address, Oxford, AL 36203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About JNF Weddings

JNF Weddings is a wedding videography business based out of Alabama (Birmingham, Anniston, Oxford, Jacksonville, Heflin, Gadsden, Attalla ect). Owner and operator Joe leads this team with a focus on capturing some of life's most special moments for their clients. They work hard to translate the emotions of a wedding day into a film, using a range of top-shelf equipment and expertise to do so. These filmmakers use 1080p resolution and cinematic Steadicam for total clarity of content, as well as aerial drone footage.

This videography company includes both highlights and feature-length editing options as well as personalized USB drives and a digital download. Additional hours are also available upon request. This team is available to film engagements, rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and receptions. Aerial drone shots are complimentary depending on the weather and venue. JNF Weddings is ready to document your precious day for you to revisit in the years ahead.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Videos 7 Videos

6 Reviews for JNF Weddings

Jeanette C. · Married on 02/13/2021

The perfect photographer

Joe was a blessing I am so happy I found a photographer like him he was professional listen to what I wanted he capture every special moment that I will cherish forever. He capture every detail of my special day. He had a keen eye for detail and lighting. I would recommend Joe to family and friends. Thank you for making my day amazing with your beautiful photos. I would give Joe 10 stars. Book Joe you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 02/17/2021

Jenna A. · Married on 01/09/2021

My favorite day!

Your wedding day is so special, and having a video of it is worth it! My husband and I are so glad we made the decision to hire Joe as our wedding videographer! He captured every special moment beautifully and gave us exactly what we wanted. We have gotten so many compliments on the quality of our video, and we will treasure it forever!

Sent on 02/27/2021

JNF Weddings Pricing

JNF Weddings Price Rates

JNF Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1299
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1299
    Add'l Hours
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JNF Weddings 1
    HIGHLIGHT FILM $699 BOOK TODAY

HIGHLIGH FILM FOR ONLY $699!! Must book before 5/15/2021! Dates are going fast so make sure you get your spot today!!

Team of JNF Weddings

Joe  Fourquet

Joe Fourquet

Videographer

Throughout my childhood I always enjoyed tinkering with a video camera and creating my own movies. However, I did not immediately realize the strength of my passion for Wedding Videography. My career began in Nashville Tn as a Audio Engineer. As fate would have it, I realized my desire to pursue being a wedding videographer as a lifestyle. I left Nashville and headed back to Alabama to Marry my beautiful wife and persue a new carry.

I am a calm, level-headed individual who enjoys meeting new, unique people and finding friendship with all who surround me. I have an interesting sense of humor that often leaves others laughing while at the same time feeling a bit perplexed. I like to challenge myself daily by teaching myself many new things, some of which include, animation, graphic design, web design, and guitar. In addition to learning new things, I enjoy educating my colleagues and friends more on how to create artistic Wedding Videos. I get a great sense of purpose and passion through education, so if you want to know anything about video, take a shot and I would be happy to educate.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Oxford, AL, 36203 See on map
    256-685-4818 (Phone number)
    Location of (JNF Weddings)