pictures, everything is even more beautiful than I remember.

We would recommend her to any bride!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

The flowers turned out to be fantastic and beautiful. Katie is very talented in designing and putting the flowers together. I would use her again for other events if I still lived in Atlanta! Trust me she is AMAZING!