Your Dream Dress

Your Dream Dress

Top Designer Bridal Gowns, Veils, Headpieces, Sashes, Shoes & Jewelry up to 90% OFF Retail Prices!

www.yourdreamdress.com
| map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
About Us

yourdreamdress.com

Your Dream Dress offers 100% authentic designer bridal gowns and dresses from the most well-known top couture bridal gown designers in the world at up to 90% off retail!

We pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service and for selling the most exclusive, 100% authentic designer wedding dresses & gowns on the internet.  We work closely with many manufacturers and high-end boutiques across the country to purchase only authentic gowns for our customers.  We do not purchase gowns that have been worn or take gowns in on consignment.  We are very selective about the quality of gowns we offer to our customers.

Some of the world-renowned couture bridal gown designers that we carry are:

Amsale                                                                Modern Trousseau

Anne Barge                                                         Monique Lhuillier

Badgley Mischka                                                Nicole Miller

Carolina Herrera                                                Oscar de la Renta

Ines Di Santo                                                      Peter Langner

Kenneth Pool                                                     Vera Wang

Please visit yourdreamdress.com to see all of the designers that we carry.

We look forward to assisting you and helping you find YOUR DREAM DRESS at a fabulous price!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with yourdreamdress.com was a wonderful experience. The staff was incredibly friendly, prompt, and flexible. I was very nervous about making such a large purchase online, but it was so worth it. I was afraid that buying a dress off a website would be cold experience and that there would not be any interaction with the staff, but that was not the case. They were very willing to help me with accessories and were warm and encouraging. The dress was beautiful, and I'm completely satisfied. In the description of the dress, they mentioned that there were some imperfections in the satin fabric on one side of the dress but stated it did not detract from the beauty of the gown. Well, I could not find the imperfections. They must have been so small that only a very skilled eye could see them. I'm 100% satisfied and would highly recommend this website. Finally, the dress came to me beautifully packaged. The dress was in a plain box thankfully, so no one knew what was inside, but on the inside everything was wrapped neatly in blue tissue papers and ribbons. It made it feel very special.

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Your Dream Dress is a wedding discount designer wedding dress online shop from United States. We service weddings througout the local area, including Los Angeles, Dallas, and New York. Your Dream Dress is a professional wedding discount designer wedding dress online shop that has been part of the online wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in discounted designer wedding dresses and accessories at up to 90% off retail
717-506-0343
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards