YOUR FAVORS AND INVITATIONS.COM

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I used this company to build centerpieces for my sons 1st birthday. I was so impressed as well as more than satisfied with the product. They made my son's birthday that much memorable and the prices were very very reasonable. Everyone was asking me where I got them. THEY REALLY ADDED THAT SOMETHING SPECIAL!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
Farmingdale, NY 11735

Your Favors and Invitations.com offers Invitations, Favors, Accessories, Flowers, Balloons, Welcome and Amenity Baskets for your  Wedding, Sweet Sixteen, Bar/Bat Mitzvah,Showers, Engagement Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthdays, Corporate or Social event.

Our party planners offer over 25 years of experience and will help you customize your décor, favors, invitations, and welcome gifts to achieve your vision.  Our staff is friendly, efficient , dedicated and detailed oriented.   Our business is fun, however we take it very seriously and 100% satisfaction is our main goal.  Once in a Lifetime Events...Deserve Memories That Last A Lifetime.

Shop our website, call or come into our showroom today and let our friendly staff help you start planning your next special event.  Why Be Ordinary?... Be Unique!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Favors & Gifts
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1997