Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center

Flexibility
4.2
Private User
[Private]

Used the hotel to stay in for the bachelorette party! Very nice.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Mallory
06/07/2014

Arrowwood provided everything we needed for our wedding reception! They had so many people there the day before to help set up and decorate the venue. The people were so helpful and accommodating that I knew things would go smoothly. The reception hall looked beautiful and the food and service was amazing. We had many compliments on how delicious the food was and how quickly everyone was served. All our guests were able to stay at the resort and enjoy an after party at Minerva's Bar and Grill when the reception was over. It was a beautiful venue and I would recommend it to any bride looking for a place to host their reception in the lakes area.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.1

Beautiful venue. Air conditioner broke the day before so was uncomfortably, miserably warm during the dinner/dance for guests. Gratuity is included for dinner AND bar so make sure guests don't leave tip (if hosting the bar). There are a lot of miscellaneous charges on top of the deposit and can be shocking on the final bill. Ask to see an estimate in advance of the event so there aren't any surprises.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
2+ years ago
2.7

I have a very mixed review. In the year that I planned my wedding, there were 3 staff turnovers for the events coordinator. During one of the staff transitions, our block of rooms at the hotel was looked over, creating a room disaster for our guests. Once the staff members realized that it was their staff at fault, they were very willing to accommodate. The night of the wedding, everything turned out great. I have attended other weddings here (including my sister's) and they were fabulous and stress free. I would reccommend this place, but make sure you contact the staff frequently to make sure things are still in order.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amber and the Arrowwood staff were extremely professional and helpful! The reception was decorated beautifully, the food was really good, and the night went perfectly!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue