Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets

Gifts, Invitations, Candy and More!

130 Gansett Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Gluten Free

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Arianna Gifts and Candy provide the Candy Buffet for our wedding on June 21st and we absolutely loved it! We met with Maria a few months before and she was very attentive, detail oriented, and worked really well with us to achieve the look we were going for. We had told her our "theme" and colors that we wanted and she went with it and the Candy Table was gorgeous! She went above and beyond to add little details and touches to make it perfect. We definitely recommend removing the stress of doing your own candy buffet and putting it in the hands of Arianna's!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding invitations were phenomenal as well as our candy buffet. Couldn't have asked for better

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure creating your custom candy bar. We enjoyed being apart of your special day. Thank you!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Brianna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought some of my wedding party gifts as well as my ring pillow, flower girl baskets, knife and cake servers, unity candle and a few other items through Maria at Arianna Gifts. Maria had a lot to choose from in her store front and tons more to look at in magazines etc. She cares very much for each of clients and goes above and beyond making sure that everything is perfect for them. My wedding party loved the gifts and on my wedding day everything looked perfect. Thank you Maria!

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets responded with the following comments:

Oh my.. you are so very welcome! We are thankful to bring all these selections to you the customer to make your day special. We love weddings and helping our bride and groom make good decisions and provide them with that extra service than just purchasing from an online store. Thank you for your friendship and business!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an excellent experience with Maria at Arianna's Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets. We actually used both for my daughter's wedding. We loved the beautiful rhinestoned, and personalized flasks! They were so pretty and the girls got such a kick out of them! We also had Maria do our Candy Buffet. It was a huge hit at the wedding. It was decorated in peacock colors and all the candy matched! I would strongly recommend Arianna's Gifts and Arianna's Candy Buffet, Maria is a peach to work with!!

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets responded with the following comments:

We had so much fun working with you and Gianna. I wish Joe and Gianna the very best memories ever! Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was wonderful!!! She made the process of having a candy buffet and fun favors for our wedding very easy!! We sent her a list (and photos) of the candy we liked, and she presented all of our favorites. The presentation was spectacular, and was designed to go with our colors and decor. We liked the fact that she was there to monitor and replenish the candy and assist our guests. She was ultra-professional and very helpful, and I would highly recommend using her for this and all of your wedding planning needs!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My partner and I loved working with Arianna Gifts. Maria was great to work with she caome up with great ideas and went out of her way to find exactly what I was looking for.

I will be using her for all my upcoming party needs and refering all my friends and family to her.

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for those kind words! It is always a pleasure helping you and your family.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arianna Gifts created a beautiful candy station for my wedding. All the guest loved it.

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time for giving this wonderful review. We love what we do and were happy to create a beautiful table for you and your husband. We wish you the best of luck and many happy years together!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The Owner "Maria" was very pleasant to work with and she fullfilled all my needs in a timely fashion

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
ras2186@yahoo.com
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marie is awesome and made sure everything was perfect. I remember physically coming to my mom's house to make sure things were done right. She is a sweet person and awesome to work with!

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jen. Your sweet words mean a lot and I was happy to be apart of your special day . Best wishes on many years of love and marriage.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Maria was an excellent vendor for fast and officiant service.
My daughter and I liked her very much. We were pleased with
the products I ordered from her for both my daughters shower and wedding favors.

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets responded with the following comments:

Thank you Debbie! It was a pleasure knowing you and helping you with the important details of your daughter's wedding. Keep in touch!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Debbie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria is wonderful! I would highly recommend her for all your party planning needs. She was extremely helpful to my fiance and I while we were planning our wedding. She is not only professional, but she is very warm and down to Earth! Very easy to work with! Thank you so much, Maria!

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets responded with the following comments:

Thanks for that wonderful review! You and Tom were a pleasure to work with and I wish you the best wedding day ever!! Stay in touch.

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
Services Used: Invitations, Party Supplies
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria was so helpful when it came to picking out gifts for my bridesmaids. Her expertise and her knowledge of the industry was a lifesaver because there are just too many options out there. I relied on her guidance to narrow it down. I can't wait to hire her for a Candy Buffet next! My sister's baby shower will be the perfect place to shamelessly indulge- looking forward to the sweet treats ;)

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets responded with the following comments:

Thank you for that great review! We are so happy that we were able to find the perfect gift for your wonderful bridesmaids. You were a stunning bride. So glad we could be apart of it. Best of luck to the both of you!

• Wedding: 02/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria the owner of Arianna gifts was truly a gift to me.

We ordered 1500 custom printed gift bags that were to be given out to our attendees at the Colour Me Gorgeous Style and Beauty Show Expo.

The bags came out fabulous, her customer service was superior and she really cared about getting us the best deal to meet our budget and she did!

Maria ordered samples for us to see and met us at our convenience and location during her busy work schedule.

What was even more amazing about Maria is how she went out of her way staying up until midnight to get our order in on the eleventh hour to save us a shipping cost.

Thank you Maria! You Rock!
Norma , Colour Me Gorgeous

• Wedding: 11/19/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My company hired Arianna Gifts for a Candy Station. It was beautiful, elegant, and a focal point of our 25th Anniversary event. We couldn't be happier. our guests are still talking about it.
So hire the people at Arianna gifts. They are professional, creative, and personable.

• Wedding: 11/16/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The owner was very courtesy and helpful. She made helpful suggestions and suggested items that would satisfy our needs. Upon placing our order, it arrived on time (as told to us) and was exactly what we wanted. Overall, we were very satisfied with the owner and the merchandise.

• Wedding: 07/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional, and attentive to my needs. I loved everything and the services was an A++.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
401-603-3605
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards