Your Dream Dress

717.506.0343   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture
1 Review

I was a bit apprehensive about buying online, but after speaking with the staff to learn more about the sources of their stock and quality of product, as well as their return policy, I ordered. I am so thrilled I did because I got the dress of my dreams at the price I could afford and the dress was more beautiful than I could have imagined in flawless condition. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Top Designer Bridal Gowns, Veils, Headpieces, Sashes, Shoes & Jewelry up to 90% OFF Retail Prices!

Your Dream Dress offers 100% authentic designer bridal gowns

... read more

Your Dream Dress offers 100% authentic designer bridal gowns and wedding dresses from the most well-known top bridal gown designers in the world at up to 90% off retail!

We pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service and for selling the most exclusive, 100% authentic designer wedding dresses & gowns on the internet.  We work closely with many manufacturers and high-end boutiques across the country to purchase only authentic gowns for our customers.  We do not purchase gowns that have been worn or take gowns in on consignment.  We are very selective about the quality of gowns we offer to our customers.

Some of the world-renowned couture bridal gown designers that we carry are:

Amsale                                                               Monique Lhuillier

Anne Barge                                                         Nicole Miller

Badgley Mischka                                                 Oscar de la Renta

Carolina Herrera                                                   Peter Langner

Ines Di Santo                                                      St. Pucchi

Kenneth Pool                                                      Vera Wang

Please visit to see all of the designers that we carry.

We look forward to assisting you and helping you find YOUR DREAM DRESS at a fabulous price!

+/- read less
Categories: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Event Types: Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2004
Employees: 4
Accepts: Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Your Dream Dress is a wedding discount designer wedding dress online shop from United States. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Dallas, and New York. Your Dream Dress is a professional wedding discount designer wedding dress online shop that has been part of the online wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in discounted designer wedding dresses and accessories at up to 90% off retail