Providence, RI 02906 Map · Phone number

About LELA EVENTS and SWEETS

We created LeLa Events & Sweets because we wanted to bring our famous chocolate covered pretzels to our friends and family. Our pretzel popularity grew and LeLa Events & Sweets is now a full service event planning company. LeLa offers everything you could want to make your wedding, party or event the best. day. ever. ​We can help you design your dream day, make custom favors or put together chocolate covered creations for you and your guests. We pride ourselves in our DIY approach and help you to negotiate contracts, book caterers, florists, photographers and other vendors and save your expenses for what really matters, the honeymoon!

Follow LELA EVENTS and SWEETS on

whale life rafts anchor cookie
hearts cake and ring in bo
pb cupcakes fron
LELA EVENTS and SWEETS
flower cookies horizontal close u
anchor life raft
single blackberry cupcak
single chocolate cupcak
spring cookies 1 assorte
LELA EVENTS and SWEETS
vday hearts and elephants closeup
whale life rafts anchor cookie
hearts cake and ring in bo
pb cupcakes fron

3 Reviews for LELA EVENTS and SWEETS

chris · Married on 04/05/2014

A few months ago we were introduced to LeLa Events through a friend. We were looking for some creative favors to offer to our wedding guests, and are we happy we found Lela! Our initial meeting was so comforting and fun. We talked times, color schemes, flavors and not once was I overwhelmed. Ashley gave us great customer service, and more importantly a delicious and beautiful favor! Our guests kept complimenting how pretty the cookie favors were and asked us where we got them. I just wish we found her earlier to help us with planning other aspects of our special day!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Ashley · event on 06/09/2013

I was planning a bachelorette party and asked LeLa Events & Sweets for some ideas for a favor and they asked me for some details (location, size, activities planned) and by the end of the day they created a beautiful one-of-a-kind nautical logo for the Newport, RI bachelorette! LeLa Events & Sweets even printed the logos on tags and packed all the favors for me. My favorite part (besides eating the delicious sweets) was how they threw in some extra goodies for the bride. She loved it!

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • User3688214 · event on 12/16/2012

LeLa Events & Sweets provided chocolate covered pretzels and oreos as party favors for our Christmas party last year. Not only were the sweet treats delicious but the owners were extremely helpful over the phone, helping with the size of the order. I wanted to make sure that all my guests would receive a favor but was unsure about ordering too much or too little. Their recommended amount was perfect. Everyone raved about the goodies - how they looked so professional and also tasted homemade. I wanted to take the credit for myself but knew that would be wrong! I would recommend these ladies to anyone who asks. Their hand decorated sugar cookies are already on order for this year's party!

Sent on 11/19/2013