Aero Productions

Aero Productions

PO Box 2226
Huntsville, AL 35804
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy with my wedding video by Aero Productions. Clayton was so professional and captured some very special moments of our wedding day. We got our sample DVD about a month after the wedding and our final copies were sent a couple of weeks later. I would definitely recommend Aero Productions.

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Clayton and Aero Productions!!! He filmed our wedding in May in Wilsonville, AL and we are thrilled with the video!! It is perfect and we want to watch it over and over! Clayton was great to work with throughout the entire process and he was always eager to do anything we asked. He definitely went above and beyond to make everything perfect for us.
Lastly, our DVD's were delivered to us SUPER fast after the wedding!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clayton's video of our wedding was amazing! I loved how he clipped different portions of the wedding day for the introduction, and I loved how he filmed different angles of the actual ceremony. He was on time, and was even to get in touch with, and I would definitely recommend him! Our video was great quality too!

• Wedding: 07/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clayton was great to work with. He was prompt and professional and always responsive. I would highly recommend his services.

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clayton Zook of Aero Productions was truly a pleasure to work with. He captured every special moment of our day and added his own artistic touches that make the video truly unique and special to us. His shooting style is completely unobtrusive; we hardly knew he was there. However, after viewing our video, we quickly realized he was EVERYWHERE that day, and we are so thankful for his hard work.

He also did a slideshow/photo montage for our rehearsal dinner, which was also excellent.

• Wedding: 05/30/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clayton was absolutely wonderful at our wedding! Our video turned out better than hoped for and his professionalism was great. He was "well hidden" so to speak and got many great candid shots. The guests hardly even knew he was there. I highly recommend Aero Productions for any event you may have; I know we will use him in the future! Thank you Clayton, our video is beautiful and we have great memories to last us!

• Wedding: 04/25/2009