Birmingham, AL 35228 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Memories In Motion

Memories In Motion is a professional videography company that takes pride in our work and
is qualified and skilled to capture the moments and emotions of your special day!

As a WEVA (Wedding & Event Videography Association) member, we have access to resources
from all across the country which allows us to stay on the cutting edge of techniques and
trends in videography & editing.

Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality product at a competitive price.
Our goal is to produce a video that you can share and will treasure for years to come.

10 Reviews for Memories In Motion

Kyla · Married on 08/04/2012

Willie and Sandy Pilgrom were truly a blessing to my husband and I. Often times a couple feels like the day went by so fast that they don't feel they will remember it all. However, my confidence in the service that the Pilgroms provided allows me to play, pause and rewind EVERY detail!!! I'm thankful for the Christian spirit they possess. They captured intimate and special moments with no direction and without being a intrusive. I assure you, you will not be disappointed by choosing Memories In Motion!!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

LaToya · Married on 06/02/2012

The Pilgrom team is one of a kind! Very laid back and very professional! Sandy Pilgrom was more than just a videographer she helped with my dress, she assisted me in more ways than one. They truly captured the day and made my husband and I feel at ease. If you want a couple who are truly passionate and professional then this is who you want to go with!!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/04/2010

Memories in Motion provided a phemomenal service! They exemplified excellence! They were flexible, understanding, patient and kind to everyone- just a true joy to work with. Ladies, if you want superior quality work, professional and excellent service, choose Memories in Motion for your special day!
    THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2010

• Jackie Times Two Wedding & Event Planners
    Jackie Times Two Wedding & Event Planners Wedding Planners

JX2 had the opportunity to work this professional team called Memories in Motion. Ms. Sandy seemed to enjoy what she was doing and took time to explain why she was trying to capture various zoom in's & out's as well as ask if there were any other shots that the bride may have wanted on the video. The bride whom reported she didn't really like taking pictures was put at ease as she relaxed and enjoyed the moment with her as the focal point for the day. When vendors make the bride happy, that makes the day just as beautiful as the newly wedded couple. La-Tanya Co-Owner/Partner JX2