Birmingham, AL 35290 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Fractal Image

Fractal Image is a wedding videography company based in Birmingham, Alabama. It offers services throughout the local areas of Montgomery, Huntsville, and Mobile. Fractal Image's team of passionate individuals specializes in cinematic, storytelling, short form, and traditional styles of videography. Bruce Lee Granger, the owner, aims to transform couples' ideas and goals into an inspiring and beautiful story through his videos. Fractal Images offers photography services as well.

Fractal Image provides final video output in various formats including Blu-ray, DVD, USB flash drive, SD card and USB hard drive. In addition, the company offers a variety of videography services that include:

• Additional hours

Fractal Image 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2018

Exceptional Work!

Bruce is such a nice guy and a joy to work with. He’s very easy going and will certainly work with you to achieve exactly what you want. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer and who to go with, but we decided to go with Fractal Image to shoot our wedding day and I couldn’t be happier! Our highlight video is truly beautiful and captured every part of the day. I was amazed at how it turned out and I can’t stop watching it! We will certainly cherish it forever!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2018

If i could go back and do it again, i would have done it sooner!

Bruce was top notch. EVERYONE from my wedding party, to my other vendors, to my guests ALL commented on his professionalism, flexibility, and my favorite thing - his attention to DETAIL. He noticed and picked up EVERYTHING. He has a nack for seeing detail - if he saw something happening or a memory that he thought was going to be something he would float over and get these special memories. He even removed a piece of confetti out of my hair so it wouldn’t show up in my pictures or video - small, thoughtful details like that go a long way. I wish we would of found him sooner! His price point is almost unheard of for his talent - you need to scoop him up NOW! When we got our wedding video back it blew every expectation and dream I had out of the water. We have a beautiful ceremony edit, we’re going to be purchasing the raw footage as well with a reception recap, and we got a perfect, beautiful snippet of 6 minutes that perfectly encompasses ALL of it! I could watch it on repeat all day, it’s so great and a memory you can treasure forever. If you’re on the fence about getting a videographer, GET ONE, but most importantly, GET YOU A BRUCE! Thank you doesn’t seem to cover it. We will use him for any future projects and tell everyone we know about him. Thanks BRUCE! You ROCK! :)

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Fractal Image 16

Fractal Image FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Birmingham, Alabama, 35290 See on map