Fractal Image Reviews

Fractal Image View more information

• Hjordys
    Hjordys P. Married on 05/29/2021

Exceptional Experience

The Fractal team was exceptional every step of the way during our wedding process. My husband surprised me with their videography services and what a grand surprise it was! Not only was Bruce so easy to work with, his expertise in making you feel comfortable and capturing some of the most memorable moments of our union were very much appreciated. I can’t wait to see the finished product - thank you immensely, Bruce, for your great work!

The Moore’s
    Laura Married on 03/13/2021

Awesome Videographers!!

Bruce and Melissa were awesome to work with!! I could not have picked better videographers! Not only were they filming our big day but they would jump in and help with whatever was needed. I would highly recommend them! I can’t wait to see the final product!
    Kary S. Married on 11/12/2018

Stunning!!

I recommend fractal image 100% he did an amazing job I couldn’t pick a better person to record my special day, he is very appassionate about his job and very easy to work with .
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/14/2018

Exceptional Work!

Bruce is such a nice guy and a joy to work with. He’s very easy going and will certainly work with you to achieve exactly what you want. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer and who to go with, but we decided to go with Fractal Image to shoot our wedding day and I couldn’t be happier! Our highlight video is truly beautiful and captured every part of the day. I was amazed at how it turned out and I can’t stop watching it! We will certainly cherish it forever!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/06/2018

If i could go back and do it again, i would have done it sooner!

Bruce was top notch. EVERYONE from my wedding party, to my other vendors, to my guests ALL commented on his professionalism, flexibility, and my favorite thing - his attention to DETAIL. He noticed and picked up EVERYTHING. He has a nack for seeing detail - if he saw something happening or a memory that he thought was going to be something he would float over and get these special memories. He even removed a piece of confetti out of my hair so it wouldn’t show up in my pictures or video - small, thoughtful details like that go a long way. I wish we would of found him sooner! His price point is almost unheard of for his talent - you need to scoop him up NOW! When we got our wedding video back it blew every expectation and dream I had out of the water. We have a beautiful ceremony edit, we’re going to be purchasing the raw footage as well with a reception recap, and we got a perfect, beautiful snippet of 6 minutes that perfectly encompasses ALL of it! I could watch it on repeat all day, it’s so great and a memory you can treasure forever. If you’re on the fence about getting a videographer, GET ONE, but most importantly, GET YOU A BRUCE! Thank you doesn’t seem to cover it. We will use him for any future projects and tell everyone we know about him. Thanks BRUCE! You ROCK! :)
    Sharon Married on 09/01/2018

Bruce is amazing

He is so professional and courteous. Handles all aspects of the wedding video and they are beautiful. memories will last us a lifetime. I will be using Bruce for my youngest daughters wedding also!
    Anna Married on 08/25/2018
    Bruce with Fractal Image is great! After researching all videographers in the Birmingham area for quality/price, he is definitely the best bang for your buck. We could not be more happy with our highlight video and full ceremony video. I will recommend him to anyone! Extremely nice and professional, you won’t regret using him for your big day.
    Holly Married on 11/18/2017
    Bruce with Fractal Image is a super nice guy and very easy to work with! He did an amazing job on our wedding video!
    Debbie Married on 09/16/2017
    We just hired Bruce for a September wedding. He was very professional, flexible and we are looking forward to working with him in September!
    Kristen Married on 05/20/2017
    Bruce was fantastic! He captured our special day beautifully, and it was well worth the price!! Easy to work with, reliable and overall very professional. We would use him again in a heartbeat and have recommended him to anyone needing videography.

Fractal Image's reply:

Thanks Kristen, It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family. Seth is a really nice guy, you two take care of each other!
    Paige Married on 08/20/2016
    Fractal Images went above and beyond our expectations! Bruce's work is EXCEPTIONAL! Our video was beautiful and exactly how we wanted it! We needed a videographer last minute, so I contacted Fractal Images. Bruce was very flexible and super easy to work with! He was friendly, professional, and available whenever I needed him! I can not express my gratitude enough. Thank you, Bruce, for everything you did! We will be using Fractal Images for any of our future needs! :)
    Elizabeth Married on 06/27/2015
    Love this company! The video from our wedding is amazing!
  • Alee
    Alee P. Married on 11/02/2019

Bruce was wonderful!

Bruce is creative, talented, and was an absolute pleasure to work with!! He is very professional and was willing to go out of his way to do what needed to be done to get the job done, and get the job done tremendously. I loved his video style of editing, our Fall wedding was brilliantly colored with fluorescent lighting! My husband and I watch our video almost every day and it brings us to tears! We are so thankful for Bruce and so blessed to have such a wonderful memory that we can look back on for a lifetime. Thank you Bruce!
    Emma Married on 12/08/2018

Exceeded all expectations!

I was hesitant to hire a videographer, unsure if it would be worth the investment, but I am SO glad I did and that I hired Fractal Image! Bruce was great to work with from the beginning! He was willing to travel, was so kind and gracious braving the freezing rain most of the day, capturing every moment we hoped for! We couldn’t be happier with our video. This company’s talent is top notch and customer service is excellent. I would recommend 100 times over! We will forever treasure the keepsake Fractal Image provided for us.