Allyson VinZant Events

Flexibility
Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

I am bride who got married in Oklahoma but lives on the east coast, so planning my wedding was going to be difficult until I met with Allyson. Allyson and I had weekly conference calls that truly made me feel like I was right in Oklahoma planning along with her. The design she created for my wedding had me in tears from the moment she showed it to me to the moment I walked into the reception. Thanks to her and her team I got a wedding that blew my wildest wedding dreams out of the water.

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Words can't express how much I loved working with Allyson and the whole team! After interviewing many wedding planners I met with Allyson and immediately knew she leaps and bounds above the rest. She made the planning process so easy and after the wedding I still miss our meetings! Her expertise is evident in every facet but particularly in the overall design of my reception venue. She took my ideas and transformed the area into a magical place that my friends are still talking about. Allyson if you read this- thank you from the bottom of my heart. I consider you much more than my wedding planner I consider you a dear friend. To brides looking for a wedding planner save your time and book with Allyson!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I normally don't do this type of stuff, but as I was looking back through my wedding pictures I was reminded of just how incredible the entire experience was and thankful I am that we chose Allyson to plan out special day. She was the epitome of professionalism and provides a creativity and spunk that made each meeting and tedious decision a fun filled event. I could go on and on, but I will just end by saying THANK YOU ALLYSON! You are the Best!!

Private User
2+ years ago
2.4

I really liked Allyson, which is what makes this review hard! She was representing our wedding venue and was the go between for arranging everything. She had a great personality and instantly put us at ease, changing clauses in the contract, sending us pictures of the venue, and telling us how she'd be there to help us set up everything and really was one of the reasons why we booked the venue. After we signed the contract with her, she disappeared. My husband lives out of state so it was hard for us to arrange times to meet with vendors when he was there and so we tried to plan our meetings early. I emailed her, called her, left messages, but there was never any response. We ended up just going by the venue on one of his visits so that he could at least check it out from the outside and were suprised when the owner was there. We asked him what happened and it turns out she's not representing the venue anymore and we needed to deal directly with him. That was totally fine and we had no issue with that, but it was just unbelievable that she - the link between us and the venue - wouldn't tell us that she wasn't representing them anymore. Just a quick email redirecting us to him would have saved us months of confusion because we were left completely in the dark for months. If we hadn't needed to try and meet early in the planning process, we probably would have been scrambling at the last minute trying to figure out how the heck to get a hold of anyone at our venue!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I really enjoyed working with Allyson VinZant Events. From a mother’s perspective, it was great to work with professional business-women whom had experience working with some of the top women in wedding industry. Allyson really knew what she was talking about and provided me the direction to help keep the plans on schedule and most importantly to keep my daughter relaxed and at ease.

I wasn’t quite sure what to expect when it came to pricing, but Allyson worked with me and provided me what I believed was a fair price from day one. However, by the time the wedding was over and I was able to look back at all we had accomplished, all the joyful memories we had made and the happiness on my daughters face and realized there was no amount of money I wouldn’t have paid. It’s a once in a lifetime moment and I am so happy I chose Allyson as our planner!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Well, what can I say that would truly express my gratitude and justly describe my experience with Allyson…Two phrases come to mind, “exceptionally creative” and “willing to go above and beyond to make my dreams come true”.

From the first initial meeting, I knew I had found the planner that could perfectly delivery what I had always dreamed my wedding day would be. That day, me and my soon to be husband walked out of her office smiling ear to ear with overwhelming joy of what our special day would hold now that Allyson VinZant Events was leading the charge.

The journey to the wedding went surprisingly smooth, Allyson always kept us informed, helped us stay on schedule and even took the time to encourage us when we would get overwhelmed.

Her background, local connections and never-ending energy propelled the entire team throughout the process. During the final days leading up to the wedding, Allyson ensured that all I’s were dotted and T’s were crossed, but most importantly she made me feel so special and allowed me to relax and enjoy every moment.

Again, word can really not express my gratitude and thankfulness that we partnered with Allyson VinZant Events, I don’t know where we would have been had we not….Thanks for everything Allyson!!

---Ashley