Bay Banquet Hall

Bay Banquet Hall

5420 Hickory Street
Panama City, FL 32404
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charles is great to work with, made it very easy to choose what I wanted and accomodated me when I had to change rooms at the last minute. He also decorated my head table very beautifully and it did not clash with the rest of the table decorations.

• Wedding: 08/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Bay Banquet Hall to anyone who is planning a wedding or any event for that matter. I had 4 days to re plan my wedding and the day after I called Charles he had our wedding ready to go. They provided everything from table clothes and slip covers to the DJ and a caterer. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, everything a stressed bride could ask for.

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Carla
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I was absolutely satisfied with Bay Banquet Hall. I would give them two thumbs up. Everything was decorated just like we asked. Mr. Patel is awesome. Besides having a breath taking beach wedding. I couldn't believe how beautiful the wedding reception turned out at this venue. All of our guests complimented how the venue was decorated.It just makes me want to plan all of my events at Bay Banquet Hall. It was worth the money!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Theresa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

bay banquet hall was an exceptional place to hold my wedding reception. the staff was wonderful and very helpful. everything went just as planned!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great vendor!! One stop shop!!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
YATOYIA
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was a success thanks to the Bay Banquet Hall Staff. It was so beautiful and I am very thankful for their services. My family enjoyed our big night and so did the Bride and Groom. Thank you very much from the Hall Family.

• Wedding: 04/20/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue made me feel as if my wedding was just as important to them. They were professional at all times. They did all my decorations and it was more beautiful than i could of imagined. I love the fact that they didnt try to push their perferred vendors on you so you had a choice of who you brought in with no hassle. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Myria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bay Banquet Hall is a great place to have a wedding reception.
The customer services is great!

• Wedding: 03/31/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is family owned and was a great place to have our wedding reception. The staff was excellent in their service and were very friendly. True professionals at this place, and I highly recommend having your reception there.

- Jarrett Pierce US Air Force Aviano AB Italy

• Wedding: 11/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue is beautiful and Paula and Charles were always accessible and very easy to work with. They totally allowed me to create the atmosphere I wanted and my day was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked or expected better. They are the best. I would recommend this venue to all my friends and family!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I WAS VERY THANKFUL TO HAVE FOUND BAY BANQUET HALL, EVERYTHING WAS GREAT AND THIS MADE MY SPECIAL DAY EVEN BETTER.

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a one stop to all your needs. I was pleased that the hall was clean and up to date. You can rent tablecloths, chafing dishes etc...and what they furnish they clean. That was very important to me as I did not want to clean after our function. I was very pleased.

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Bay Banquet Hall for my wedding reception. The Patel's set up the tables, chairs and assisted my coordinator every step of the way. They not only called repeatedly to make sure I didn’t need them to help me with anything else. They also were extremely professional and most helpful! They were even available to change the schedule with less than 12 hours notice. Ms. Patel is one of the nicest and friendliest individuals I had the pleasure of dealing with.

The hall is so beautiful and wonderful! My now husband and I had our first date there when it was the bowling alley. We were so ecstatic to have our wedding reception there. The tiled floors are wonderfully laid and absolutely gorgeous. The hall fit all 140+ guests of mine with plenty of room for a full stage, DJ booth, dance floor and buffet table. We could have fit another 300 people in the room comfortably.

The building is well cared for and very clean. I was shocked to see how clean and well maintained the kitchen area is kept.

On top of the great service, wonderful room and superb individuals, we received our damage deposit back within 5 days. I was completely shocked as most places hold onto it for weeks.

If you are looking for a great hall to have any occasion I would highly recommend Bay Banquet! I just can't thank them enough for the level of service I received!

The Floyd Family

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bay Banquet Hall did an awesome job with giving us advice and ideas for our reception. The hall also allowed us to use our on caterer and decor. They are the most resonable price in town for such a big space to rent! We are so happy we were able to have our wedding reception at Bay Banquet Hall, we have told all of our friends about how good they were to us.

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

The Banquet Hall is very clean and nice. The only thing I did not like was, I could not get a key so I was at their mercy on when I could get in to decorate and drop off food. When you're planning for a wedding reception it is important to have plenty of time to decorate. I felt very rushed in decorating since they had to open up and wait on me while I was there. They kept asking me if I was almost done and I was decorating for a 100 people. Needless to say, I was very stressed trying to decorate in a hurry. It turned out beautiful, but I felt rushed and so did my friends and relatives who were helping me.

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bay Banquet Hall was a great place with great people. The price was great also.

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
850-215-5498
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire