Artistic Impressions Photography

Value
Flexibility
Erricka
08/25/2012

Gina the pictures you took were beautiful, you really know how to capture the event. I was impressed with the quality and timely manner in which we had to select before the kids were gone.

You know we will use you again, plus we get a perk of getting to see you also.

Gail
05/07/2012

Gina from Artistic Impressions Photography is AmAziNg in every way! So kind, patient, and professional! She went above and beyond to make sure every one of my son's wedding pictures were beautiful. Talented, loving, and someone you can trust with every snap of the camera! I am a big fan of this wonderful lady, and would recommend her to anyone I know looking for a photography session!

Mari
05/07/2011

Gina was awesome to work with. She was not only very professional, she was excited for my daughter and fiance. She was able to draw out their personalities. We loved the final product!

Sam Preston
05/07/2011

Gina, is not just there to capture good photos. But to capture the mood, feelings, and sweet moments. She has a relaxed personality which immediately puts you at ease; on one of the most stressful days of your life. :) You have a lot of control over what poses you would like and she'll help you come up with your own. She's also very good at candid shots. In my opinion that is her expertise! She also understands Photoshop well, so that she can add artistic overlays to really make a good photo beautiful! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Samantha
05/07/2011

Gina was so accommodating to mine and my finances crazy schedule. I felt like she was really trying to capture the feeling of that day not just take pictures. Two years later we still look back at those photos and are able to talk about all of the sweet details! :)

Services Used: Photography

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Artistic Impressions Photography. Gina was extremely professional and accommodating. The pictures far exceeded our expectations. We would definitely do business with Artistic Impressions Photography again and wouldn't hesitate referring it to our friends.

Services Used: Photography

Gina was wonderful to work with. Very professional and the result was beautiful, creative photos.

Services Used: Photography

During our photo session she bent over backwards and did anything necessary to get us good shots. She also took the time to talk to us about what kind of photos we liked and our personalities so that she could ensure she was getting us the pictures we would want. Great photographer, amazing pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Artistic Impressions Photography was one of the best things that happened at our wedding! Gina was amazing! She is professional and a natural at what she does. She delivers what you ask for on time and even gave more than we expected. I would recommend her with out a single hesitation.

Services Used: Photography

Gina and her assistant Ray, were GREAT! She was very flexible with meeting me at venue, rehearsal, etc. There was always a "way" to figure whatever out. I've heard others tell me to not spend so much time with a photographer because their "art tendencies" tend to get in the way of "your big day." I disagree. Being a Fine Arts Major, I can totally understand all that she wants to capture and make even more special on any wedding day. That photo will last FOREVER and taking those extra minutes to capture that moment and time, is endless. I appreciated her expertise and thoughts. It got dark on us at one time, but I had total trust in her and her equipment to pull off the shots she was aiming for and pushing for. Thanks Gina Murray for capturing our day and night!! (thanks to Ray as well, for assisting her). Veronica & J.R. Gonzales!

Services Used: Photography

I loved everything picture that Gina took. Her creativity really shows when looking at our wedding album. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Services Used: Photography

I am so glad that my wife and I (love saying wife) chose Artistic Impressions for our engagement and wedding photography. Gina was great. She has a calming way about her but yet so much fun. We all loved her. We liked how she was very professional and knew how to take charge. I'll have to admit that when we first saw our wedding video we both cried. It was perfect the way she was able to capture so much emotion and then for us to relive the experience by watching the video. We really really love our images. We love that they are unique and not just like everybody elses. We Highly recomment Artistic Impressions Photography to anyone that may need a photographer. You'll be happy you did.

jean
08/08/2009

The best dang photographer in t he southwest.afs d You can't go wrong with miss Gina Murray.

Services Used: Photography

Artistic Impressions Photography was professional, accomodating and super easy to work with. She really captured the feeling of the moment in such a beautiful way. I loved how you could pretty much pick the price you could pay and she would work within that budget to provide you with photographs to enjoy and relive the experience. When my other children marry, I am definately going back to Artistic Impressions!

Services Used: Photography

We are so happy we decided to use Phoenix Wedding Photographer Gina Murray as our photographer. Gina is the best Phoenix Wedding Photographer ever. She was very professional and really listened to what we wanted. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our family pictures. Even though our photographs were just family photos, we still love the unique wedding photography style Gina uses. She has a natural talent and really captures the right moments beautifully. We plan to use Gina whenever we need a photographer in Phoenix, Arizona. Go to www.artisticimpressionsbygina.com to see what a wonderful phoenix wedding photographer Gina is.

Services Used: Photography

I just LOVED Gina's flexibility and creativity! My husband and I renewed our wedding vows at 10 yrs..She really understood what we wanted..Since we already had really " formal " pics... We were more casusal and less posed... but that doesn't mean less professional! As with all my planning I had missed the photog! I didn't schedule a photographer! I was in dire straits.. I googled local photogs.. and there she was! I saw online what she did and just could NOT live without her services! So I prayed that she was available..SHE WAS!! I believe it was fate...I got to stay in my BUDGET and get what we wanted AND needed..(and a little more) .. I have faith I will use Gina's services in the future when I can get my whole family together for a whole family pic.. I love those too.. Gina has the INSIGHT to catch those special moments that you may not have on your initial "list" of MUST HAVE photos... I would use Gina's services for any professional pictures ....