Amazing Celebrations

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Rose did such a wonderful and amazing work on these flowers. The flowers where just perfect for my event and she was deciated to her job. She set up the chruch so beautiful and i was so happy when i saw it. She always answered the phone when i called. I couldnt ask for anyone else better to do the job.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I am extremely pleased with Rose Gomez! She did an awesome job for my dream wedding. She is very responsable and always answered my questions quick. During my year planning, she gave me the confidence that i needed to stay calm. I am super happy with the job she did. I recomend Rose Gomez (Amazing Celebrations) 100 %.

Thanks Rose

Services Used: Flowers

With just 2 months before my wedding, Rose's response was immediate. She was prompt offering her services. When I supplied her with the swatches, she had a fabric available for me to view within a week. I used daring colors for my wedding; I say daring because the colors are difficult to match. Rose selected an overlay that was different than all others and I was overwhelmed at the beauty of the decor'. It was classy and rich looking. I would recommend Amazing Creations to any bride.

Amazing Celebrations responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services and for all the wonderful comments. It was truly a pleasure working with you to help you create the wedding of your dreams. Wishing you all the best life can offer as you begin your journey as husband and wife!

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing Celebrations is trully amazing. Rose was very accommodating and took her time visiting our venue and church to make sure everything is coordinated properly. She was very artistic in decorating and wanted her hands on in everything even is she had several assistants. She wants everything perfect and done the way she wants it to look. I am very pleased with her table center pieces and church decorations and all my guests were impressed. She's very flexible and her timeline is very well coordinated perfect and completed in a timely manner. I can't say anything negative as I do think she is the best.

Amazing Celebrations responded with the following comments:

Norma thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and help you create the wedding of your dreams. I am glad you were satisfied with my work as I take pride in creating lasting memories for my customers and I treat every event as if it was my own.

Services Used: Flowers

Rose was very professional and pleasant. I loved her work, it was a pleasure working with her. Mabel Ruiz

Services Used: Flowers

The work Rose did for my wedding was truly great. The reception was decorated in such a way that was classy and elegant. Overall the entire experience with her as a vendor was wonderful.

Amanda,

Thank you so much for your review and for giving me the opportunity to help you create the wedding reception of your dreams. Once again congratulations to you both!

4.7

Rose from Amazing Celebrations is the answer to all of my decorating questions. She is amazing to work with; a true professional. I sincerely admire her responsiveness and the quality of her work is simply beauuuutiful!!! I would book her in a heartbeat if I were to do this all over again. Thank you Rose, from the bottom of my heart for your passion and dedication.

Amazing Celebrations responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for trusting me to create the wedding of your dreams. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes for a wonderful and long life together.

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

She was both reliable and dependable in concert with going beyond what was expected to deliver superb service, guidance and responsiveness. A superb service provider that I would not hesitate recommending to everyone and anyone who is going through a similar event!

Amazing Celebrations responded with the following comments:

Thank you Vivian for the great review, I really appreciate it.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers

Amazing celebrations made my dad's party venue the best! The ceiling draping looked spectular! the colors were perfect, it was exactly what we were looking for. It was truly amazing look. The dance floor was transformed which made pictures look really great. It really made the room a special touch. I would highly recommend Amazing Celebrations. She is the best! and great price.

Avastie

Avastie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of my services. It was truly a pleasure working with you and your sister. Please keep me in mind if you ever need decorating services.

Services Used: Flowers

Rose Gomez with Amazing Celebrations was wonderful. She was very responsive and helpful. The drapery on the ceiling, tables, chairs, and behind the head table was so beautiful I could hardly believe it. I would definately use her again. I was so happy and excited when I enetered the reception hall.

Meredith,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work with you and Judy and being able to make your wedding day special.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Rose, at Amazing Celebrations, far exceeded my expectations. My wedding was smooth sailing and went exactly the way i wanted it to. She took my advice and was very attentive to what I wanted. Her pricing is Extremely affordable compared to other vendors and wedding coordinators and is extremely affordable when you consider the time and work she puts in to her details and into her bride. I would 100% reccommend her to anyone in the Orlando area, or even anyone outside the area... Her floral arrangementsare out of this world.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Me and my husband were so happy in our weeding for all the decorations from Amazing Celebration. Rose, the person responsible she did an excellente and wonderfull work. In my all words,fy I will use her service again because she really is the best. Thanks so much Rose ! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!