Santana Media

Jacksonville, AL View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Santana Media is a wedding videography company operating out of Jacksonville, Alabama. Owner and operator Xavier Santana is passionate about helping couples preserve precious memories of their long-awaited wedding day.

Santana Media offers couples a wide range of services to choose from. Carefully curated packages can include client revisions and additional hours of coverage to ensure that every detail of the final product is to your satisfaction. Xavier can provide multiple cameras at different angles and is happy to travel to a number of nearby locations for the perfect scene. Your footage will be edited as a full-length feature and can be delivered to you via digital download or USB flash drive.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Team

Xavier Santana
Xavier Santana
Founder

My name is Xavier Santana. I was born and raised in Lakeland, Fl and moved to Jacksonville, Al in 2009. in 2013 i began recording music with friends and beginning my journey as an Audio Engineer for artist in my area. After a few years recording music i went to school for recording arts at Full Sail University. In 2018 I picked up a camera and began shooting music videos with artists I had known over the years recording music. Eventually my camera work helped me build into shooting events, concerts, parties and now weddings.

501 mountain street ne Jacksonville, AL, 36265
Location of (Santana Media)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding